UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Any good ps3 games out at the mo ??

637 views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Judas 
#1 ·
As above.......

Not sure if i should get fifa 10 as i have fifa 09 ???

COD isnt out yet,,

Any other games decent at mo ?

#5 ·
Infamous is cool.

Also demon's souls, but only available in the japanese and chinese versions, although just released to the american market this month as well, no release date for the uk im afraid (probably wont come out here)...totally amazing game, best on ps3 easily but very very hard.

Frustratingly difficult!

Modern warfare 2 coming out next month.

Unchartered 1 is great, number 2 is coming out in a few days.

Batman arkham assylum supposed to be really good.

But of course metal gear solid 4 as well:)

#8 ·
Britbb said:
Infamous is cool.

Also demon's souls, but only available in the japanese and chinese versions, although just released to the american market this month as well, no release date for the uk im afraid (probably wont come out here)...totally amazing game, best on ps3 easily but very very hard.

Frustratingly difficult!

Modern warfare 2 coming out next month.

Unchartered 1 is great, number 2 is coming out in a few days.

Batman arkham assylum supposed to be really good.

But of course metal gear solid 4 as well:)
Yep, it is. Started playing it this week.

#9 ·
The new Gran Turismo when they actually decide to put a release date on it...

I'm guna look into that Demon Soul, getting a little bored of playing CODMW and in no massive hurry to get CODMW2, feel like getting a totally different type of game now, thats why I'm waiting for Gran Turismo 5 but probly just end up getting Need For Speed: Shift...

#10 ·
I got the honk kong version of demons souls.

The whole game is in english including the voices and tutorial and text etc.

Only the manual in chinese/mandarin etc.

But it doesnt take that long to figure out after the tutorial.

It cost something like 70 quid to import it, but tbh it is EASILY the best game on the ps3 without a doubt. But very very difficult!

Ive actually stopped playing it now because it's so frsutratingly difficult i dont wanna get stressed pre contest lol.

Just playing infamous right now and that is a cool game.

Dont know if the american demons souls would be compatible with the uk ps3, but the hong kong one works fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.