Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do our zodiac signs make us more likely to be bodybuilders?

What sign are you?   399 votes

1. 1. What sign are you?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

162 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a thought I had due to a few people commenting in my thread when I mentioned I was a Taurus,

Now Taurians are vain and materialistic so surely that has something to do with me getting into training etc?

Just wondering if the forum is massively biased towards certain signs:thumbup1:

Humour me.. I'm dieting!

Posted

Im also a taurus and and think you could be onto something there.

Posted

Cancer here so sorry to ruin your little Taurus idea :P

Posted

I struggle to believe in this tbh....BUT my sister is obsessed with it,she read an in detail description of my scorpio rising sign and it was scary how accurate it was,as in every detail!:eek:

Posted

I'm also a cancerian, but I'm deffo unable to let go of something once I'm into it per se'...

Posted

Virgo......perfectionist:lol::lol::lol:

Posted

Taurus The Bull

Posted

Starsigns mean nowt, I'm a Leo. Btw you put Leo twice.

x2 Leo.......and im a leo in everyway...:thumb:

Posted

No, they're completely meaningless :)

Posted

Virgo......perfectionist:lol::lol::lol:

Ditto!

Posted

X2, man talks sense.

Posted

x2

Posted

As I expected, this poll shows us fcuk all. How the hell can the position of the stars affect a tiny insignificant human being. They are millions of light years away, so what we actually view is the past anyway. Absolute biggest load of crap ever!!!

TaintedSoul likes this

Posted

As I expected, this poll shows us fcuk all. How the hell can the position of the stars affect a tiny insignificant human being. They are millions of light years away, so what we actually view is the past anyway. Absolute biggest load of crap ever!!!

It's like anything else, the old fairy tails fortune telling, how many lines up the side of your hand = how many kids you will have etc lmao. Zodiac signs have absolutely zilch to do with ourselfs, if I read them all, I bet im a bit of everything or a bit of 4 or 5. So what does that mean in that case? ridiculous.

Posted

sagatarious, and i cant spell :lol:

Posted

Agreed:thumbup1:

Posted

Leo, pretty much most of what I've read on it describes me. I know what I want = to be bigger and I know how to get there = FOOD, WEIGHTS AND SLEEP! :thumb:

Dsahna likes this

Posted

If it's of any consequence, Arnie was also a Leo - born 2 days before me :thumb:

It's like anything else, the old fairy tails fortune telling, how many lines up the side of your hand = how many kids you will have etc lmao. Zodiac signs have absolutely zilch to do with ourselfs, if I read them all, I bet im a bit of everything or a bit of 4 or 5. So what does that mean in that case? ridiculous.

Agreed:thumbup1:

Funny how you three should all say the same thing and you all have the same star sign :lol:

I read that you guys dislike 'off the wall theories' as well :lol::lol:

Posted

Scorpio.....Good at everything we do, and we will destroy you if you get in our way

Posted

Leo, pretty much most of what I've read on it describes me. I know what I want = to be bigger and I know how to get there = FOOD, WEIGHTS AND SLEEP! :thumb:

The typical star sign descriptions can apply to 90% of people 90% of the time. Also the astrological readings do.

I've read books on cold reading and the techniques are pretty clever.

For example

'You are a person that enjoys your own privacy, and spending time alone. But other times you can be very extrovert, and really let your hair down, and be the life of the party'

Well fcuk me, that applies to every fcuker doesn't it. Because our moods and personality are in permanent flux, swinging from one extreme to the other.

I mean, no one is completely static in their moods.

Right! I just googled daily astrology

Number 1 site was horoscopes.co.uk I looked up sagatarius and this is what it said:

Changes on the domestic front may not have been at your instigation. That said, these could make SUCH a difference. True, you might not enjoy the disturbance or the effort needed to ensure there's smooth working order. With that done though, indulgence is possible - and probable. Even dealing with someone much younger is pleasurable and effort needed nothing more than a demonstration of affection.

Changes on the domestic front may not have been at your instigation.

Well fcuk me backwards, doesn't everyone who lives with others have this?If you are bloke then your missus changes every 10 minutes, and that's her instigation!

That said, these could make SUCH a difference.

COULD make a difference, not will, and doesn't change always make a difference. Change/Difference same fcuking thing!

True, you might not enjoy the disturbance or the effort needed to ensure there's smooth working order.

Hahahaha, Everyday life hey fellas, missus changes things, you don't like it, but you go for the quiet life

With that done though, indulgence is possible - and probable.

Great! you fcuk the missus when you make up!

Even dealing with someone much younger is pleasurable and effort needed nothing more than a demonstration of affection.

Well that's everyone with kids then!!

Any idiot could write this stuff!

leafman likes this

Posted

I'm picies.....what a load of poo - go have a cheat meal DB and stop being a tit lol

Posted

does i detect a hint of sceptisism there joe lol

Posted

lol im a scorpio....dunno what that means weight training wise, their passionate? so passionate about their sport etc?