Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pro Chem Tri Tren 150

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys, can anyone help

Ive recently bought some pro chem tri tren 150, when a draw the oil up into the syringe, the oil is almost clear / colourless. If you look at it hard enough, i think there is a slight tinge to the oil, but it is pretty much clear. Any brand of tren i have used in the past has always been a distinct amber colour ( urine colour perhaps ) Anyone any thoughts regards the authenticity of this stuff.

dscf0544.jpg

dscf0541.jpg

Posted

Pro Chem Tri Tren 150 I had like this was excellent.

Posted

been on it a few weeks now, im not experiencing results like i would expect. Feels slightly sore at the injection site, like with sus but not quite as pronounced. Didnt feel that off BD tri tren, and that was dark / amber in colour too... The injection point soreness is leading me to think it might contain test prop or something with a small chain easter..

Posted

can i ask what you expected?

i have used this and found it fine

Posted

can i ask what you expected?

i have used this and found it fine

Was it clear in colour, or more amber?

When ive used tren ( various labs ) ive always noticed an increase in strength ( my strength hasn't dropped, but it isnt any better either ) and an obvious reduction in bodyfat without having to cut calories by any drastic measure. Ive increased cardio and am eating reasonably clean but not noticed much with regards loss in bodyfat, infact around my eyes are a little puffier.. Im running this tren on its own so i can ascertain if it indeed has any posotive effect. I wasnt planning on running it alone, but i was quite concerned when i noticed the colour of the oil wasn't amber like in colour.

Past experience has told me that with clean eating and performing some cardio and using tren, then after no more than 6 weeks i'll have achieved a look that for me, isnt going to get much better without some serious attention being paid to cutting the calories / carbs. After 3 weeks, there has always been a noticeable change im body composition.

I think what im taking has something in it, but im not sure that it is trenbolone.

Posted

how many mls of it are u shooting a week mate?

wot else are u taking with it?

Posted

I cannot commnet on why you have not had anything from this product i got excellant strength gains and overall the results where good.....

how long have you been runing it for??

Was it clear in colour, or more amber?

When ive used tren ( various labs ) ive always noticed an increase in strength ( my strength hasn't dropped, but it isnt any better either ) and an obvious reduction in bodyfat without having to cut calories by any drastic measure. Ive increased cardio and am eating reasonably clean but not noticed much with regards loss in bodyfat, infact around my eyes are a little puffier.. Im running this tren on its own so i can ascertain if it indeed has any posotive effect. I wasnt planning on running it alone, but i was quite concerned when i noticed the colour of the oil wasn't amber like in colour.

Past experience has told me that with clean eating and performing some cardio and using tren, then after no more than 6 weeks i'll have achieved a look that for me, isnt going to get much better without some serious attention being paid to cutting the calories / carbs. After 3 weeks, there has always been a noticeable change im body composition.

I think what im taking has something in it, but im not sure that it is trenbolone.

Posted

how many mls of it are u shooting a week mate?

wot else are u taking with it?

said above, im running it on its own 2ml a wk. I wasnt planning on running it on its own, but when i noticed the colour was iffy, i had reservations regards its authenticity so decided to run it on its own to see if it did anything. If id have stacked it with something else, i might would have noticed results but possibly only fron the other compound.

If your going to put something to the test, in order for it to be unbiased, i felt i had to run it alone just for this 1 course. I can always purchase more if i thought it was good stuff.

To be honest, if this was the first time i had used tren ( which it isnt ) i probably wouldnt of noticed anything wrong with the colour as i wouldnt have had anything to compare it too and i would be thinking.. whats all the fuss about with this stuff..

in the past though, its pretty much rocked my world and blown my socks off.. sides including... tast in the back of the throat ( stopping short of a cough mind ) sweaty at night in bed, waking up throughout the night insomniac like and switching the pc on to pass an hour..

Even with all that it was still worth it as the results were bang on...

Ive had 4 shots now, and am still patiently waiting.lol

Posted

How long does Tren take to kick in? I have not used it before but maybe it takes some time to kick in like sus etc?

Posted

I cannot commnet on why you have not had anything from this product i got excellant strength gains and overall the results where good.....

how long have you been runing it for??

4 weeks mate. From what i can find on the net, tren is the colour it is, due to the colour of what it is made from.. meaning, no matter which lab makes the tren, it should all be the same colour.. can anyone expand on this info??

Thats why im more concerned with the colour of the stuff.. Pscarb, you say you have used this stuff and had good gains, could you please describe the colour of the oil of the Tri tren you used.

Is there a pro chem site out there ( i cant find one if there is ) most labs have a web site so you can at leat go on and check there stuff out. I know it isnt fool proof, but if we knew what the stuff / vial / tabs etc.. were supposed to look like then we could make an informed choice before the purchase was made..

Read good things on different forums regards pro chem. This is my first encounter with there stuff.

Posted

How long does Tren take to kick in? I have not used it before but maybe it takes some time to kick in like sus etc?

Aas this it Tri tren, there are 3 different tren easters in the mix 50mg/ml of each , one of which is acetate, which is fast acting ( like propionate in sus ) the other 2 are enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate which are longer acting. Given that tren is a powerfull compound, the 50mg of acetate should be enough to give it a good kick straight away. Certainly feeling the effects if not indeed noticing them immediately. In the past i have used BD tri tren, lyka hexahydro and axio enanth and a well known ug acetate, whos name is ecsaping me right now..lol

Posted

2ml a week is a very low dose tho mate wouldnt u say?

it would only give u 100mg of each a week?

Posted

as DB has pointed out really the Enthanate and Hex ester will take a good few weeks to even start to work and 100mg of Acetate a week is not going to give you the results you are expecting in the first few weeks.....

you have said you have used Tren before can i ask what ester and dose you used?

Posted

if its 150mg per ml..

then 2ml will give 300mg u willy! lol

300mg of tren is defo high enough to notice imo

the enan and hex ester will take a fair while to kick in properly tho dude..

and running it on its own isn't a great idea imo

yeah but what i was saying is 100mg of each a week and thers 3 different esters in it. acetate,enanathate and hex

total would be 300mg a week

:beer:

Posted

4 weeks mate. From what i can find on the net, tren is the colour it is, due to the colour of what it is made from.. meaning, no matter which lab makes the tren, it should all be the same colour.. can anyone expand on this info??

The colour of tren can vary quite a bit, and it is purely cosmetic.

The time of year, humidity at the time it is manufactured, (the raw chemical), can all have an effect.

I've seen tren that was as light as normal test, and as dark as golden syrup, they all worked as well as each other, just looked different in the syringe.

I would not think you'd see a huge amount of sides from 300mg of mixed tren esters per week, even 50mg tren ac per day is a pretty low dose, but with the bigger esters in tri tren, your getting less actual tren in your blood.

Posted

as DB has pointed out really the Enthanate and Hex ester will take a good few weeks to even start to work and 100mg of Acetate a week is not going to give you the results you are expecting in the first few weeks.....

you have said you have used Tren before can i ask what ester and dose you used?

First time i used acetate 75mg/ml cant remember what i took it with.. used 1.5ml twice a week, that was a while back and is all very sketchy.

Used British Dragon tri tren 150mg/ml 1 ml twice a wk ( 300 mg ). with BD oral turinabol 40mg / day experienced the cough and found some advice that suggested to mix it with something and it made the cough thing not as bad. As i was looking for lean mass gains as opposed to bulking up or cutting, i added deca. 2 ml with each shot, so 1 ml of tren mixed with 2ml of deca twice a week. Loved the results and that is what ive run since.

Used lyka hexahydra 76mg/ml 1.5ml per shot as above, mixed with deca twice a week.(approc 225mg/wk)

have run axio tren enanthate a couple of times as its 200mg/ml i have used 1 ml but mixed it with deca twice a week.

I was going to do the same again this time, 1ml - 1.5ml twice a week. i didnt want to run it on its own, but for reasons described earlier...

Posted

i don't see how you can compare really with your past experiances, in the past you have always run Tren with another injectable or/and oral you have been very happy with the results but now you are running Tri-Tren on its own yet you are suprised why your results are not the same?? well your weekly dose now is much less than other Tren cycles as there is no Deca or Turinabol....so again i ask what are you expecting?

Posted

i don't see how you can compare really with your past experiances, in the past you have always run Tren with another injectable or/and oral you have been very happy with the results but now you are running Tri-Tren on its own yet you are suprised why your results are not the same?? well your weekly dose now is much less than other Tren cycles as there is no Deca or Turinabol....so again i ask what are you expecting?

Spot on. If you take less of something with no test base, i would definately expect alot worse results. Which is what youve got...

Posted

I take your point, i wasnt expecting exactly the same results, but surely something, it isnt the deca or the orals that give the night sweats and disturbed sleep. Unless you guys can set me straight, i was under the inpression that the old parabolan worked its magic at only 76mg/ml shot 3 times per week. Im taking 300mg/wk.

quote fron anabolics 2007 under Tri trenabol 150

**typical dosage is between 150 - 300mg/wk, the 2ml wkly injection should provide a very substantial benefit. Often, one will make significant progress with the use of this agent alone**

Maybe its psychological in the fact that im not happy with the colour so therefore in my head ive written it off... i have considered that, and thats why i keep bringing the question back to the colour, there must be hundreds of guys on this forum who have used more than their fair share and have plenty of experience with tren, how many guys have used clear tren and been happy with the results? and been confident that it was indeed tren, and not re bottled test for eg..

all the feedback is great though guys, thanks a lot for all the input. Unfortunately, this isnt the kind of thing you go to work with and kick a few ideas around with your mates...lol You cant even go back to the guy you bought it from.. you'd hardly get an impartial view would you..

Only way forward is to bite the bullet and try it, which im doing.. and to ask for the views of other experienced and impartial users like the guys on this board..

Posted

There are many reasons why it can be different colors.

Tren powder comes as a yellowish-light brown color.

Depending on the carrier oil used, the color can be different.

Oxidation during "manufacturing" can effect the Tren turning darker brown. I believe it is calld oxidative denigration. Simply means, the more exposed to air it is during the brewing process, the darker it can get.

Clear Tren is a good sign that it is very well made. Could mean complete dissolution. That means the Tren powder completely dissolved and the filtration process is spot on.

Posted

you make a fair point mate can i ask what part of the country your from?

all i can do is go by my experiances and i had good gains from it, i have an un-opened bottle i will open it and draw it out to see the colour

Posted

you make a fair point mate can i ask what part of the country your from?

all i can do is go by my experiances and i had good gains from it, i have an un-opened bottle i will open it and draw it out to see the colour

Im from up north which should be a good thing, if what ive read is true then the pro chem set up is up in this neck of the woods somewhere..

Posted

no it is not although after making some phone calls today i have been told that their could be fake PC up north coming out of the North East.......

Posted

no it is not although after making some phone calls today i have been told that their could be fake PC up north coming out of the North East.......

Paul, are you able to elaborate on the differences of the fake and the genuine PC??

Posted

Ive also heard there may be fake ProChem up North. I cant elaborate on how to spot the fakes mind as i havent seen any myself.