Followers 0

msj ephedrine 30 mg tabs

50 posts in this topic

Posted

anyone had any experiance with these?? ive never seen/herd of them

Posted

Bumping this as would also like to know, cheers

Posted

Ive used them many times and find them as good as any other ephedrine ive tried.

UKWolverine likes this

Posted

Thanks for the advice mate

Posted (edited)

Ive used them many times and find them as good as any other ephedrine ive tried.

Could you possible be the man from Wales who.....you know?

Edited by SAPFO

Posted

quick update as this threads resurfaced these things defo get the job done, had some good results rotating these and clen. good product imo

Posted (edited)

You getting them from the welshman? I took 2 x 30mg, and did not feel much you see.

I nearly took bloody 3, which could fcuk me right up.

Edited by SAPFO

Posted

i have no idea of the welshman you talk of, but mate im taking these now, just did 40 mins on the cross trainer and could have easilly done double. i hope your supplementing with caffine as you should be!!! as this increses the effects 10 fold. these cause me to sweat buckets when training, i feel my heart racing! they hold of my appetite and if taken too late i struggle to sleep. they work thats for sure.

Posted

Are yours really small? I have not had 60mg with C yet, I will do 2mo. I took 2 30mg MSJ today, nothing, and 1 30mg msj with 16mg kaizen with C...nothing.

Anyone recomend a good place for T5's online? Pm me

Posted

make sure it 200mg caffine mate, per tab. yer they tiny but they do work!! ive googled msj they also seem to make valium and genrally people seem happy with them, what exactly where you expecting to feel mate, and are you hitting cardio

Posted

I have been using 5 x 8mg (40mg) Kaizen branded Eph HCL from Astro in Canada where it is legal, so they are top quality. So when I popped 2 MSJ, I expected to be hopping around.

I'll try with 60 msj with 400 C 2mo, that what you meant yeah?

Posted

yer but id take 1 x 200mg tab wait an hour or so then the other if u really need it, seriously tho mate, ive been taking 1 of these with 200mg of caffine and 30mg asprin in the mornings and i feel it, on the odd day i take two, 1 later in the afternoon, but do struggle sleeping when i do this. ive been doing 2 weeks on 2 off tho so as not to get to used to to the eph, how long have you been running the kaizen stuff?

Posted (edited)

5 days out of 7, for 2 weeks. Whats your weight, 100kg +- me

Edited by SAPFO

Posted

im about 98 at the min mate, maybe a lil less as hav been cutting and aint weighed myself in a while

Posted

Your around the same weight, so if I do 60 qith the C, it should blow me away...hopefully!

I've been looking at the T5's but not sure where to trust online, and it's difficult to get an answer on any forum.

Posted

i had some that my bro gave me, he picked them up in the gym, ive still got a few, they had ma hung in em rather than eph hcl, they worked but imo my own stacks have been better also works out much cheaper

Posted

and yer you cant really ask for sources, i believe forzas are popular, google them and you might find what your looking for but again these are now ephedara (spelling???) as apposed to eph hcl but apparantly they do the job.

Posted

I've tried to lookin into this ephedrine vs ephedera thing and I get mized reviews. Does it do the job? I got a message back from atom, they say their T5's contain 60mg HCL, and they do sample packs so ill try before I buy.

Posted

anyone noticed a drop in eph strength and quality lately? I can get these MSJ ephs but even my source is telling me theyre marked as 30mg but feel more like 15mg.

heard the raw powders coming out of China are pants at the moment.

Posted

Yeah I agree the MSJ's seem to be underdosed IMO, definately have active ingredient but not as strong as previous ephs that were available.

Posted (edited)

This morning (2 hours ago), I have popped 2 x 30mg MSJ, 200mg Caff, & 150mg Asp

I am still sitting down.

I have some Kaizen 8mg's here, and im tempted. They need to sort this out as people could get to used to taking to many MSJ's.

I personally will not buy MSJ's again. Im looking at atom hcl T5 max, im assured they contain 60mg eph hcl, and will order a sample pack to test.

What are the site rules regarding finding out if anyone has used a certain website safely?

Edited by SAPFO

Posted

^^ Would be considered sourcing I think mate

Posted

If these are the very small round white tabs from Pakistan that could pass for sweeteners they're so small, then they are well underdosed and have been for years. Utter rubbish imo.

Posted

Yes the small ones.

Im thinking of popping a few 8mg Kaizen, how many do you think I can get away with after "60mg" of msj crap?

Posted

If these are the very small round white tabs from Pakistan that could pass for sweeteners they're so small, then they are well underdosed and have been for years. Utter rubbish imo.

thats them 4 aure...... maybe i just have a particually strong batch the most ive been able to take is 2 per day so far and usually after takling the second 1 i get a little rushy sick feeling. MINE WORK!!. AND I WILL USE AGAIN. maybe im just super sensitive to eph but i strongly doubt it as much of my youth was spent abusing amphetamines and a half oz weekend bender on fast amongst other things was not uncommon. infact when i first started the gym i was about the skinnyeast most weedyest guy in there down to this, its amazing how things can change :lol::lol::thumb: