Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mince n Tatties - what do you think the pros are on?

93 posts in this topic

Posted

After my recent discovery that weeman has a secret hench mince and tatties recipe that he isn't sharing (instead opting to LIE and hand out a bullsh1t natty recipe - see his journal), I was just wondering - what recipe for mince and tatties do you reckon the pros are on, and how much per day?

I reckon Jay is on a **** load, and deffo got onion in there. Maybe even mainlining extra gravy?

Phil Heath came up quick, I'd kill for a look at his recipe.

Thoughts? - even random "weeman is a lying pr1ck and just keeping his hench recipe to himself" type comments totally welcome

Never EVER trust a chicken haired son-of-a-bitch

gym rat likes this

Posted

Man I miss mince and tatties, no one cooks it down here.....they laugh then when you mention the beetroot and brown sauce they look mortified!

Gimmie the fcuk recipe I NEEEED it!

weeman is a lying pr1ck and just keeping his hench recipe to himself!!!!!!!!!!

rs007 likes this

Posted

After my recent discovery that weeman has a secret hench mince and tatties recipe that he isn't sharing (instead opting to LIE and hand out a bullsh1t natty recipe - see his journal), I was just wondering - what recipe for mince and tatties do you reckon the pros are on, and how much per day?

I reckon Jay is on a **** load, and deffo got onion in there. Maybe even mainlining extra gravy?

Phil Heath came up quick, I'd kill for a look at his recipe.

Thoughts? - even random "weeman is a lying pr1ck and just keeping his hench recipe to himself" type comments totally welcome

Never EVER trust a chicken haired son-of-a-bitch

Selfish!!!

I love mince an tatties with peas & onions:tongue:

Posted

Selfish!!!

I love mince an tatties with peas & onions:tongue:

Don't know that you are ready for peas and onions - post up diet and training???

:lol:

Ashcrapper likes this

Posted

DIET

******* ****** ** **** **** TATTIES

Posted

Peas, carrots and onion in...but the onion gives me heartburn like you wouldn't believe(still doesn't stop me adding it though) I have recently started adding cubed turnip...mainly cause am growing it out in the patch...and its fekkin lovely! Carrots are almost ready so will be adding my own HG ones in the next few weeks.

And i LOVE the tatties cooked into the mince, all soft and mushy and making the gravy all creamy.....but its too hard to weigh out the right amount of carbs to protein......so second choice is mashed!

and tom sauce is a must!.....:D

Posted

Peas, carrots and onion in...but the onion gives me heartburn like you wouldn't believe(still doesn't stop me adding it though) I have recently started adding cubed turnip...mainly cause am growing it out in the patch...and its fekkin lovely! Carrots are almost ready so will be adding my own HG ones in the next few weeks.

And i LOVE the tatties cooked into the mince, all soft and mushy and making the gravy all creamy.....but its too hard to weigh out the right amount of carbs to protein......so second choice is mashed!

and tom sauce is a must!.....:D

SER I WAS DRIBBLING UNCONTROLABLY UNTIL YOU MENTIONED TOMATO SAUCE:cursing:

Posted

:D i know, i'm a minger:lol:

Posted

I may have some lean mince and potatoes tonight for my post work out meal :D

Posted

Ahhh Ser gives out the secrets - how does it feel weeman, to be betrayed by her closest to you :cursing:

Prob turns him on tbh

DNC likes this

Posted

Im having lean mince tonight in my spag bol yum yum

Posted

SER I WAS DRIBBLING UNCONTROLABLY UNTIL YOU MENTIONED TOMATO SAUCE:cursing:

But you need tomato sauce so that when you mush it all up into a mountanious peak you've got something to make the lava!!! :bounce:

Posted

Ahhh Ser gives out the secrets - how does it feel weeman, to be betrayed by her closest to you :cursing:

Prob turns him on tbh

:lol::lol::lol: Brilliant:thumb:

rs007 likes this

Posted

But you need tomato sauce so that when you mush it all up into a mountanious peak you've got something to make the lava!!! :bounce:

stop it!!!!!!!!!!:ban:

Posted

Prob turns him on tbh

He makes his own...with no veg in:lol: At a push...carrots.

See, i didn't give out his secre......wait a min:cursing: You basket! making me tell:sneaky2:

Posted

stop it!!!!!!!!!!:ban:

and you need broccoli to make little trees :rolleyes:

Ser likes this

Posted

Never had tomato sauce with mince and tatties, how could i have been so blind :cursing:

The secrets are all coming out now weeman, soon we will all be walking about with bigger guns than yours in the gym, competitors and bicep boys alike!!!

Posted

Personally I cube my tatties, carrots n turnip and cook it through the mince with a ton of gravy and allow it to reduce and let it flavour said veggies... Offseason, add dumplings :thumbup1:

how many mg of bisto is everyone using? And is anyone stacking bisto n oxo and do you think they have a synergy???

DB likes this

Posted

Personally I cube my tatties, carrots n turnip and cook it through the mince with a ton of gravy and allow it to reduce and let it flavour said veggies... Offseason, add dumplings :thumbup1:

how many mg of bisto is everyone using? And is anyone stacking bisto n oxo and do you think they have a synergy???

Posted

and you need broccoli to make little trees :rolleyes:

Brocoli's good... you just cant murder the meal with tomato sauce:laugh:

Posted

Personally I think it is total overkill, bisto doesn't and can't live up to the hype.

I have never seen any gains or fat loss after using bisto along with oxo, that I wouldn't have got without.

Posted

In fact I would go so far as to say anyone that uses bisto is a lazy bastard, what happened to good old fashioned effort and proper gravy

Posted

Now thats what im talking about. Cant beat a good old recipe. :D

minceandtatties_800x600.jpg

rs007 likes this

Posted

Now thats what im talking about. Cant beat a good old recipe. :D

minceandtatties_800x600.jpg

That is putting me proper in the mood - will txt RK get her to take some mince out freezer

What is everyone paying for 500,000mg of ultra lean mince?

SH1t forgot, no price discussion :lol: