Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

girl KO'ed

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Thats not on that like.

Posted

Pmsl, her voice was so fcuking annoying.

Posted

aint got no sound so dunno what was said.....

didn't find it funny tho, if i'd been there i would've kicked the bloke in the head:thumbup1:

Posted

hmmm im on both sides tbh in situations like this. on the one hand i wouldnt hit a woman but i would restrain her hard, but depending on the circumstances i would. the worst is a friend of mine got stabbed by his girlfriend and she got off with it as claimed self defence.

Posted

**** it she deserved it, if a guy was giving you that **** and then chucked a drink in your face he'd get a lot worse than that, should teach her a lesson...

Posted

All I'm getting is " This video has been removed due to terms of use violation "...bummer...

Posted

wont let me view it.

Posted

All I'm getting is " This video has been removed due to terms of use violation "...bummer...

X2 i get the same damn it:cursing:

Posted

This should work. Same vid

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfPzieiQyTs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfPzieiQyTs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Posted

i want to see what happens next, if the american guys got the balls to get him

Posted

thanks Young Gun...

Posted (edited)

Giving the finger like that is so naff. He looks a bit like Ronaldo from the back and sides:D

No sound at work, what are they actually arguing about?

Edited by StJocKIII

Posted

Looks to me like the guy was harrassing the girl and she got sick of it...I believe if the same thing happened in the States and not in Mexico...that guy would have gotten a thrashing...

Posted

Looks to me like the guy was harrassing the girl and she got sick of it...I believe if the same thing happened in the States and not in Mexico...that guy would have gotten a thrashing...

I think the other Americans beat him anyway lol.

At the end you can hear some guy kicking off at him, shame the video ends then though lol

Posted

if she wants to play rough then she deserves what she gets...i couldnt make out what had happened before she threw the drink over him.....but i had the feeling that she was being a cocky strumpet cos the camera was on her...

Posted

i could be wrong....as i say i couldnt really make out what was happening.

Posted

Actually he threw the first bit of water/liquid then she threw her lot. So unless I'm wrong he started first beucase verbally he couldnt hack it with a chick!!!

Posted

You hear the girl say "Why the fvck would you do that?" at the beginning so I assume he was in the wrong? Either way I think that was a bit OTT.

Posted

Lol, i keep watching it back.. The scream at the end is soooo funny :D

Posted

haha nice one, reps, wasnt that bad what he done really, just bit unfortunate she hit her head on ground. tbh i know guys that would do a lot worse, although im not saying i agree with that

Posted (edited)

on another note i think nowadays too many women think they can get away with anything nowadays (dont mean to sound sexist im not at all)

Edited by BigDom86
asdas