Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Bodyfat Looks the best on a physique?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I like the look of around 12 - 14% the best on men and maybe 14 -18% on women.

It shows great definition but a nice healthy look to.

Don't get me wrong, seeing a stage ripped 6% is awsome in a way I think "wow, that fuker knows their beans getting there" but it's not the best look health wise IMO.

I also readily accept fat off season look in required in the game for certain purposes and I'm probably around 20% myself in the avvy after a recent big push on my part for mass but again, it's not a fantastic healthy look

Posted

i'd agree with the male bf % you've stated, for the same reason as you. As for women i have no idea what certain bf %'s look like on a women lol

Posted

i'd agree with the male bf % you've stated, for the same reason as you. As for women i have no idea what certain bf %'s look like on a women lol

This is true, I think we need some examples of womens physiques at certain percentages... :D

Posted

Depends how you measure it.

Contest shape denotes massive water dehydration, a hydrated ripped body does not look like that.

IMO i like the fat free look for males and a thin layer of fat but visable muscle for females.

Posted

Depends how you measure it.

Contest shape denotes massive water dehydration, a hydrated ripped body does not look like that.

IMO i like the fat free look for males and a thin layer of fat but visable muscle for females.

that is a fair point I never considered actually.

I've seen a fair few lads a day plus after a show and they look great and I guess the bf hasn't risen much in that time:thumbup1:

Posted

that is a fair point I never considered actually.

I've seen a fair few lads a day plus after a show and they look great and I guess the bf hasn't risen much in that time:thumbup1:

Nope but they will be well hydrated and filled out.

Actual contest shape looks like **** until you are on stage.

Shrunken in sick looking face and the body looks drawn in clothes.

Posted

Maintaining really low body fat is hard and not practical just sitting on a chair is a hard task because a$$ is hurting like anything when training joint are hurting too yeah it looks good but not healthy

Posted

i like about 8% or 9%, on a bloke, about 90% on a woman

jordi likes this

Posted

Maintaining really low body fat is hard and not practical just sitting on a chair is a hard task because a$$ is hurting like anything when training joint are hurting too yeah it looks good but not healthy

I went crazy thin a good few years ago before I knew enough about much.

Having a bath was a tw@t because the knobs of my spine would scrape the enamel, horible....I was attempting to get a full 8 pack befor eI kew I did not possess one:laugh: I only stopped when you could see every rib on my back......not good

Posted

Honestly the fatter the better on every one as it just makes me look better!

Posted

Honestly the fatter the better on every one as it just makes me look better!

Well - you fuking head is big enough already but you ain't in horeandous shape really:thumbup1:

Posted

on a serious note, about 8 weeks out i think looks good

Posted

Well - you fuking head is big enough already but you ain't in horeandous shape really:thumbup1:

I don't take that much GH mate its not quite Cutler sized yet:whistling::lol:

Just walked down the street with out my shirt on ah that was a ego boosting experience:D Pity i have to work so hard to be in good shape and that at the end of the day i prefer food to not having a big fat head and bloated body:lol:

While we are brown nosing i have to say you are looking a lot better lately based on your avvys URIEL mate i noticed this the other day. Its really coming together for you or your photoshop skills are getting better:beer:

Posted

on a serious note, about 8 weeks out i think looks good

I hope you're not talking about babies again hammy!:laugh:

Posted

that's so wrong mate.

i can't believe i didn't think of it.

Posted

Exactly bones rubbing every where but I achived the 6 pack I wanted lol wouldn't diet again unless I have reasonable amount of mass to show for lol

Posted

Would need to depend on how the muscle size underneath as well... There are people who look better at 12% than some at 6%:laugh: