Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GTP

Beginners bodybuilding competition

4 posts in this topic

Whats the best first timer bodybuilding competition/ organisation to go for living on the east side of England and is there a website for this anywhere?

I think I will be at lightweight (under 154lb- 11 st) if I just cut from where I am (14st). I need the motivation of a competition to stick to strict diet and see detail and my abs

Is there a local comp held where you live, i'm quite new to BB but there is the NABBA which has regional competitions just google it and there is the UKBBF, I think there are a few more but im not sure which ones. Sorry I cant be of any more help.

There is a local competition held here once a year- held by the east anglian bodybuilding group- in june at great yarmouth marine centre- but nothing to do with nabba or ukbbf.

But I will be looking out for comps in nabba and ukbbf and the site here for ideas.

I just figured that a few years ago I did a triathlon and a half marathon (not at the same time) and the goal of competition is what really motivated me. Is Bodybuilding competition so difficult as to put it out of the realms of reality for normal guys? Even with a healthy sence of competitiveness I feel its beyond me!

I think as long as you keep yourself motivated and your doing it for you then its up to you how well you do.

If you aim high and keep motivated and work your **** off then you might get somewhere, where as if you train but cant be strict with yourself then I doubt you will get anywhere. It takes dedication dedication and hard blady work. Mpst of all enjoy it :):)

I am new to all of this aswell, but I do know that the guys n gals that suceed never give up and are always focused - yes everyone has an off day or a fat day whatever, but there determination and hard work is two fold - second to none.

Eveyone is friendly on here, just ask politely and you will be given the best advice from some top guys n gals! :thumbup1:

Good luck!