UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

alexei lesukov - off season pic

32K views 261 replies 77 participants last post by  Uriel 
#1 ·
the boy is looking large

35481d1270325178-alexei-lesukov-updates-post-5124-1260351958.jpg

See less See more
#10 ·
you guys make me laugh....how the fukc does he look a mess? he is pretty much in proportion he has no loose fat mass his waist is still small considering the size of is upper body.....how do you guys look in the off season then??

Dom please explain how he looks a mess??

half if not all of you guys wish you could put this type of mass on yet you slag off a guy who is huge with a decently small waist......if he was smaller and leaner half of you would say he would never amount to much being that ripped in the off season.... :)

#12 ·
Pscarb said:
you guys make me laugh....how the fukc does he look a mess? he is pretty much in proportion he has no loose fat mass his waist is still small considering the size of is upper body.....how do you guys look in the off season then??

Dom please explain how he looks a mess??

half if not all of you guys wish you could put this type of mass on yet you slag off a guy who is huge with a decently small waist......if he was smaller and leaner half of you would say he would never amount to much being that ripped in the off season.... :)
EXACTLY no lose fat and everything in the right place just much bigger and thicker .. like i said i would love that size and chunkiness all year round :rockon:

#19 ·
mate its an opinion. i forgot we arent allowed to have them on here anymore. thats all it is an opinion. im not taking his accomplishments away from he, he looks amazing in season. i just dont think he looks aesthetically pleasing here, yes hes in the offseason so what? my opinion is my opinion.

#21 ·
BigDom86 said:
i hate to say it, didnt even say it about lee preist off season, but he looks a mess. i know its off season, he holds alot of mass, but in my personal opinion i think he looks a mess. his chest is so developed it looks like he is sporting breasts
are you fcking mad. the lad looks awesome dom. Maybe this is why even pounding gear into you your not getting anywere mate because ure not willing to do what it takes.

a little fat and water is needed when bulking to make the gains and even then he looks better than most on this board in his off season mode.

you guys live in a bubble sometimes

#24 ·
BigDom86 said:
if you asked me the question: does this guy look good for offseason, i would say yes.

if you asked me: does this guy look good, which i assumed you was asking by your first post, then i would of said no.

simple as that.
i dont think i asked you any questions mate. you have a right to say ure opinion as the rest of us do.

that is all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.