162K views 214 replies 59 participants last post by  _Perseus_ 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Before Pics page 1

4 Week pics page 7

8 Week pics page 11

Hi people,

This is my log to keep track of my first cycle. After a lot of huming &

ha-ring about weather i should take the step to the darkside

(which can be found here; http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/53263-when-did-you-decide-start-taking-steroids.html)

i finally decided to do it & jabbed for the first time last sun 15th march.

My training background/experience can be found here: http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/members-pictures/46102-wrx333-big-marcs-first-journal.html

Im 25yo, 17st 5lb & ive been training on/off for years inc hard weight training for the last 2-3 years. i feel im at or very near to fulfilling my natural potential as i have hit a wall this year & am not gaining no matter how hard i train or much i eat. Im currently consuming 3750-4250 calories a day made up of a good ratio of protein, carbs, good fats etc....

My gear is rotexmedica testosterone enanthate (http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/aas-picture-board/53811-anyone-used-test-e-rotexmedica.html) & im doing 500mg a week every sunday (starting last sunday). I made sure i had everything needed for my cycle inc winstrol (oral) to fil gap, PCT/HCG & I read the steroid section of the forum inside out, inc jabbing/aspirating proceedures before my first jab.

My gf does my jabbing for me in my outer/upper glute. I was really looking forward to it strangely, until was in:whistling:. lol. Little pr**k going in, aspirating went fine, but then about half way through i realised there was a needle stuck 1" 1/2 into my ass cheek & i began to feel faint.:laugh: Was a bit numb for a few days but fine after that.

My full cycle looks like this:

Week 1 - Test E (500mg)

Week 2 - Test E (500mg)

Week 3 - Test E (500mg)

Week 4 - Test E (500mg)

Week 5 - Test E (500mg)

Week 6 - Test E (500mg)

Week 7 - Test E (500mg)

Week 8 - Test E (500mg)

Week 9 - Test E (500mg)

Week 10- Test E (500mg)

Week 11- Test E (500mg)

Week 12- Test E (500mg) + 50mg ed Winny

Week 13- 50mg ed Winny

Week 14- 50mg ed Winny

Week 15- 50mg ed winny

(PCT now starting here, 3 weeks after last jab on advice from hacksii)

Week 16- Nolva/Clomid + HCG 500iu eod

Week 17- Nolva/Clomid + HCG 500iu eod

Week 18- Nolva/Clomid + HCG 500iu eod

Second jab tomorrow, kind of looking forward to it again as i can't wait to start seeing results in the mirror.

A major reason for me starting this log is so i can receive help constructive critisism on all aspects of the cycle inc training diet etc....

P.S. big thanks to Anabolic Ant & Waheed Akhtar for the help/advice & guidance you ve given me on setting up my cycle. :thumbup1:

See less See more
#9 ·
Nice one guys :thumbup1:

WA - Sounds a good idea, pics at 4 week intervals:thumbup1:

ricey - all for constructive crisism mate, ive still a lot to learn:)

pbul2004 - read through your log mate, was good stuff :thumbup1: Ive discussed the HCG with a few people & decided to keep it on hand throughout just incase & use at end.

dmcc - Was initially gonna do a kickstart but ended up doin just the test first cycle to see how i react to it. Thinking i should have done it now cause im impatient as fvck:D

MaK - cheers mate

#10 ·
yes bro...nice intro...you are now part of the darkside...come join the party...yeeehaaa,hahahaha!!!!

nice one man...hope its going well,wont be too long now!!!!

your cycle is sound,PCT...cool...and well enough training under the belt!!!!

glad to see some-one who has waited and pushed their natural boundaries before getting into the AAS's...nice one bro!!!!

you know i'll be following this with great interest...i was gonna say you could follow on after the HCG & clomid,with tamox/nolva for a week or two,but dont get worried i see you got everything in hand and in control...reckon this gonna be a good journal...your bodyfat is good,training experience and size etc is good to start with...looking forward to seeing another hulk arise from the stones!!!!

in a bit bro!!!!

#13 ·
Im not entirely certain, but i read somewhere that if your going to use hcg at the end of the cycle instead of during more is needed to get full recovery - quote 'These studies show that postponing hCG usage until the end of a steroid cycle increases your need for a higher dose of hCG, and decreases your odds of a full recovery. As a consequence to using a higher dose of hCG at the end of a cycle, estrogen will be increased disproportionately to testosterone, which then causes further HPTA suppression (from high estrogen) while increasing the risk of gyno'

might be over reacting but heres the site where i found info - http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/hcg-article.html

#15 ·
Cheers for the comments guys

Dan Ellis/pbul2004 - An interesting argument, the way i understood before reading these articles was that using the HCG throughout was'nt essential unless blast-cruisng or cycles over a longer period. If i was to run the HCG throughout, now would be the time to start as my first shot was 7 days ago.

Whats everyone elses opinions or experiences with this???

#16 ·
Looks good mate. Nice and simple for your first cycle. I do think you'd benefit from starting the HCG a bit earlier; say week 8 or 9. If you run 500IU EOD up until you start PCT this should aid your recovery. Doesn't have to be EOD though, you could do E5D to account for the half-life if you like, though I would probably be inclined to run it EOD until my balls were back up, then perhaps E4or5D after that.

I'm no expert, but I'm not sure you'll get a lot out of having the winny in there. Seeing as it's your first cycle I'd probs say keep it simple and only use the one compound. My first cycle was 500mg test PW and nolva PCT. The HCG will help however, but if I were to run my first cycle again, I'd probably go with dbol, test, HCG and tamoxifen. Not sure you'll need two PCT drugs for your first cycle, but you may see a benefit.

Good luck anyway mate, you seem to have your head screwed on :) .

#17 ·
Cheers mate, im really having second thoughts about when to start my HCG now :confused1: . Going to read up on it abit more a think, last thing i wont is long term problems etc...

Ive put the winny in to hopefully harden/cut me up abit towards the end of cycle, open to opinions on alternatives etc.

Had my second jab this morning after a minute or two moaning like a little girl:laugh: the missis stuck it in my ass:rolleyes: & i was sorted. Abit of numb pain goin in but no problems.

Chest & Tri's tomorrow:thumb:

#18 ·
hi mate

your cycle looks good for your first time i can see you have spent some time on this and pct looks good also.if your diet is good than i dont think it will be too long before you see the gains in the mirror.just a thought though mate if i was doin that course id would not change anything apart from maybe doin an extra week of winny to make it 4 weeks imo.

good luck though bro,keep us all posted. :rockon:

#19 ·
dan ellis said:
Im not entirely certain, but i read somewhere that if your going to use hcg at the end of the cycle instead of during more is needed to get full recovery - quote 'These studies show that postponing hCG usage until the end of a steroid cycle increases your need for a higher dose of hCG, and decreases your odds of a full recovery. As a consequence to using a higher dose of hCG at the end of a cycle, estrogen will be increased disproportionately to testosterone, which then causes further HPTA suppression (from high estrogen) while increasing the risk of gyno'

might be over reacting but heres the site where i found info - http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/hcg-article.html
HCG does heavily aromitize and an AI potentially should be used depending on the dose.

Estrogen is approx 200 times more supressive than testosterone.

One may run HCG all at the end, or during the cycle.

Yes you will need more at the end than if you ran it during your cycle.

If you run it during, you need far less to keep the testicles stimulated so they wont atrophy as bad, if at all.

A few thoughts from what I read.

Start your PCT 3 weeks from last jab, 2 weeks is not enough time for the androgens to clear and this in itself will not promote the recovery of the HPTA, so the first week of your PCT will be worthless as androgens are too high.

Use HCG throughout, low dose 500iu twice a week.

Run an AI throughout, this will keep estrogen at bay and aid in recovery.

Run the clomid 100mg for 3 weeks and the nolva @ 20mg for 4 weeks.

Run your HCG right up to the start of your PCT, and even a couple of days will be fine inside the PCT.

By doing the above, you will keep estrogen at bay, aid in testicular function with the use of HCG.

Once the PCT starts you should not have that big of deal for recovery.

#20 ·
:lol: HCG doesn't aromatise, it's a leutinizing hormone.

Couldn't resist that Scott. :D

But i would like to point out that your idea for using an AI could have other benefits, IE, androgen priming using adex before and while on HCG can significantly increase GnRH agonists and testosterone in follicular fluid but not in plasma, but the HCG is obviously increasing plasma testosterone by 200+% anyway.

#21 ·
Well, actually HCG does stimulate testicular aromatase, which inappropriately raises estrogen levels.

So, you get what I mean.

It is this testicular atromatase that is said to have the ill conciquences of desentization of the leydig cells.

Nolva helps to protect the leydig cells when using large doses of HCG from excess estrogen.

For how much HCG raises testosterone, it elivates estrogen far more.

#22 ·
hackskii said:
Well, actually HCG does stimulate testicular aromatase, which inappropriately raises estrogen levels.

So, you get what I mean.

It is this testicular atromatase that is said to have the ill conciquences of desentization of the leydig cells.

Nolva helps to protect the leydig cells when using large doses of HCG from excess estrogen.

For how much HCG raises testosterone, it elivates estrogen far more.
Yep i know that and i know it happens due to the increase in cyclic AMP, but i was just pointing out that HCG doesn't aromatise to estrogen, but because it raises test levels by 200-300% then you get the subsequent aromatization of the excess test to estrogen.

#25 ·
hackskii said:
I did a shot of 1000iu HCG and within one day I had a pain and a small lump in my left nipple, that stuff gives me gyno faster than anything.

I really would not recommend it without some form of estrogen management.
I agree Scott. What are your thoughts on the androgen priming using adex idea in post #20?

#26 ·
Welcome to the dark side mate,.. and best of luck. you will love it.

i have always run hcg throughout my cycles,. but i did not run it in my first cycle. and i noticed the recovery from the cycles with hcg was much better.. and i like the idea of preventing the testies from shuting down in the first place. rather that letting them shut down completely and then trying to restart them before PCT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.