UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

EPISTANE GYNO REDUCTION LOG!

11K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  eggeater 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm going to be starting my cycle of epistane tomorrow to see if i can get rid of my pubertal gyno.

So like i said i would, im going to tell you all how it goes.

Just some questions

1. Why do i have to take epi before 6 pm?

2. is it ok to take caffeine with epistane or is that dangerous?

Thanks for any answers

I'm rather excited also anxious (dunno how to spell that, lol) about the results, seen as if read great things about the product.

I'll update the thread in a couple of days to let you know how it's going

Peace! :D

#3 ·
Tall said:
1. Never heard that

2. Do thats fine... Why would you think it wouldn't be...?

How old are you?

Is the pubertal gyno pseudo or actual gynecomastia...?
Ok thanks for the reply to the question,

I thought that taking them both might hurt me, so i thought i would ask just incase

I'm 23

yes it's defferently true gynecomstia

Peace

#9 ·
eggeater said:
Ok sorry i didn't update this before,

Today was day 7 and my gyno has gone down about 20% so far and my chest defferently feels tighter than it did before and i've lost abit of body fat too which is good

I'll update you all in a few days :)

Peace
Ive never heard of this to reduce pubertal gyno, how does it work? Ive tried letro and that did not work. How bad was / is your gyno?

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Con said:
I dont believe that at all.......post before and current pictures.
It might well be true Con as am am doing an epi cycle for gyno too as a last resort and after only two wks my whole body has become alot harder and more defined, lost about 2-3lbs too!

The small lumps in my nipple have only changed very slighty though but it is heading in the right direction, I do think there is definatley something to this stuff as I've tried, letro, nolva, adex and b6 for my gyno and none of it did f*ck all........I will be updating my old gyno log with pics soon if more improvements occur!

#11 ·
PHHead said:
It might well be true Con as am am doing an epi cycle for gyno too as a last resort and after only two wks my whole body has become alot harder and more defined, lost about 2-3lbs too!

The small lumps in my nipple have only changed very slighty though but it is heading in the right direction, I do think there is definatley something to this stuff as I've tried, letro, nolva, adex and b6 for my gyno and none of it did f*ck all........I will be updating my old gyno log with pics soon if more improvements occur!
Fair play mate. Im going to have to look into this stuff a lot more after the weekend. Im tapering off letro now after around 6 weeks on at 2.5mg.

Should I have a break between letro and this epistane or is it ok to get straight on it?

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
Update time,

Just to explain my gyno coz i havn't explaind it yet.

Under my left nipple there is a small bit of breast tissue

and under my right nipple there is alot of fatty glandular tissuse.

Had gyno since i was 13, mainly because i was overweight and i think that drinking made it alot worse also, so it's kinda my fault :( .

Ok,

My left nipple has gone down since i last updated the thread

and...tbh my right nipple hasn't gone down that much but there's something going on in there. It's going down, just very slowly so i reckon once i've done my pct im gunna give epistane another try to get rid of that completely. But it's only been two weeks so it might start to pick up and get smaller as time goes by.

my left nipple isn't puffy anymore and i can't tell from looking at it that i even have gyno and my right nipple is slightly less puffy than before also.

Peace!

#18 ·
eggeater said:
PHHead hows it going for you?

Peace!
Its not mate lol, I have binned it off now after only three weeks and switched to TBol as I was loosing too much weight on it and thats not what I'm looking for in a steriod!

With regards to shifting my Gyno I'm afraid its still very much present, it did seem to fade it slighty in the first week of using it but that soon stopped...............to me this stuff would be good for someone cutting but other than that not much use, hope you have better luck mate!

#19 ·
ok,

End of week 3 and my left side has gone down about 30% altogether.

I don't think it's gunna get any smaller which is abit of a bummer but 30% is still great and it's better than nothing :D

My right side hasn't gone down a great deal so im not gunna bother running epi again and im gunna find another way to get rid of that side.

As far as side effects go there was NONE which was great and my eperience using this product was a pretty good one and i would defferently reccomend this :)

Peace!

#20 ·
eggeater said:
ok,

End of week 3 and my left side has gone down about 30% altogether.

I don't think it's gunna get any smaller which is abit of a bummer but 30% is still great and it's better than nothing :D

My right side hasn't gone down a great deal so im not gunna bother running epi again and im gunna find another way to get rid of that side.

As far as side effects go there was NONE which was great and my eperience using this product was a pretty good one and i would defferently reccomend this :)

Peace!
Gyno can be very stuborn mate even with much stronger compounds so your reduction is a good result..........what where your gains like on it, how many pounds did you put on?

#21 ·
PHHead said:
Gyno can be very stuborn mate even with much stronger compounds so your reduction is a good result..........what where your gains like on it, how many pounds did you put on?
Sorry mate i couldn't honestly tell you, i was only really using it to get rid of my gyno and loss abit of fat. But i've got some nice new stretch marks on my arms and back :cool:

Also if i do find away of getting rid stupid gyno i'll post up about it :thumb:

Peace!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.