UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Where to purchase an ECA stack?

35K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  xeonedbody 
#1 ·
Hi,

Long time reader, first time poster here. :D

I've been dieting recently and trying to cut up a bit more these days and was interested in buying an ECA stack. I have to admit that all is going well but being the impatient soul that I am, I would like to speed the process up a bit.

There are so many sites on the net about where to buy these supplements, I was basically wondering where you guys buy yours and what the differences are between some of the brands such as diamond labs and ECA30+.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.

#10 ·
DuG said:
yep, I understand...however I know that possession is legal. But I read in the diamond ECA EPH 30mg no sida cordifolia or the like.
yes...Ephedrine HCL is not a controlled substance therefore possession is legal...having large quantities makes it illegal under the medicines act as it may be considered that you may be supplying it...again as smaller quantities are legal to posses and not controlled, i think its legal to buy/import them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.