Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pain in the balls! (literally)

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Just wondering if someone can help me out....

Earlier on today I started to get a dull ache in my balls, this has progressed onto a constant pain, it feels like someone has kicked me really hard.

I'm currently nearing the end of my pct after a test and deca 10 week cycle, pct consisted of clomid for 2 weeks and I'm now just on 20mg of nolva a day.

Has anyone had this before, just after a cycle?

I'm going to go to the doctors in the morning if it's still bad, got a feeling that they might run some blood tests, will nolva show up on the test? Should I tell my doctor what I'm taking?

Thanks for the help!

Ironclad likes this

Posted

Just your balls coming back mate.

Nothing to worry about. At least you know your clomid is genuine.

Posted

Just wondering if someone can help me out....

Earlier on today I started to get a dull ache in my balls, this has progressed onto a constant pain, it feels like someone has kicked me really hard.

I'm currently nearing the end of my pct after a test and deca 10 week cycle, pct consisted of clomid for 2 weeks and I'm now just on 20mg of nolva a day.

Has anyone had this before, just after a cycle?

I'm going to go to the doctors in the morning if it's still bad, got a feeling that they might run some blood tests, will nolva show up on the test? Should I tell my doctor what I'm taking?

Thanks for the help!

Missed that bit first time round. A dull ache is normal. Real pain isn't.

Get it checked out but don't admit to being on gear.

They'll just say that's the cause without even checking you over.

Posted

your nuts should NOT be hurting...full stop. if it's as bad in the morning then you should def go see your gp.

and i disagree with not telling your doc....he has to know what he is dealing with...how else can he treat you.

Posted

:DThis may not be related but have you had an erection for long period of time?

My balls used to feel like as if they'll dropping off in my younger days by holding a girls hands......

Posted

ETB

Posted

:DThis may not be related but have you had an erection for long period of time?

My balls used to feel like as if they'll dropping off in my younger days by holding a girls hands......

haha funny you should say that, I was with a girl all day Sunday and Monday, only stopped for a bit of lunch! I thought it was a case of blue balls when it first happened so I had a Tommy tank which normally sorts it out!

Posted

im about 6 weeks into a cycle and i keep having the odd days where my balls have an empty aching feeling to them, sex drive feels pretty crap too although im still gettin random rock ons, i've had what you've desribed before an guess its just the balls working over time to produce your natural test again and as for why mine are aching i havnt a foookin scoooby?

Posted

Sounds like your balls are just wakin back up after cycle.

Posted

im about 6 weeks into a cycle and i keep having the odd days where my balls have an empty aching feeling to them, sex drive feels pretty crap too although im still gettin random rock ons, i've had what you've desribed before an guess its just the balls working over time to produce your natural test again and as for why mine are aching i havnt a foookin scoooby?

what you running ? how comes sex drive is low.?

Posted

what you running ? how comes sex drive is low.?

weeks 1-6 40mg bd.e d bol

weeks 1 - 12 750mgtri test 500

not sure why i dont feel like ted bundy like i normally do off test but im growing pretty good..

Posted

Get to the docs asap.

Posted

I had this at the end of my last, well the dull ache.

Its the bad pain that would worry me TBH!

Posted

Oh thank god. I'm two weeks into pct and my balls have a dull ache also. Started at the end of my 100mg Clom week. It kind of comes in waves. I'm very glad this post popped up as I have not had this sensation before and was a little concerned.

:D

Posted

So do most of you guys get this a little when recovering?

Posted

how does it feel now?

if its an actual pain mate then i would suggest some medical help

Posted

end of cycle i guess! did they really hurt after u emptyed the bag!

Posted

for me at least it is not a pain, more like I feel the need to wiggle them every now and again. Exactly like op - a slight dull ache

Posted

Sounds like your balls are just wakin back up after cycle.

agreed. i have had aches when my balls are shrinking and when they are comin back.it will pass

Posted

how does it feel now?

if its an actual pain mate then i would suggest some medical help

Feeling slightly better, although still in some discomfort! I've got an appointment with the doctor just to check it's not something else.

GMme: yea it comes in waves. Although I would say I have quite a high pain threshold and this has really knocked me for 6. I would say that there is a constant ache there (much like after you have taken a hit to the nackers) that I can handle, but when I get one of the waves it stops me in my tracks!

Posted

I think we have the same thing :S

I had a dull ache most of the morning, then after a gym session I went for a **** and got cramp under the balls, I ****ed on my hand it was so shocking.

Dont think its bad though, I had a similar feeling when they dried up mid cycle. Keep posting man.

Posted

Good always to get any probs with your balls checked out.

You can contract chlamydia from a partner, or have it already and a heavy sex session can awaken it. It can be very painful.

Heavy sex makes some guys' balls ache anyway...

Posted

Good always to get any probs with your balls checked out.

You can contract chlamydia from a partner, or have it already and a heavy sex session can awaken it. It can be very painful.

Heavy sex makes some guys' balls ache anyway...

Thanks pd. Just got back from the doctors, she said it could be a number of things so she can't really rule any out yet. It could be the start of a hernia, appendicitis, chlamydia, kidney infection etc

She has taken a pee sample and wants another one in the morning.

Does anyone know if nolvadex or mt2 will show up?

Posted

I'm going to just wait it out to be honest. Have had the same partner for 6 years so I doubt it is anything like that.

Obviously if it gets worse then I will go gp, I do think its just them waking up though.

Posted

Thanks pd. Just got back from the doctors, she said it could be a number of things so she can't really rule any out yet. It could be the start of a hernia, appendicitis, chlamydia, kidney infection etc

She has taken a pee sample and wants another one in the morning.

Does anyone know if nolvadex or mt2 will show up?

They won't look for them, though a low estrogen level and raised liver profile might just show.

Don't worry - no need to tell the Doc at this stage - they'll rule out any obvious infections first.