Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

IBE Epistane (PH) vs TURANABOL 10 (T-bol)

7 posts in this topic

Posted

hi all

Having read thread after thread I'm still undecided as to try a Pro-hormone or AAS for my first cycle

Some people are saying stick to AAS because you know what your getting and that Pro-hormones are a bit doggy

I've narrowed it down though to 2 supplements

1. IBE Epistane

or

2. TURANABOL 10 (T-bol)

Both which i think are quite mild and good for a 1st cycle

Which do you think is better, as i can't make my mind up???

Epistane is about half the price, but is it half as good?? i don't mind pay for either of them, so that's not an issue for me really

i'm looking for dry lean gains, with minimal side effects

Can you "pulse cycle" these 2 products, would that be ok?

any info would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Posted

[B]anyone please??[/B]

Posted

I have done Tbol and to be honest wasn't that impressed, also to run it at the dosage you would need for it to be effective Epistane would be far more cost effective....I'm running Epistane, been on for a wk and loving it but its early days yet, will let you know how they compare after cycle if I remember!

Posted (edited)

cheers PHHead....any sides as of yet? how do you space your dosage out? Edited by nfcc

Posted

[quote name='nfcc']cheers PHHead....any sides as of yet? how do you space for dosage out?[/QUOTE]

No sides but its only been a week on, the pumps are massive though but not yet restrictive although that may change, strength seems to have gone up too!

Don't get me wrong though Tbol is a good choice though but it depends what you are looking from it, I took it after Dbol and expected it to be the similar but safer but its not the same animal, IMO it would be better for cutting not bulking!

Posted

i'm looking for dry lean gains...with minimal side effects

how many tablets are you taking of EPISTANE a day? how do you space the dosage out or do you take them all together?

Posted

NFCC I have run epistane (havoc) before and enjoyed good strength and size gains. Only sides I experienced were liver ALT values and cholesterol levels rose stupidly. Liver values came down after a month of PCT but cholesterol did not. I have another blood test in a couple of weeks again to check up the progress on that. T-Bol is something which is definitely on my wish list so hopefully in a few months I will be able to give a fair comparison between the two.