Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lorraine Kelly - Side Boob

66 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

With all the anti-Lorraine Kelly stuff yesterday, and the fact that I support REAL women, I just thought I would post up this pic in a new thread.

LorraineKelly2R_468x615.jpg

Now any guy that says they wouldnt is lying - or gay.

Even if you detest her, if you could be promised no one would find out, you would.

All you young guys, don't give us the macho bullsh1t, youve probably pulled and shagged worse in da club - you fkng would, you'd at least have a w4nk into a sock thinking about her, then tenderly tuck said w4nksock away under matress, or perhaps behind a radiator.

Anywhere your mum woudlnt find it.

Or maybe you want your mum to find it, you fkn dirty little deviant bastards

But anyway, yeah, cracking side boob, even if she is Scottish.

PS - this thread dedicated to R84 who actually pretended to be disgusted at my confession that I initiated - and ended - a masturbation session after watching Lorraine on the tellybox. Well bet you aren't disgusted now, you'd def do it.

Edited by rs007
You, hamsternuts and Jem like this

Posted

Sick ****ing horrible man!!!!

But mmmmm boobs :D

Posted

Got to admit, I do feel a slight twinge of guilty taboo naughtiness in my penis after watching her on GMTV for 3 mins or so....

Posted

, you'd at least have a w4nk into a sock thinking about her, then tenderly tuck said w4nksock away under matress, or perhaps behind a radiator.

brings back memories lol:lol: as my mother found my stash of socks when i was younger and she told me to go and see a doctor as i told her that i was blowing my nose in them when she asked what it was :lol:.

Posted

Sick ****ing horrible man!!!!

But mmmmm boobs :D

That is an acceptable response, although you had me worried for a time there - congratulations - you are not gay, you are in fact a perfectly red blooded male - go to the front of the class :D

Posted

brings back memories lol:lol: as my mother found my stash of socks when i was younger and she told me to go and see a doctor as i told her that i was blowing my nose in them when she asked what it was :lol:.

Awwwwww how sweet, your mum actually let you believe she believed you all that time - she knew mate, she knew

Posted

Did I day that out loud...?????!

I meant, you're twisted and a deviant sicko rs007! :lol:

Posted

With all the anti-Lorraine Kelly stuff yesterday, and the fact that I support REAL women, I just thought I would post up this pic in a new thread.

Even if you detest her, if you could be promised no one would find out, you would.

All you young guys, don't give us the macho bullsh1t, youve probably pulled and shagged worse in da club - you fkng would, you'd at least have a w4nk into a sock thinking about her, then tenderly tuck said w4nksock away under matress, or perhaps behind a radiator.

Or maybe you want your mum to find it, you fkn dirty little deviant bastards

But anyway, yeah, cracking side boob, even if she is Scottish.

PS - this thread dedicated to R84 who actually pretended to be disgusted at my confession that I initiated - and ended - a masturbation session after watching Lorraine on the tellybox. Well bet you aren't disgusted now, you'd def do it.

So that's where you're putting them.....:cursing:

I wondered why I kept washing odd socks....

hamsternuts likes this

Posted

Did I day that out loud...?????!

I meant, you're twisted and a deviant sicko rs007! :lol:

Too late!!! Congratulations, you are completely healthy!*

*according ot my odd outlook on life

Posted

Awwwwww how sweet, your mum actually let you believe she believed you all that time - she knew mate, she knew

i know that now as my da told me a few years later and we had a good old laugh about it . still cant look my ma in the face when it comes up in a joke

Posted

So that's where you're putting them.....:cursing:

I wondered why I kept washing odd socks....

:whistling:

You know how you thought slugs had been coming in at night and going all over the curtains because you could see the trails....

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

I might have to make my second confession in two days

Posted

They are some awesome booo bees tbh :lol: :lol:

And just to think... im off cycle too :D

Posted

i know that now as my da told me a few years later and we had a good old laugh about it . still cant look my ma in the face when it comes up in a joke

:lol::lol::lol:

Is it like one of those cringing things they make a point of bringing up in innapropriate circumstances???

Reps when recharged lololol

Posted

Too late!!! Congratulations, you are completely healthy!*

LOL... only messing.. Not my cup of tea really, but I am surprised you haven't found the one naked pic of her on the net.

A mate sent it to me a while back, I was slightly perplexed - I usually enjoy a protein shake, or boiled eggs and a slice of toast seeing her face on the telly, I'll never get those naked t1ts out of my heads now lol....!

They were quite nice tho. :bounce:

Posted

LOL... only messing.. Not my cup of tea really, but I am surprised you haven't found the one naked pic of her on the net.

A mate sent it to me a while back, I was slightly perplexed - I usually enjoy a protein shake, or boiled eggs and a slice of toast seeing her face on the telly, I'll never get those naked t1ts out of my heads now lol....!

They were quite nice tho. :bounce:

BUMP FOR PIC :lol:

Posted

Full naked doesnt do owt much for me, I like to get a tease, a hint if you will.

Incidentally Im a big camel toe fan - do you know if there are any LK camel toe pics in existance???

:lol:

Posted

True, I would for sure. Look at them tits.

Posted

Full naked doesnt do owt much for me, I like to get a tease, a hint if you will.

Incidentally Im a big camel toe fan - do you know if there are any LK camel toe pics in existance???

:lol:

That's coz you know they'll be doon to her knees! :lol:

Too far with the avatar man! Get that fckin' aff! :ban:

Posted

the avatar is awesome, good looking lady, certianly better looking than a cats baloon knot. Marginally some might say.

Besides, does anybody remember her from ages ago? She really genuinely has got like 10x better lookign with age!

Posted

I think she's quite hot actually lol, bet she's a dirt eye too!

Posted

:whistling:

You know how you thought weeman had been coming in at night and cumming all over the curtains because you could see the trails....

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

I might have to make my second confession in two days

mate..............you said you wouldnt let on?!? WTF?!? i thought we were bro's???

Posted

OMG OMG OMG I have foound the scuddy pics of her, bang tidy!!!! From a few years ago by the looks of it, if its not her its a bloody dead ringer.

Nice hairy tw4t as well, none of this under age emulating shaven nonsense :lol:

Cant post, not general safe, will happily pm link.

I fully expect a million pms asking for these wonderful pics

Posted (edited)

Get your sock ready RS:

lkelly200906_228x384.jpg

Edited by R84

Posted

Serious post

Lorraine Kelly thread got to two pages :lol:

This forum is definitely dying

Posted

Get your sock ready RS:

t1.jpg

Fvck ya dafty dont post it in here, you'll get the whole thread moved to the adult lounge and I refuse to go in there on account of the fact I don't want to see my best mate & his missus's giblets spread all about the shop :cursing: