Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

rohm methyl mst

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Any feedback on rohm labs methyl mst? My source is saying this is the dogs bo**ox. Ive never heard of it. anyone care to comment?

cheers

Posted

Not sure about the meth mate,but i can assure you that rohm products are bang on.

Me personally i would use rohm as my first choice brand.

Posted

They're meant to be the strongest oral available mate. Never used them, but as pea head says ROHM are good.

If you google the product loads of info from various forums comes up mate.

Posted

thanks, done some more research and think i'll stick to some dbol as they do what they say on the tin

Posted

Now ROHM are top notch as others have said and this product is good but it is not something you should be looking at if you are new to the game or not experianced with steroids your source is an Ass for offering it to you

Posted

thanks for the reply. to be fair to my source, he's known me a while and knows I have many years experience behind me. On a slightly different note, I see rohm labs are now selling test heptylate. i've read some reports saying this is the next big thing but surely test is test?? ive used cyp/enth/prop and had good results with all of them but not noticed any massive differences between them in terms of effects/benefits. any thoughts/experience with this test hep??

cheers

Posted

thanks for the reply. to be fair to my source, he's known me a while and knows I have many years experience behind me. On a slightly different note, I see rohm labs are now selling test heptylate. i've read some reports saying this is the next big thing but surely test is test?? ive used cyp/enth/prop and had good results with all of them but not noticed any massive differences between them in terms of effects/benefits. any thoughts/experience with this test hep??

cheers

Using the test hept at the moment mate.

All test hept is the french name used for enanthate,same as was the brand androtardyl.

So if using the hept you will be just using test enanthate.

Posted

Ive used Methyl Mst a few times.

Very good strength gains but be careful as you can easily get an injury from lifting too heavy

Posted

thanks for the replies, will probably stick to my rohm test cyp and dbol

Posted

thanks for the replies, will probably stick to my rohm test cyp and dbol

Thought i would bump this as i have some and am gonna give it a blast,will update.

Posted

im certain is just superdrol mate.. very effective either way..

Posted

Odd as iv not seen or heard of this product

Posted

Been around for quite a long time, before superdrol as far as I remember. I still have some here from ages ago, seemed to boost strength but made me sweat like a dog.

Posted

iirc mate both are methyl mast.. aka superdrol