Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Worst Pain youve ever had

176 posts in this topic

Posted

Dont know whats made me think of this post but just wondering what the worst physical pain anybody has ever had.

Nothing immedietly springs to my mind other than being hit in the face with cricket bat about 6 years ago.

whats yours ?

Posted

toothache...

or getting my knob scraped at the std clinic....

Posted

Broke my nose in a fight

Posted

In 2000 I did my back in doing a back somersault on a trampoline (I used to jump regularly at Uni). A disc slipped a little and pinched on a nerve; I was in so much pain I could hardly stand upright, even sitting was agony and getting out of bed was almost impossible. I've never had pain like it, and I hope never again.

Posted

cramp in my gooch muscle...

Posted

Blowing my L5 disc.

I couldn't believe pain actually went that far.

I was Blacking out, clawing the carpet like an animal. Waves of searing agony.

The next worse was having my own burnt flesh buffed and scrubbed of my face each day for a week, even with Morphine and NO2 it hurt like a bastard. I tried to man it out but each day when they came to do it I was almost p1ssing myself and felt sick at what I knew was coming.

Posted

my first sus shot on Thursday, bad times. lol

or when i had an ear infection that burst my eardrum.

Posted

In 2000 I did my back in doing a back somersault on a trampoline (I used to jump regularly at Uni). A disc slipped a little and pinched on a nerve; I was in so much pain I could hardly stand upright, even sitting was agony and getting out of bed was almost impossible. I've never had pain like it, and I hope never again.

Slipped a disc in the gym about 2 years back. That's probably the worst. I got a scar through my eyebrow from getting glassed once in Southend and I bled alot but it didn't really hurt at the time. My face stuck to the pillow that night (wouldn't go A&E) and it F*CKIN hurt pullin it off the next morning.

Posted

When my little cousin slammed a car door on my finger and my nail fell off

Posted

Broke my nose in a fight

Have had my nose broken twice and neither time has it hurt...probably adrenaline though :D

My worst pain was when my testicles twisted...THAT wasn't very nice at all! Was on morphine for 4 days until they managed to untwist themselves!

Posted

Blowing my L5 disc.

I couldn't believe pain actually went that far.

I was Blacking out, clawing the carpet like an animal. Waves of searing agony.

been there... that is a major pain...

Posted

Slipped a disc in the gym about 2 years back. That's probably the worst. I got a scar through my eyebrow from getting glassed once in Southend and I bled alot but it didn't really hurt at the time. My face stuck to the pillow that night (wouldn't go A&E) and it F*CKIN hurt pullin it off the next morning.

Isn't that weird though? In 1993 I got whacked on the forehead with a broom handle (long story) and it opened up a wound that needed stitches. But there was never a searing pain - more of a dull, persistent ache.

Posted

the worst pain was after my hernia operation.....fcuking agony, I tell you..

Posted

well first one that comes to mind is when i was 14 i was running with a javelin infront of me at school when it got caught on the ground and i ran str8 into it with it goin str8 into my balls was which was agony i literally thought my balls dropped out had to have stiches for that not very pleasant,

but a worser pain was when i jumped onto a wall with all my weight on the one leg and my knee popped out snapped my acl and popped back i have never experienced pain like that b4 in my life its that bad i cudnt even describe it.

Posted

Isn't that weird though? In 1993 I got whacked on the forehead with a broom handle (long story) and it opened up a wound that needed stitches. But there was never a searing pain - more of a dull, persistent ache.

I guess there's probably less nerve endings? I was seriously drunk at the time. The bouncers just dragged me out on my **** (where I landed) and my mate gary hit the bloke with a chair.

God I love Essex :whistling:

(don't hate me goose :tongue:)

Posted

dislocating my patella take some beating, saying that............

I sneaked home with lou the christmas before last for a quickie and like a dirty bastard I wiped my cock on her towel, unfortunatley, skin back, wiped it down a heated towel rail, it

yep, it blistered:cursing:

Posted

ive had loads one of the worst was snapping my banjo string(forgot the lube)

and the other was breaking three of my metatarsals kicking some idiot who tried to mug me in the head, i have some good photos post op ill try and dig them out

Posted

trying to walk day after caesarean, awful!

Posted

at work jumping down from a sideloader,it was dark,ended up landing on the edge of a 3x3 peice of wood,i thought i had broken my ankle cause the pain was excruciating.the colour drained from me i tell you.

Posted

at work jumping down from a sideloader,it was dark,ended up landing on the edge of a 3x3 peice of wood,i thought i had broken my ankle cause the pain was excruciating.the colour drained from me i tell you.

Oh yeah that reminds me, I've sprained my left ankle three times... Second time I thought it was broken.

Posted

knowing I'll never get that girl, that I think about everyday.

Posted

I just stabbed my thumb 2 mins ago trying to open a coconut, but not the worst pain although it fukcing hurt........

Posted

...after my septoplasy operation. Total and sheer pain.

Posted

toothache... after some 3 months from when i considered it serious pain :lol:

closely followed by op when they injected me with some anesthetic that didnt worked, i felt my whole arm was on fire AND every move of scalpel, oh first they used nerve block... but it wore out after 30mins... supposed to be working for hours... i just love leeches since :censored::2guns:

Posted

When my little cousin slammed a car door on my finger and my nail fell off

Not a bad pain but about 6 years ago my mums car was one where you pushed the lock down on the inside & closed the door to lock it. Did this but didnt let go & locked my finger into the door :lol:

Tried pulling it out & ended with a roll of skin going up to my fingernail where I had moved it.