UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Jack3d

12K views 70 replies 22 participants last post by  mickfootie 
#1 ·
hello.

i was recently in america where i purchased this stuff called jack3d. it is effin mental stuff. made me wired for ages and i couldnt sleep for ages, even thought i took it at around 18.00.

any one else ever used it?

i also got a bit of a come down from it. made me pumped in the gym but jeeesus, i aint sure if i'll use it again. tried to twice to see if it was the stuff and both times i felt the same. it even made my skin itch all over.

#4 ·
The itchy skin will be from the beta alanine:

Amount Per Serving:

Y-RD Complex: 153.33mg

Caffeine

Theophylline (from Guarana)

1,3-Dimethylamylamine

Dibenzo(a,c) cycloocten-6-ol, 5,6,7,8-tetrahydro- 1,2,3,10,11,12 hexamethoxy-6,7-dimethyl-, stereolsomer (Schizandrol A)

ATP-Carnosine-Vaso Complex: 3,500mg

Creatine Monohydrate

Beta Alanine

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG)

#6 ·
Jack3d is a Pre-workout formula and is made by USPlabs. You can get it in the UK too from Cheapuksupplements, Predatornutrition and Bodybuildingwarehouse.

A very good supplement to enhance focus/energy in the gym. Start with a lower dose of between 1-2 scoops. Most who use this dose have found that they do not crash.

#7 ·
BBWarehouse said:
It's this bud:

usplabs_jack3d.jpg

Get's some great reviews. Comes in a very small tub with "45 servings" but most people tend to use 1-3 servings per workout.

I'm quite interested in trying it. It's very very popular in the States according to all sources :)

Kieran
it is becoming more and more popular over here too. I have some members at the gym using it and also a couple of Cage Fighters i help out with swear by it.

#16 ·
gyppo12345 said:
used my jack3d last week and it was awesome gave me some major pumps and my veins were popping, only used 2 scoopes with water and now with those results dont think i need to up it to the 3 scoopes.
Thanks for some feedback mate.

Stick with the 2 scoops as you are feeling it working. Some who go higher dosed actually get a crash later in the day as they have overstimulated their system by taking the higher dose.

Keep me informed on how things are going with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.