Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Aromasin for Arimidex during cycle

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys,

Which would be best to take during a 10 week 500mg test cycle for eostrogen management and recovery and what dosage.

:thumbup1:

Posted

adex is my ai of choice for any test based cycle, however i only use it if req on higher dose cycles 1g +. Are you prone to estro sides?

Posted

Adex for me on all test cycle even on cruise, used aromasin but prefer adex.

Posted

adex is my ai of choice for any test based cycle, however i only use it if req on higher dose cycles 1g +. Are you prone to estro sides?

Not too sure, first cycle so want to take all precautions.

Posted

i never like to use an ai unless necessary as i feel unnecessary use of ais hinder gains, don't ask me for the science on this, only from my own experience. If you are concerned and want to run it i would start at 0.25mg eod.

Posted

Not too sure, first cycle so want to take all precautions.

I would use a low dose anyway (this won't hinder gains) as you know, it has too many benefits not to use it, here's just a few.

There are many negative effects of high estrogen levels, gyno being just one.

Estrogen is also extremely suppressive to HPTA function.

It is also what causes so called "test flu".

It lowers TBG causing excessive bloating.

Estrogen raises SHBG, so less free test.

It is now believed that high estrogen in a causative factor in BPH.

High estrogen levels can decrease libido and sperm count.

0.5mg 2 x wk is a good place to start.

cellmore likes this

Posted

Adex for me on all test cycle even on cruise, used aromasin but prefer adex.

what dosage did you run mate?

i never like to use an ai unless necessary as i feel unnecessary use of ais hinder gains, don't ask me for the science on this, only from my own experience. If you are concerned and want to run it i would start at 0.25mg eod.

Thanks mate :)

Posted

Check post ^^^^

Posted

I would use a low dose anyway (this won't hinder gains) as you know, it has too many benefits not to use it, here's just a few.

There are many negative effects of high estrogen levels, gyno being just one.

Estrogen is also extremely suppressive to HPTA function.

It is also what causes so called "test flu".

It lowers TBG causing excessive bloating.

Estrogen raises SHBG, so less free test.

It is now believed that high estrogen in a causative factor in BPH.

High estrogen levels can decrease libido and sperm count.

0.5mg 2 x wk is a good place to start.

agreed, but low estro can be just as bad as high. Its very hard to get the balance right for any individual as everyone responds differently to any given compound. I always like to have an ai to hand and introduce slowly if req.

Posted

is that you in your avi mate? looking v.good for natty.

Posted

I remember you putting up your bloods a few weeks back and that you already had very low hdl(good cholesterol) . So you may want to think carefuly about running Arimidex unless you really need to. As I have read in quite a few places that it significantly lowers hdl.

If your cholesterol is still as it was. I personally would keep some Nolva and an AI on hand. I would use the Nolva to fight any gyno flares, once the Nolva had taken care of that , I would run an AI for the rest of the cycle. If no signs of gyno I would run neither.

Also if possible I would run hcg at 250-500 iu every 3 days or so, that will definately have a positive effect on ease of recovery.

This is just the way I would go, not saying it is definately the best way.

It may be worth doing some research on Aromasin also, as I`m sure I have seen some info saying it is easier on lipid profiles.

IMO the best thing you can do when making decisions like this is seek out as much info from as many different places as possible, before deciding what makes most sense for you.

Posted

agree with mars mate. done exact same thing i have had no issue :) is good to see you planing things out :)

Posted

agreed, but low estro can be just as bad as high. Its very hard to get the balance right for any individual as everyone responds differently to any given compound. I always like to have an ai to hand and introduce slowly if req.

I find that it's fairly easy to get the balance right and so do all the guys that i train/advise, thats why i always say start low, IE: 0.5mg 2 x week, iv'e never had my clients have low estrogen issues using that dose even on cruise @ 250mg week.

Posted (edited)

agree with mars mate. done exact same thing i have had no issue :) is good to see you planing things out :)

That may be so. But did you have a poor cholsterol profile before you started?? How does your current profile compare to what it was??

I`m not saying it is never a good idea to run an AI. But if you are in the position to know that you already have a low hdl score(flagged up as "abnormal"), why take something that is in all likelihood going to make it worse, when you may not need to??

Edited by goonerton

Posted

never had any issue mate. i'm only taking half a tab twice a week it does the job .. just mainly coz of water as i get BAD bloat .. before telling me bloat is controlled by diet . i tried everything my diet is cleanest it can get changed carbs around didn't make any different cardio .. ton of water and high dose vitamin c .. helped a lil but i was still carrying water. so that's the reason i take it plus .. as mars said .. estrogen is as supressive as test so why make things twice as hard for my self .

Posted

That may be so. But did you have a poor cholsterol profile before you started?? How does your current profile compare to what it was??

I`m not saying it is never a good idea to run an AI. But if you are in the position to know that you already have a low hdl score(flagged up as "abnormal"), why take something that is in all likelyhood going to make it worse, when you may not need to??

It's always a good idea to run an AI.

Where did you get all this adex and jacked cholesterol from?

There's a shed load of 5 year studies done including many IBIS ones that shown adex poses no significant health risks to cholesterol levels.

Also bear in mind (with the above) that we aren't using 1mg ED for 5 years either.

Posted (edited)

@Sizar

I`m not saying you were wrong to run it. But do you know your circumstances are the same as the OP`s??

I am saying it might not be right for someone who already knows they have bad lipid profile.

What would you choose between a bit of bloat or running your alredy low hdl profile even further into the ground?

I am not saying cast iron this is what to do. But just throwing up some issues that are worth consideration.

Edited by goonerton

Posted

@Sizar

I`m not saying you were wrong to run it. But do you know your circumstances are the same as the OP`s??

I am saying it might not be right for someone who already knows they have bad lipid profile.

What would you choose between a bit of bloat or running your alredy low hdl profile even further into the ground?

I am not saying cast iron this is what to do. But just throwing up some issues that are worth consideration.

Can you not read? it's not about a bit of bloat.

This is just scaremongering with no evidence to back it up, leave it alone if you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Posted

@Sizar

bloat and water retention can be very bad . ..

if you were carrying the amount of water i was carrying u would take hole box of AI .. it was nasty mate :lol:

Posted

It's always a good idea to run an AI.

Where did you get all this adex and jacked cholesterol from?

There's a shed load of 5 year studies done including many IBIS ones that shown adex poses no significant health risks to cholesterol levels.

Also bear in mind (with the above) that we aren't using 1mg ED for 5 years either.

I`ve seen it said on numerous BB forums by lots of different people, that Arimidex has negative affect on cholesterol. and on other types of health related forums.

"There's a shed load of 5 year studies done including many IBIS ones that shown adex poses no significant health risks to cholesterol levels."

Do you mind giving us a link to any of these??

Not denying what you`re saying. But a fair bit of what I have seen you post goes against a lot of the conventional views that are around.

Posted

i wouldn't challenge mars lol just listen and learn

Posted

I`ve seen it said on numerous BB forums by lots of different people, that Arimidex has negative affect on cholesterol. and on other types of health related forums.

"There's a shed load of 5 year studies done including many IBIS ones that shown adex poses no significant health risks to cholesterol levels."

Do you mind giving us a link to any of these??

Not denying what you`re saying. But a fair bit of what I have seen you post goes against a lot of the conventional views that are around.

That says it all, more parroted opinions from ppl who don't know what they are talking about.

Why ppl insist on saying things like "yeah but so and so said on so and so forum" blah, blah, read the professional medical studies, not someones opinion who is just parroting what some other idiot has posted and above all use your own experience and your 3 x yearly blood tests.

We are using small amounts for a few weeks, if the ATAC and IBIS 5 year studies say they found no health risks then i don't see a propblem with taking it, but i certainly see a problem not taking it given all the benefits i have listed many times.

sizar likes this

Posted

Can you not read? it's not about a bit of bloat.

This is just scaremongering with no evidence to back it up, leave it alone if you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

How is it scaremongering??

It is pretty much the general consensus on BB forums that most(if not all) AIs have an adverse affect on cholesterol profiles.

Why don`t you post up some info from these studies you quote that contradict this view??

So far on this forum I have seen you tell a potential first time tren user, it doesn`t really matter whether they try ace or enth first as the sides are not that harsh anyway.

That cycling orals at a reasonable dose is no more dangerous than a few beers.

And yesterday suggesting to cycle Ciallis at EOD dose, rather than just taking if and when needed.

With all due respect these opinions are pretty much go against conventional views across the majority of BB forums.

So there is no need to be rude by asking "if I can read"...Because I dare to ask you provide something that backs up what you are claiming.

Posted (edited)

"blah, blah, read the professional medical studies, not someones opinion who is just parroting what some other idiot has posted and above all use your own experience and your 3 x yearly blood tests. We are using small amounts for a few weeks, if the ATAC and IBIS 5 year studies say they found no health risks then i don't see a propblem with taking it, but i certainly see a problem not taking it given all the benefits i have listed many times. "

I don`t have 3 x yearly blood tests.

What I do know is that I have in the past had a blood test showing that my hdl was hammered after I had ran Adex.

Do I know that the Adex was the major or even a factor in this ? No I don`t.

But what I do know is that it is reported in many places that Adex and other AIs adversely affect cholesterol...

With this in mind, if I know my hdl is hammered I am not going to run an AI unless I really need one.

Unless of course someone has some credible information that shows that Arimidex definately does not affect lipid profiles.

Edited by goonerton

Posted

I find that it's fairly easy to get the balance right and so do all the guys that i train/advise, thats why i always say start low, IE: 0.5mg 2 x week, iv'e never had my clients have low estrogen issues using that dose even on cruise @ 250mg week.

with so much conflicting info around i try to advise based on MY personal experiences with diff compounds and ancillarys, i have used adex at diff doses with diff doses of test and found that i make better gains without it on any dose of test under 1g as it was not needed, not saying not to use it but rather keep it on hand and if the op finds he is prone to estro sides at the low dose of 500mg/week he can start at dose stated.