Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

First time HGH use

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Is there a definitive source of information regarding first time use of HGH which includes the best type, dosages, mixing, storage, duration of cycle, possible side effects etc. You know, all the pros and cons.

Also, is it just the case that when you stop using, you just come off it and do not need any PCT kind of routine?

My principle aim is for solid gains so I guess I'd be using with gear but don't want things to get overly complicated such as using with slin.

Sorry for the apparent ignorance here men but can't bothered to search through all the reams of web pages etc. If someone could post some info or a link to a good article I would be most greatful.

Cheers. T

Posted

I'd suggest using either 4iu ED or 8iu EOD. Optionally take weekends off, in order to reduce cost (or prolong the amount you have).

Mix with bac water. Duration of cycle would be as long as you can afford - ideally 6 months plus.... minimum at least 3-4 months.

You will still have natural GH - use the exogenous GH doesn't stop it, so you won't need PCT.

Posted

I'd suggest using either 4iu ED or 8iu EOD. Optionally take weekends off, in order to reduce cost (or prolong the amount you have).

Mix with bac water. Duration of cycle would be as long as you can afford - ideally 6 months plus.... minimum at least 3-4 months.

You will still have natural GH - use the exogenous GH doesn't stop it, so you won't need PCT.

Thanks for that bro. Any info on a particular brand - eg Somatropin is one I often hear mentioned? Also, any side effects to look out for?

All contributions much appreciated.

Thanks.

Posted

Hyge. are also very good IME.

Posted

I've 2 weeks into my first course running 3.33 iu 6 on 1 off. Have noticed some differences straight away with some fat loss and better feeling of well being and some crazy dreams!! Can't wait to see what results will be like in six months!

Posted

Have never ran hgh before but i am kinda considering it in the new year. What are the side effects???