Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anavar (Body Nutrition)

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Any one used these and are they any good. There in a silver pouch, with orange at the top with Anaver in white writing. They say 10mg but they are a hugh pill which is also orange.

Thanks for the help

Damo:thumb:

Posted

Bump

Posted

Bump

Posted

Posted

ones i've seen aren't huge or orange

Posted

well been on just over a week, got to say im very impressed with strength gains and i hav a visable diffrence. What ever they are there working and guys at the gym are now useing and also impressed with the strength increase.

Posted

[quote name='Damo j']Any one used these and are they any good. There in a silver pouch, with orange at the top with Anaver in white writing. They say 10mg but they are a hugh pill which is also orange.

Thanks for the help

Damo:thumb:[/QUOTE]

I can't believe a company named body nutrution is selling real AAS and being a huge pill makes me even more dubious, is this a free ad:).

Posted

[quote name='mars1960']I can't believe a company named body nutrution is selling real AAS and being a huge pill makes me even more dubious, is this a free ad:).[/QUOTE]
Ha Ha. To be honest mate i was trying to find info on them. Found non so posted here. As said they are deffo gear, there is no way my strength could go up like this. They state 10mg, im on 2 a day and boy i can feel them work, a friend recons there labeled wrong as the last one he used were half the pill size so may be there 20mgs. End of the day im taking them and i have gained.

Would love to find out more info

Posted

a friend of mine has been trying to get me to buy these but i havnt heard of any feedback either good or bad yet. i will report if i here out

Posted

Nice one hilly.

Posted

Update, joint pain in the knees. Mild back pumps and lift reps have reduced. Strength up and have gained. Also make me feel lazy lol

Posted

ive got sum off these anavar body nutrition ive never used any b4 has any 1 got a pic 4 me

Posted

poss winny? joint pain and speedy effects?????

Posted

How long were you taking them at 20mg a day before you noticed a strength increase?

Posted

I just got some of these packs of 100, yellow strip at the top
i am very sceptical about these as they look dodgy however i couldnt get hold of any other winny or anavar. As some of the other folk that have posted here are from the area they are probally from the same place.

anyway please can you guys give an update on your findings and weather you think they are ok for consumption.

Posted

they do smal white ones and the big orange ones,same dosage good results

Posted

Is it actually oxandrolone though?

You can get tablets labelled 'Anavar' off Ebay, surely that stuff can be real steroids?!?!?!

Posted

[quote name='Smitch']Is it actually oxandrolone though?

You can get tablets labelled 'Anavar' off Ebay, surely that stuff can be real steroids?!?!?![/QUOTE]

I would highly doubt it mate,But you never know..I seen some what looked like legit gear on there about 2 years ago it wasnt long until it got ripped down though lol

Posted

I got mine from a pukka source, buying pharmaceuticals of Ebay doesn't seem like a very safe idea to me. :)

Posted

Whats the general feedback then guys is this stuff good as ive been offered it and from what ive heard there dbol was good so is this anvar the same standard.

Posted

If someone is getting good results off 20mg ED as stated it must be pharma grade stuff.

Posted

[quote name='tourian']poss winny? joint pain and speedy effects?????[/QUOTE]
I ask this because anavar dont give these side affects??

Posted

[quote name='Smitch']If someone is getting good results off 20mg ED as stated it must be pharma grade stuff.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you...I took 20mg pd of genesismeds(unigen) oxovar, with some great results. Ive attached a pic of them.

Posted

cnt say for the anavar but i have used the dbol myselfg with good results and 2 friends have used the winstrol and rate it well

Posted

[quote name='hilly2008']cnt say for the anavar but i have used the dbol myselfg with good results and 2 friends have used the winstrol and rate it well[/QUOTE]

Do you mean Genesis d'bol and winstrol? Ive tried the winstrol but haven't come acsross d'bol....