UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Hgh and when to take it.

2K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  RipCord 
#1 ·
I have a buddy at work and his daughter has a disease of the blood that makes here shorter. The doctor put her on hgh and nothing happened. The doctor changed the time for her to take it and now she takes it before she goes to bed and she is 6 inches taller in 6 months. Hackskii tried it and he said he had the most crazy dreams. I bet you would feel so good in the morning after that.

#9 ·
Well, I had some really massive dreams. For the last 2 nights I took 2IU's before bed. I had some really wild dreams and remembered them (dont usually). I think there is something to this. I have been taking the HGH for the last 6 months and did not notice dreams like this. NOT NIGHTMARES! Just dreams, with my Mom (dead now) but nice dreams felt the deepest sleep. I have been having problems with my shoulder lately but It actually felt better this morning (day 2) while taking HGH at night.

Been thinking about this as I feel that you only recouperate at night when the body rebuilds. Connective tissue might not rebuild while being used during the day. How about this?

If the HGH is highest at night then why not bump it up at night When it is most needed? Hmmmm?

Muscle tissue same deal.

I will try this for a couple of weeks and let you know what I come up with. Found this topic quite interesting and usefull.

I still cant get over how sound I slept.

I have heard that we produce .2 IU's by ourselves while sleeping. 10 times that while sleeping is what I am using.

Originally posted by winger

I have a buddy at work and his daughter has a disease of the blood that makes here shorter. The doctor put her on hgh and nothing happened. The doctor changed the time for her to take it and now she takes it before she goes to bed and she is 6 inches taller in 6 months. Hackskii tried it and he said he had the most crazy dreams. I bet you would feel so good in the morning after that.

#13 ·
Originally posted by winger

I do but from most of the reading they recomend not at night. I think they want a high level through out the day. Just goes to show you that nothing is as it seems. For instance I think insanity is a nice guy. :D
yeah but don't forget most of what you read is little more then educated (not in all cases!) guesswork and once one respected person says it on the net everyone else will repeat it.

I've tried, small amount's split up Morning/earlyevening and morning/lateevening, I've tried single larger shots first thing and last thing at night and tbh the next time I take HGH I will be taking it the way I found most effective, irrelevant of what some people tell you and that is this.

1 single large (10iu or more) shot last thing at night before I go to bed on training days only.

#15 ·
Biker, that is alot 10IU's damn that is alot. Any more than 2 IU's and it gives me lock jaw. My jaw seems to not work when I am chewing. I can do more at night as I dont eat while I sleep. I just cant get over the dreams when I take the HGH at night. Funny thing, I remember them. Crazy dreams but no nightmares.

Well, I have been taking HGH for over 6 months. I used to take it 2 shots at 1 IU in the morning before work and 1 IU at about 5:00 in the evening. I did lose about 4" on the waste without dieting. Now taking it at night 2IU's seems to make me heal up my injuries better. If I had the money, I would take it during the day too but I dont.

#18 ·
Well the little girl take 2 iu's before she goes to bed and 6 inches in 6 months. I dont think more is always better. I dont really know the side affect of hgh, but I sure hope that it dosn't jack up your bodies ability to produce insulin. Just a thought. I wonder what happens after taking it for over a year and then you go off of it. You have to take the good with the bad. :(

#19 ·
No, i do not think in the case of Biker that taking 10 IU's at once is much. All depends on the frequency. He said on training days. So if Biker trains 4 times a week, then this ends up to 40 IU's, not that exagerated. I think as long as you stay under 40 IU's a week, you should be ok.

Unfortunately your wallet is not ok....

Jeff

#23 ·
i totally agree with Biker on this...

when i diet for a show i get better fatloss if i take it in the am but for smaller fatloss but better gains i take it all in one shot before bed.

once my pct is over i will be back on the GH peaking at 10-12iu's per day so i will let you know how i get on...

#25 ·
Man HGH has a very short half life, like 20 minutes in the body.

Sub Q releases pretty slowly so those bigger doses are actually better.

This is my fav supplement (I can call it a supp because it is a single chain peptide of 21,500 daltons with a sequence of 191 amino acids:D).

Does anyone know what a Dalton is?.....................Help chef:D

Anyway, I get no shutdown, I feel better, more aleart, damn, I wish I had the cash for this. It is so easy to use and simple. They mail it to my door along with the scrip and completly legal and no seizure problems.

I really want to try this stuff during dieting.

Anyway, I cant take those big doses and if I put out about .2 then 2 IU is 10 times my nautral level and I notice this big time.

That stuff is my fav.

#26 ·
Pulled for PC reasons. LOL

a Dalton? or who is Dalton?

I'm not 100% but I think John Dalton is the father of the modern atomic theory.

and a Dalton is a theory of measure for a wide variety of properties such as molecular Hessians and magnetic-resonance parameters

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.