Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NEED A GOOD ANAVAR-DBOL CYCLE?????????

12 posts in this topic

Posted

HEY GUYS, This will be my first cycle and need help planning a good anavar - dbol cycle

could i run clen with this cycle to cut some fat or would the cycle do fine alone??

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS DONE THIS SAME CYCLE I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES IF YOU HAVE ANY ????????

THANKS GUYS:thumbup1:

Posted

If you're doing a cutting cycleI'd go for the var mate :)

Posted

Strange course IMO

Var is a hardener so id use it in a cutting cycle, prob with the clen to help speed up fatloss. (aslong as your diets right obv)

As for Dbol. its a bulking steroid, water retension, therefore rubbish for cutting....

Posted

wow amazingly fast replys thanks!!!!!

i know its sounds dumb, i just want to bulk with the dbol, but not to much not lookin to get huge just a good size and cut, so hence the anvar in there with it???

like i said its my first cycle so would love some more advice.

oh before anyone says ....i really dont wanna inject yet till iv given this a go

cheers guys

Posted

4 weeks dbol 4 weeks var?

Posted

4 weeks dbol 4 weeks var?

i dont know this is the thing, i was thinkin of a 8 week cycle starting with the dbol and over lapping the var towards the end.

really need help.

done allot of research but still un sure

Posted

Sorry mate, thought you were asking for either or, not to do both.

You looked into Tbol at all?

Posted

As above dbol is a bulking steroid and anavar is a hardener. If this is first cyle I would run just the dbol to gauge how it reacts on your body

or

as MXD said four weeks of dbol and then four weeks anavar

You need to have your diet spot on or 99% spot on to get results. I am stressing this as I have spoken to few people recently who have not had their diet spot on, in fact they have been far from it. If you dont have the diet right and a good routine in place the icing on the cake aka ASS will not work to their full potential and just turn into an expensive supplement waste.

Posted

As above dbol is a bulking steroid and anavar is a hardener. If this is first cyle I would run just the dbol to gauge how it reacts on your body

or

as MXD said four weeks of dbol and then four weeks anavar

You need to have your diet spot on or 99% spot on to get results. I am stressing this as I have spoken to few people recently who have not had their diet spot on, in fact they have been far from it. If you dont have the diet right and a good routine in place the icing on the cake aka ASS will not work to their full potential and just turn into an expensive supplement waste.

what would you suggest????????

Posted

Why dont you do a bulking cycle of 6 to 8 weeks of dbol at say 40mg per day with PCT of Nova and Clomid and then once finished your PCT starting a cutting cycle of say var and clen to then strip the fat away to show the gains you made on the dbol cycle?

I wouldnt try and go for both objectives at the same time. One or the other.

Posted

That's a good shout willsey

Posted

That's a good shout willsey

Hell yeah it is!! lol :thumb: