Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If someone was to stack: Deca/Sus/Dbol what....

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Would you recommend for a cycle length and dossage?

Also are these 3 good products to stack well for results? (with correct diet and training etc etc)

and please dont answer with a load of pointless questions :) Just suggestions and theories be good!

Thanks

Posted

How many cycles previously?

Posted

No previous cycles

Weight and details needed?

Posted

No previous cycles

Weight and details needed?

Can we assume GS, that you're looking to do something in the region of 500mg Sust, 200mg Deca for 12 weeks with 40mg DBol ED for the first 4 weeks, and possibly coming off onto 20mg dbol for the 2-3 weeks prior to running PCT? :)

Posted

I'm far from an expert but from my research before my first cycle, most people advised me to go with one substance.

1)you keep it simple and know what's wrong if something arises.

2)adding something like deca will be alot more pronounced on a later cycle and will appriciate it more

My recommendation would be run your sus and kickstart it with dbol

Maybe something like 40mg ED of Dbol for 4 weeks

500mg Test a week (250mg twice a week)

And a decent pct

I know I'm glad I saved my deca for another time given the few issues I've had!

Posted

Can we assume GS, that you're looking to do something in the region of 500mg Sust, 200mg Deca for 12 weeks with 40mg DBol ED for the first 4 weeks, and possibly coming off onto 20mg dbol for the 2-3 weeks prior to running PCT? :)

What it actually was, some lads banging on down the gym tonight about these 3 products working fantastically well together and dossages suggested.

Also i am kinda interested :P Getting all my info together :)

Posted

What it actually was, some lads banging on down the gym tonight about these 3 products working fantastically well together and dossages suggested.

Also i am kinda interested :P Getting all my info together :)

G,

Heres a better way to get some answers.

Ask a question which will give you the right answer for your goals/where you want to get to.

Have enough research done in order to confidently ask the question.

The question you asked will only get you a limited range of responses.

What are your goals? Just size? Just strength? :)

Posted

Sust- 500mg

Deca- 2-400mg

D bol- 40mg for weeks 1-4, then again in dead time waiting for PCT.

Posted

G,

Heres a better way to get some answers.

Ask a question which will give you the right answer for your goals/where you want to get to.

Have enough research done in order to confidently ask the question.

The question you asked will only get you a limited range of responses.

What are your goals? Just size? Just strength? :)

Hey appreciate proper questions like that though :D :D

Goals = size and strength would be a positive secondary requirement (even though i know normally training stronger and stronger brings size)

I also understand that the cycle requires extremely dedicated diet for maximum gains and i have beeen sent a revised diet plan i am pretty happy with sticking to.

Ive had a read into each different type using the database on bodybuilding.com and have a fair understanding of the products

Posted

Off topic but looking bigger in your new avi pal:thumbup1:

Posted

Off topic but looking bigger in your new avi pal:thumbup1:

Hey thanks, Started a journal in members photos :)

Posted

I'd just start with the sus at 500 a week, otherwise if you have any probs such as gyno you won't know which element is causing it.

Posted

500mg sust, no deca, no dbol. Keep it simple, you will explode with just sust.

Posted

Would you recommend for a cycle length and dossage?

Also are these 3 good products to stack well for results? (with correct diet and training etc etc)

and please dont answer with a load of pointless questions :) Just suggestions and theories be good!

Thanks

In answer to your actual post...(people tend to ignore that eh PMSL)

Yes those 3 aas work extremly well together and have a synergistic effect when ran together as opposed to when ran individually...

A course or cycle would depend on the users experience and end result required so doses and duration and even the way compounds were run also would be person dependant...

If however you are researching for yourself and your 1st course then guys comments are pretty much spot on:thumbup1:

Posted

here is my take on this...for a first cycle i think you are trying to run before you can walk just because others are using these 3 drugs together....

this is not a critisism just an observation....

for me there is nothing wrong with using 500mg of a test be that Cyp/Enthanate or a mix like Sus per week this way you will know exactly what is working and know where the gains are coming from....

Posted (edited)

Agree with what most of the guys have said.. First cycle, you'll grow like a horse on 500mg Test p/w, absolutely no need to run 3 different compounds in order to make great gains.

Upto you if you want to kick start it with an oral like Tbol, Dbol - Other than that, 10-12 weeks of 500mg Cyp/Enan/Sust should yeild very nice keepable gains if diet/training/solid PCT is in order.

I would have your PCT fully planned and all meds in hand before starting cycle, including an AI for potential gyno problems and you're GTG mate.

Edited by Sylar

Posted

Some bloody spanking good advice there chaps :)

Ive actually got my head around it all alot better. And the "trying to run before you can walk" comment. Yea i agree with that. Why throw everything in the mix at once from the start. Kick off with just sus sounds like an ideal plan with a good PCT.

I assume that using this would be fine:

500mg sust - 12 weeks then PCT@

50mg clomid at twice a day (12hrs apart) for 30 days.

20 mg nolvadex at a day for 45 days.

Hows that for a starter cycle?

Posted

that is a good solid cycle GS...think of it this way your 2nd cycle could be SUS and Deca and your 3rd could be Sus, Deca and D/bol at least by that point you will know what to expect from each compound...

Posted

Cycle looks fine. You will get great results with a Sus only cycle. You could do this a few times with great results and then add the deca and d bol in. The deca.sus.dbol cycle when ready will be a good cycle to go with. I have done this with good results

Posted

My first cycle was 500mg Test E and I was very pleased with the results :D

Good luck with your cycle.

Posted

that is a good solid cycle GS...think of it this way your 2nd cycle could be SUS and Deca and your 3rd could be Sus, Deca and D/bol at least by that point you will know what to expect from each compound...

Spot on, if you say its solid then its solid :) Not to kiss ass at all mind! LOL

Actually got the PCT cycle reading the information posted by Hackskii so anyone reading this curious id recommend taking a look over that information :)

Thanks everyone

Posted

hi there new to this site, (decent by the way) just looking in on your thread as i'm looking to take a step into steroids, done plenty of research,and as you have recommended 500mg sust pw is it as good in tablet form. cheers lads.

Posted

did similar and to be honest i think the dbol was fake,ran 40mg ed for 4 weeks with 250mg omnaden and 200mg deca for 12 weeks and didn't get much out of it and my diet was spot on aswell as the training.maybe should have upped the dose.

Posted

500mg of sus in tablet form must play hell on your.... (im tired this morning and cant remember which one) your liver?

Posted

Hey....

Right another question on this guys..

500ml of sus a week....

Assuming this would be taken twice a week. so 250ml on a monday and 250ml on a wednesday say?

Hmmm... How would this be actually taken? Are we allowed to discuss actual methods/equipment required on this forum? Was looking at something on medisave.co.uk and got completely and uterlly confused! LOL