Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MED-TECH **PICTURES**

45 posts in this topic

Posted

ok so there are rumours that Global britannic are changing names and labels to MED-TECH. i have jut aquired some of this and here are some pictures.

Its Test enanthate 300. Pics are not the best as was on phone.

The box is well made with a glossy finish. bottles are of a really nice quality, oil nice and thick aswell. Label is plain and simple, and each bottle has holograms.

I will take some more pictures with my digital camera tomorrow night and update this thread.

b82zyc.jpg

dlhlpv.jpg

Posted

So has Global Britannic changed to MED-TECH or is this a new UGL?

The font on the sticker on the box is the same as GB's, not that that stands for much.

What other products are they making?

Posted

i have some anavar tabs aswell.. will get a full product list for the weekend as busy from now!

Posted

Does anyone else have any information on this lab?

I'm currently using GB & I rate the lab. I've heard nothing bad about GB either, I don't see why they would want to change their name???

Posted

i was running GB Test E 250 and enjoyed it too. but a good source got these and a few other products from this lab. like i say i will update with better pictures tomorrow, and more info on products by the weekend.

Posted

Bizarre decision to change the name of a lab that had a decent rep.

Posted

Bizarre decision to change the name of a lab that had a decent rep.

My thoughts exactly.

Posted

AFAIK this has nothing to do with GB and GB don't make tabs, i assume this is another lab entirely, i'm now using a new batch of GB and it's still GB.

Posted

agree with brandl and ba baraccus - why fix if not broke ? plus the new name doesnt stand out at all: - just tryied googling med-tech solutions and its already taken by several other random company's.

Posted

AFAIK this has nothing to do with GB and GB don't make tabs, i assume this is another lab entirely, i'm now using a new batch of GB and it's still GB.

think youve hit the nail on the head there mars :-looks to me a new brand thats sort of copying GB. the new name is not at all distinctive so why bother ?:beer:

Posted

yeah ive spoken to quite afew people about GB and not one of them has confirmed GB has changed names.

just cant see it myself. Why would a new'ish lab that has a good rep suddenly change names? They wouldnt. UGLs only change names after something bad has happened and their rep is in the gutter.

think this is a new lab copying and living off the rep of another.

Posted

I've queried this with my source. He has spoken to GB this week & they are not MED-TECH.

Posted

I've queried this with my source. He has spoken to GB this week & they are not MED-TECH.

s-o-r-t-e-d !:thumb:

Posted

also, looking at the pics, tho not great quality, the only resemblance to Med-Tech and GB is the round stick on the end of the box, which can be produced for ten a penny anyways.

Posted

bump i have new batch to 2014 exp

Posted

This is good to hear mate as GB are a quality lab IMO!:thumbup1:

Posted

GB Test E is nice and smooth as feck

Posted

new pictures like i said i would :)

1zdlqpt.jpg

8wf58k.jpg

Posted

Looks like a quality product, but the rumour of name change makes me think this lab will end up garbage like so many ugls that come and go

Posted

Looks like a quality product, but the rumour of name change makes me think this lab will end up garbage like so many ugls that come and go

yeh like the hype over dynamic being in relation to GEP

soon flopped..

Posted

Anyone tested?

Posted

Anyone tested?

will give it a road test if you send me some mate :lol:

Posted

gonna be using their prop, sus, tbol,,

Along with GB mast and tren...

have heard they're both in production :)

heard the oil in the med tech is a bit thicker then the GB range.

Cycle starts Friday, so will update then.

Posted

Med Tech definately has some relation to GB from what i`m aware of and hopefully will be as good !!

Posted

My GB guy checked with his source and there is no connection he said, said they trying to get some hype by mentioning GB.