UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Girlfriend problem,opinions wanted

4K views 145 replies 33 participants last post by  gold95 
#1 ·
I'll try and keep this short. Im 44 the gf is 40, we've been together 18months, living together around 3 months.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

i have a female friend who ive known for 4-5 years and we're good mates. she is around 51. my gf met her once , didnt like her and now hates and i mean hates her with a passion. i have never had any sexual contact with this friend , my gf knows that and knows shes no threat.<o:p></o:p>

my gf said she doesnt want her phoning me when we're together so i asked my friend to call me during work hours and not weekends so no problem. then my friend txt me some jokes as usual and my gf says that i should tell her that she can only txt jokes when we're not together as well! now i find this fcuking ridiculous that my mate can only text me jokes between the hours of 9am-3.30pm mon - friday but gf says i always take sides with my friend and this is on the verge of splitting us up. <o:p></o:p>

am i being unreasonable or is my gf being reasonable?<o:p></o:p>

opinions please from females and males<o:p></o:p>

See less See more
#7 ·
Al Kerseltzer said:
I'll try and keep this short. Im 44 the gf is 40, we've been together 18months, living together around 3 months.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

i have a female friend who ive known for 4-5 years and we're good mates. she is around 51. my gf met her once , didnt like her and now hates and i mean hates her with a passion. i have never had any sexual contact with this friend , my gf knows that and knows shes no threat.<o:p></o:p>

my gf said she doesnt want her phoning me when we're together so i asked my friend to call me during work hours and not weekends so no problem. then my friend txt me some jokes as usual and my gf says that i should tell her that she can only txt jokes when we're not together as well! now i find this fcuking ridiculous that my mate can only text me jokes between the hours of 9am-3.30pm mon - friday but gf says i always take sides with my friend and this is on the verge of splitting us up. <o:p></o:p>

am i being unreasonable or is my gf being reasonable?<o:p></o:p>

opinions please from females and males<o:p></o:p>
Honestly, is the friend fit????

#9 ·
she only has your word you didnt bang the friend, my mrs reackons she may see your friend as a rival and so wants her gone as soon as, it probably just comes down to your mrs insecuritys. whatever you say to her will not really make her feel secure, to you its daft and annoying to her it maybe a massive problem.

#10 ·
You are not overreacting. Your girlfriend is being over the top and very controlling. You need to tell her that she needs to get her act together and respect you and your life, if she wants to be a part of it.

It is none of her business who is texting you and she does not have the authority over your telephone. If she is not capable of understanding that you have a female friend then perhaps she is not the one for you.

She is obviously jelous of "the other woman" and you need to make her feel secure. If you already tried everything to make her understand that there is nothing between you and your friend and she still keeps carrying on, then it is time for you to reconsider your relationship.

If you let your girlfriend carry on like this, she will control you and your relationship all the way through.

#11 ·
manson said:
she only has your word you didnt bang the friend, my mrs reackons she may see your friend as a rival and so wants her gone as soon as, it probably just comes down to your mrs insecuritys. whatever you say to her will not really make her feel secure, to you its daft and annoying to her it maybe a massive problem.
Thats why I asked if she was fit???

Because lets be honest, none of us males have fit firends we wouldnt bang...

SO if your friend is fit then you would bang her..>

An another thing, why is she texting you jokes al time and sh1t like that??

Only "bird" friends that do that to me im pretty sure fancy me...

Come on guys, if we are honest, deep down we all know what the score is....

Why does everyone pretend this women is nuts????

LMFAO

AL and his bird has an argument lets say

Goes see his "fit" friend whos secrerlty been in love with him for years, comforts him, nails him...

OH but i never expect that LMAFO:lol: :lol:

#12 ·
And another thing

All you women out there

1) with just male "freinds"

WRONG you dont have any, pretty much they all want to nail you if your fit

Or if you fat and sh1t then they prob dont..

ANd deep down you all know this, but your pretend you dont, and when out of blue said friend "says" well ive loved you for years" you pretend you had no idea when thats bollox and whole time you knew but you used him for your own ends..

If your fat and ugly, generally these rules dont apply

Blokes out there with female friends

If they are fit, you have considered banging them if

1) Your not gay

2) they are not fat and ugly

#13 ·
jw007 said:

Not necessarily. I personally send jokes to all my friends. I also receive quite a lot of jokes from my friends as well and that is not a flirting procedure. It's called: keeping in touch.

#14 ·
jw007 said:
And another thing

All you women out there

1) with just male "freinds"

WRONG you dont have any, pretty much they all want to nail you if your fit

Or if you fat and sh1t then they prob dont..

ANd deep down you all know this, but your pretend you dont, and when out of blue said friend "says" well ive loved you for years" you pretend you had no idea when thats bollox and whole time you knew but you used him for your own ends..

If your fat and ugly, generally these rules dont apply

Blokes out there with female friends

If they are fit, you have considered banging them if

1) Your not gay

2) they are not fat and ugly
:D :D

so true

#15 ·
Your girlfriend is being a little over the top.

*Surely if something was going to happen between you and your friend it would have happened in the years before meeting your girlfriend.

*I'd take it as a good sign that you're willing to share texts jokes with your girlfriend and chat happily to your friend in front of here, if I was insecure I'd much prefer this than having to wonder what was happening behind my back.

*There must be some underlying reason why she feels this way towards your mate - try and get to the bottom of it before it comes to the point where you have to pick one or the other.

*Is your friend single? If so send the Hulk round as your friends new boy toy, that would probably pacify your GF for at least a little while!

#17 ·
Personally, I think you need to knock it on the head right away and with no concessions. Unless you've left something out, your friend has done nothing for your girlfriend to take offence at and GF is bang out of order. If you allow her any kind of victory on this one you are setting a very dangerous precedent and she will just continue to try and dictate who your friends are and what sort of relationships you can have with them. Before you know it you'll be little more than her bitch. Tell her straight she's out of order and explain that if she needs to have that level of control over her partner she's with the wrong man. Alternatively, pander to her neuroses and take up knitting or flower arranging.

#20 ·
WILD_AMAZON1 said:

*Surely if something was going to happen between you and your friend it would have happened in the years before meeting your girlfriend.

NOPE. Ive been "friends" with birds Ive wanted to nail for years, but something always got in way

Meanwhile I prented I was their friend

*I'd take it as a good sign that you're willing to share texts jokes with your girlfriend and chat happily to your friend in front of here, if I was insecure I'd much prefer this than having to wonder what was happening behind my back.

Sweet, so I could text birds in front of you and tell its just a mate (oh and amount of kisses at end of text also says a great deal :) ) and that would be ok:D

You would be easy to cheat on

*There must be some underlying reason why she feels this way towards your mate - try and get to the bottom of it before it comes to the point where you have to pick one or the other.

Yes for reasons stated before, even if he does not fancy her if she is 51 and single she prob does him PMSL

*Is your friend single? If so send the Hulk round as your friends new boy toy, that would probably pacify your GF for at least a little while!
Well she would see me once and thats it (and thats only if shes super fit and pays me), so im no solution im afraid

#23 · (Edited by Moderator)
jw007 said:

Because lets be honest, none of us males have fit firends we wouldnt bang...

SO if your friend is fit then you would bang her..>

Come on guys, if we are honest, deep down we all know what the score is....

Why does everyone pretend this women is nuts????

LMFAO

AL and his bird has an argument lets say

Goes see his "fit" friend whos secrerlty been in love with him for years, comforts him, nails him...

OH but i never expect that LMAFO:lol: :lol:
I read the post and at first though the bird was overreacting, much like everyone else......

then I read jws post..............

and thought about it, I dont have male friends texting me or even having my phone number, my other half would hit the roof cause he would be saying 'I know what they are after'

same applies although I am really laid back and not the controlling jealous type if he tried spining me a line they are just a mate, I immediately think to you they are, I know they are thinking something esle...

so gotta agree with JW 100% :)

#25 ·
Originally Posted by WILD_AMAZON1

NOPE. Ive been "friends" with birds Ive wanted to nail for years, but something always got in way

It still takes two to tango - this woman has to be up for it too - I don't think all of my male friends want to "nail" me if so they have been waiting one hell of a long time and they'll keep on waiting because I don't want to bang them back. Whenever I next get in a relationship there is no way I'm going to give up my friends because "I know what other men are like" is not a good enough reason.

Sweet, so I could text birds in front of you and tell its just a mate (oh and amount of kisses at end of text also says a great deal ) and that would be ok

You know what I don't have the time or effort to be in a relationship where I don't trust them, if he is honest and open with me then it must be better than forcing their relationship into hiding. It's the nothings you tell and the somthings most people keep to themselves. Also peolpe cheat for a whole host of reasons, I wouldn't have thought allowing someone to keep a couple of mates would be top of the list.

jw007 said:
Ps

Wild Amazon

I suggest to remove your rose tinted specs

They really dont do you any favours ;)
JW thanks for that!

#26 ·
WILD_AMAZON1 said:
Originally Posted by WILD_AMAZON1

It still takes two to tango - this woman has to be up for it too - I don't think all of my male friends want to "nail" me if so they have been waiting one hell of a long time and they'll keep on waiting because I don't want to bang them back. Whenever I next get in a relationship there is no way I'm going to give up my friends because "I know what other men are like" is not a good enough reason.

YOU EITHER HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT MEN OR YOUR FAT AN UGLY

As for relationship again, a few thins

1) if a guy lets you have all those male friends, he prob dont give a sh1t about you, as it means he can keep his female ones and is prob nailing them behind your back

2) Any guy that does care about you butlets you keep them is "probably an ugly loser that is too scared to say anthing in case he loses you"

3) A decent catch (man) has no need to stay with any bird if she feels need to have contact with a load of sad losers they want to nail her, he wil get someone with baggage he dont need..

You will be single for a long while, or get some loser, your choice:lol: :lol:

Sweet, so I could text birds in front of you and tell its just a mate (oh and amount of kisses at end of text also says a great deal ) and that would be ok

You know what I don't have the time or effort to be in a relationship where I don't trust them, if he is honest and open with me then it must be better than forcing their relationship into hiding. It's the nothings you tell and the somthings most people keep to themselves. Also peolpe cheat for a whole host of reasons, I wouldn't have thought allowing someone to keep a couple of mates would be top of the list.

No such thing as trust...

Yes people generally cheat because availability and ease.

Make it easy, it will happen:lol: :lol:

I could write an essay on this but vcant be bothered

Will ask one thing

Ever been cheated on WA??? :whistling: :whistling:

JW thanks for that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.