Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

british dragon eu ???

22 posts in this topic

Posted

confused i have read other threads but still dont fully understand i have british dragon eu dbol with scracth off secruity tag thing an it says it genuine but then it has got .com website on the bag to so im really confused any help would be appreciated

Posted

There's lots of this stuff doing the rounds at the minute TBH.

Posted

Most fakes/impersonators use the real companies domain name on their labels.

I emailed the .eu guys a week or two ago asking for their version of the BD story and they never replied despite saying on their site that they were dying to have the true BD story told :-(

Posted

confused i have read other threads but still dont fully understand i have british dragon eu dbol with scracth off secruity tag thing an it says it genuine but then it has got .com website on the bag to so im really confused any help would be appreciated

Apparently they were using the old style packing from the BD days and just putting stickers on it until the new packing came through, a bit cheap and unproffessional if you ask me, but product seems GTG.

Posted

Agree with Harry, pretty unprofessional and when you buy 80ml of cyp and you get an extra 10ml because there is only 9ml in every vial it doesn't instill much confidence in them, however, what stuff i have used is gtg.

Posted

I mailed these guys as well, i didnt find them very cooperative at all.

Posted

british dragon dont reply to fvck all

Posted

bd.eu is ok, and good value

Posted

If they are really putting out a quality product then they should rebrand it with their own name.

Posted

well i got told today british dragon ant made anything for 5 years and are not making anything till september this year

Posted

well i got told today british dragon ant made anything for 5 years and are not making anything till september this year

I think you will find this thread is called BD eu. Totally different mate, nothing to do with the original BD.

Posted

I think you will find this thread is called BD eu. Totally different mate, nothing to do with the original BD.

oh sorry lol

Posted

i am using the BD eu D-bol at the mo and like them..

Posted

i am using the BD eu D-bol at the mo and like them..

i know of someone who had them tested, meant to be 10mg per tab, almost all came back at 9.9mg so pretty decent. i see no reason why they would falsify this info they were doing me a favour.

Posted

I have a feeling the old BD is set to return next month.. :confused1:

Posted

I have a feeling the old BD is set to return next month.. :confused1:

its coming, that seems certain. thing is, would anyone trust them now?

Posted

british dragon dont reply to fvck all

They did reply but i said what about some samples and not at retail price with all the sh1t regarding their name and what not. But they replied "our name is proven and we dont need to do this" Yeah original BD had a good rep but no one knows who the hell is who with BD anymore.

Posted

i know of someone who had them tested, meant to be 10mg per tab, almost all came back at 9.9mg so pretty decent. i see no reason why they would falsify this info they were doing me a favour.

There's always lots of claims about tests though - very few legitimate results however! I'd be more than a little sceptical myself.

Posted

Hello Guys,

The reasons for the labeling is there was so many printed, 100,000s, so we just used the new hologram until they are gone and the new labels come, the vials already have the new labels as we have dont so many. The reason we didnt just throw them away is due to the huge setup costs involved in all this.

As for people emailing us for free samples, I get 10 free sample emails a day, we were giving them out when we changed over the brand about a year ago, we dont do it anymore sorry. I dont remember being unhelpful in any emails either, we are not going to give out whereabouts, personal info and answer questions to people in the community as we want to remain as anonymous as possible, the reason it all went wrong before is too many people knew too much info. So please dont ask.

I would be happy if people could judge the products on their own merits, come back to me if you have any problems with products, I will fix them. We are interested as a company in your feedback and hope to serve the community.

The results we have had are positive, the tests I have heard about but never seen have been good and we have had very few product problems.

thanks for your continued support

Posted

BD.eu are nothing to do with original BD........these have been about a while and are based in hong kong......

Posted

Hello Guys,

The reasons for the labeling is there was so many printed, 100,000s, so we just used the new hologram until they are gone and the new labels come, the vials already have the new labels as we have dont so many. The reason we didnt just throw them away is due to the huge setup costs involved in all this.

As for people emailing us for free samples, I get 10 free sample emails a day, we were giving them out when we changed over the brand about a year ago, we dont do it anymore sorry. I dont remember being unhelpful in any emails either, we are not going to give out whereabouts, personal info and answer questions to people in the community as we want to remain as anonymous as possible, the reason it all went wrong before is too many people knew too much info. So please dont ask.

I would be happy if people could judge the products on their own merits, come back to me if you have any problems with products, I will fix them. We are interested as a company in your feedback and hope to serve the community.

The results we have had are positive, the tests I have heard about but never seen have been good and we have had very few product problems.

thanks for your continued support

So you're coming on here claiming to be part of BD.eu.....not the brightest tool in the box are you....