Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nine Pack

John Hodgsdon, Lee Powell & Neil Hill Seminars

38 posts in this topic

Hope the mods don't mind me doing this. The poster says it all really. Miss this & miss out. There will be a series of three of these seminars, this one being the first:

post-5076-143614107991_thumb.jpg

I think they are going to do three consecutive days at our place, Lee's gym & then another venue. I will find out tomorrow & update.

If you want to secure a ticket I'll get John to post on here about how to pay in advance.

We're deffo in.....will pick a poster up for our place on Saturday if you've got one spare x

Hi Guys

The second seminar is at my gym in Gloucester, here is the poster with the address details. We are really looking forward to meeting you all, so if you can make one of them, please come along as it is an oppurtunity for you to learn from us first hand in the flesh and how we got to the Olympia after a 16 year long hard journey.

Also I'm sure Neil will make us give you guys a pre-Olympia glimpse of how we are looking:cool:

Hope to see you soon

post-10339-143614108031_thumb.jpg

i am sure i posted on this thread earlier?? Paul, Lee if you mail me a copy of the posters i will place tham on my site MuscleChat....

i am hoping to go to the one at Lee's gym...

i am sure i posted on this thread earlier?? Paul, Lee if you mail me a copy of the posters i will place tham on my site MuscleChat....

i am hoping to go to the one at Lee's gym...

Hi Paul pm me your email and I'll shoot a poster over to you.

Cheers mate

ill be seeing Paul in manchester on tuesday so if you have some posters Ill put up in the gyms in bristol i train at.

well done to both you guys for getting to the olympia at last. Long time coming but worth it.

Is there a limit to how many people can attend?

Dont wana travel away down all that way for it to be full/sold out lol

Before I say anything I would like to say a massive thanks to Ben who works for me & Paul at Evolution for putting together the seminar posters, think you'll all agree he's done a great job!!

We haven't put a limit on the seminar at Evolution Gym, as we will be holding it above the gym on a floor that has lots of open space, but to make sure if you want to purchase a ticket in advance then please send the correct money to the gym (see poster) with your details and we will put the tickets aside for you. Also include a contact number or e-mail so we can confirm that we received the money.

As Lee stated this is a great opportunity to hear how we got there after 16yrs in the making....Proof tenacity and determination are all powerful!! I will leave you with this says it all.

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence.

Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

Persistence and Determination alone are omnipotent.

Edited by John Hodgson

Just to reiterate, please send the money to the gym (John asked politely no cheques please as the proceeds are not part of the gym accounts).

Paul, PM me your e mail or you could copy the jpeg off this site if that's possible (i'm not that technical ;-)

And Kudos to Ben for his work on the poster. Ben is a fantastic member of staff & seriously talented in graphic design. This poster, by his own admission, is a doddle to him but awesome to us.

Edited by Nine Pack

We haven't put a limit on the seminar at Evolution Gym, as we will be holding it above the gym on a floor that has lots of open space, but to make sure if you want to purchase a ticket in advance then please send the correct money to the gym (see poster) with your details and we will put the tickets aside for you. Also include a contact number or e-mail so we can confirm that we received the money.

John, I'm just waiting on confirmation on who's coming with me (could be a car full of Scots coming:scared:) then I'll drop the money off to you's in the post.

Don't wana drive down for 3 hours to stand outside as it's full :D

Hope the mods don't mind me doing this. The poster says it all really. Miss this & miss out. There will be a series of three of these seminars, this one being the first:

[ATTACH]30289[/ATTACH]

I would love to go but am on holiday that week. shame. will someone be filming it??

I would love to go but am on holiday that week. shame. will someone be filming it??

That would be a great idea , burn them to dvd and I'd happily day a few quid for one.Is there a chance that this could happen guys ????

No filming, unfortunately some you win some you lose. We may arrange others another time in the near future!!

Hi John please read my thread below re Olympia Flex UK need to confirm you will join Lee the day afer the show...Ive given Lee all the details so you may want to disuss with him.

Fivos

No filming, unfortunately some you win some you lose. We may arrange others another time in the near future!!

I'd be happy to film it if you want? Not clever enough to put it all on dvd's and all that palava but I'm sure I could work something out...just let me know!

Yeh no problems mate, c u at the Olympia mate!!

Nice one John...the pics will be superb with your insane condition :thumb:

Fivos

The 3rd seminar is going to be held on the 16th of september at J2 GYM in the Rhondda,South-wales.CF40 1RA. Starts at 7 o clock,you can pay on door but if you dont want to be disappointed you can phone gym 01443 422197 to reserve tickets.

I'd just like to thank John, Lee and Neil for their time and for the fact they they so freely shared their knowledge and experience. Tonights seminar was excellent and I'm really pleased that it was so well attended by some respectable names which just goes to show how high in regard these 3 'amigos' are held.

If you have a chance to attend any of the following seminars then I highly recommend you get your asses there. Also got a sneak preview of what they will be taking to the Olympia but out of respect for their wishes I won't be posting them until after the show.

We really do wish you both a kick ass Olympia and it really couln't happen to nicer chaps....and John you are MUCH more handsome ;0)