Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Melanotan Magic

50 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just placed an order with the guys over at Melanotan Magic

http://www.melanotanmagic.com/index.php

I recived an email within 1 hour saying my order had been processed and sent for delivery tommorow, I asked them some questions and they were extremley helpful, and there prices are spot on too.

Sources have been posted in other threads so I Assume its ok to post links to Melanotan...If not and mods dissapprove Fell free to remove and I Apoligise but I just though people should know about the fantastic service I recived.

And if you guys pop my name down for refering you they have offerd asmall gift...if we could get enough people together maybe we could arrange a cheap bulk buy?

Cheers

Edited by BoomTime

Posted

haha i would wait until you get it and use it with success first before you start sponsoring them :P

Posted

And if you guys pop my name down for refering you they have offerd asmall gift.

A company's product and service should stand on it's own and the company shouldn't have to resort to such enticement tactics.

-Scott

Posted

let us know if it comes through ok an is all good

Posted

A company's product and service should stand on it's own and the company shouldn't have to resort to such enticement tactics.

-Scott

I don't see a problem in it? A lot of good companies do this. It business at the end of the day.

Posted

I don't see a problem in it? A lot of good companies do this. It business at the end of the day.

Fair point but he hasn't tried the product yet which I think is key.

Posted

i havent used it yet know, but i was just commenting on the customer service, when i have used it i will update the thread with results....from what i hear from other board members its very good though

Posted

wot package did u order?

and did u choose pre-mixed or un-mixed mate?

Posted

-Scott

:lol: Sour grapes....

Posted (edited)

:lol: Sour grapes....

What sour grapes? I don't sell anything and never have. Having founded the site in 1999 where the melanotan community developed from I know wtf I'm talking about when it comes to what's going on in these circles.

Companies that are targeting sales of the peptides to casual users I would be inclined to avoid (ie: any company offering the peptides in "premix" form). Selling these peptides premixed is just asking for buyers to develop allergies to these drugs. Without proper refrigeration and/or freezing they degrade rather rapidly and turn into something else which the body is going to see as foreign and have it's immune system start trying to destroy these "foreign" substances and make the person taking the drug feel like complete crap.

-Scott

Edited by Melanotan

Posted

the peptode ounce mixed will last for 2-3 days without refrigiration, i am getting mine next business day and its going straight in the frdige, i think they also ship with a cool pack

Posted

Not the best prices out there, i got 10*10mg bottles (100mg) with water for £155 within the last month from a uk supplier and if memory serves, delivery was 1 or 2 days with payment via paypal.:thumbup1:

Posted

the peptode ounce mixed will last for 2-3 days without refrigiration, i am getting mine next business day and its going straight in the frdige, i think they also ship with a cool pack

Just out of curiosity where did this figure come from?

It'll technically actually last longer than that, but we're talking half-lives here. Just as a hypothetical example, let's say at day 1 you've got 99% peptide (and 1% something else), at day 2, 85% (and 15% something else), at day 3, 70% (and 30% something else), etc. etc.

The problem is that you don't have 99% purity. Anything less than 99% is going to seriously cause problems with allergies and will reduce your chances of being able to use the peptide successfully in the future even when it is highly pure.

-Scott

Posted

How long in your opinion will it last in the freezer? Ive had some in mine for about 6 months and not used it yet.

Posted

Recived order this morning and it wnet in the fridge, was well packed and rthe vials were cool when i got them anyway.

I have read you can keep it in the frezzer up to 12 months....not sure how true that is though mate

Posted

How long in your opinion will it last in the freezer? Ive had some in mine for about 6 months and not used it yet.

In a lyophilized (freeze dried) state and kept in a vacuum sealed vial it is not unheard of that peptide can be kept for 12 months. I wouldn't recommend it though. Some freezers will go through a defrost state in that time and if the freezer does that repeatedly it will tend to make the peptide breakdown quite a bit (especially if the vacuum seal has deteriorated). If one is going to try to keep peptide for a long time a good thing to do would be to put the vials in one of those plastic vacuum bags that are used for food storage (you can find these vacuum machines at department stores). Air and exposure to ambient air are the biggest enemies of the peptides. The peptides will oxidize (go bad) and/or suffer from biological breakdown from bacteria (due to ambient air contamination) munching on them. Anyone wanting to store them for any length of time will do well to ensure that they are kept in a vacuum sealed state.

-Scott

Posted

Hi, I've been using them for over a year now. Service is great and the tan the best i've had. Almost every customer in the gym is or has used it.

It comes mixed but better still not mixed but with bac water included.:thumb:

Posted

How you getting on with it bud??

Posted

WOW check out there prices for ghrp-6 and cjc!!!

FCUK me!!:lol:

Posted

I saw this thread and wanted to say that i have had a similar experience with www.tantilise.com why cant other web stores provide serivce like this industry?

:thumb::rockon:

Posted

Not the best prices out there, i got 10*10mg bottles (100mg) with water for £155 within the last month from a uk supplier and if memory serves, delivery was 1 or 2 days with payment via paypal.:thumbup1:

i love your picture, lol

Posted

-Scott

i've used melanotan magic as well, great product and service; but their peptides are way over priced :-)

Posted

How recent did you use them matey?