Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PT 141 Nasal Spray

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Whilst Google searching info etc on Melanotan, I came across PT141 Nasal Spray. They are promoting it as a s*xual wonder drug. Selling it specifically for the purpose of increasing libido.

Has anyone used this ? Does it actually work ? Or is it just a con much the same as so many other products out there ?

Its not cheap, but is it worth buying ?

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on this people :)

Thanks

Posted

Better off using the injectable version as you would use 1/10th of the dose. It does work and is under I think Phase 3 CT at the moment in the US. The sides can be quiet harsh for some.

Posted

Better off using the injectable version as you would use 1/10th of the dose. It does work and is under I think Phase 3 CT at the moment in the US. The sides can be quiet harsh for some.

Thanks Harry,

Are you saying that you can buy PT141 Injections, and they boost libido ? And if you wanted a tan, you could buy Melanotan injections and that would do both ?? :confused1::rolleyes:

What are the side effects like ?

Posted

Yes mate PT141 is in MT2 but less of a dose so you should get the benifits plus a tan with MT2. You can buy both items from your source or US resarch sites.

Side effects vary from individual, from feeling sick to high BP.

Totalrebuild likes this

Posted

Yes mate PT141 is in MT2 but less of a dose so you should get the benifits plus a tan with MT2. You can buy both items from your source or US resarch sites.

Side effects vary from individual, from feeling sick to high BP.

Harry, does the PT141 definitely increase libido ??

I've repped you mate :)

Posted

Thanks buddy, in the majority of cases yes it does but there are a few that it doesn't effect just like many drugs. I think the Clinical Trials results are on the net just google it mate.

Posted

On mt2 i could just shag anything thats walks passed be it human or not. My libido goes through the roof. :thumb:

Posted

On mt2 i could just shag anything thats walks passed be it human or not. My libido goes through the roof. :thumb:

Sounds like it definitely works then :)

Posted

What are the dosages for PT-141? I was thinking about buying some but have no idea how much to inject etc.

Google isn't very helpful, neither is the Forum search.

:bounce: