Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

banjo string

42 posts in this topic

Posted

ok so long story short i kinda snapped my banjo string today lots of blood and lots of pain just wondering if anybody knows a good way to heal it

cheers guys

Posted

more sex

Posted

ARE YOU MAD lol frightened to touch it now lol

Posted

[quote name='bigtyrone']ok so long story short i kinda snapped my banjo string today lots of blood and lots of pain just wondering if anybody knows a good way to heal it

cheers guys[/quote]

Rest.
Tell us more though, what was it snapped it, ass virgin?

Posted

THis is quite a common occurrence.

If it's completely split there's nothing to be done - just don't stress it until it's healed and painless.

If it's likely to split further it's best to go to the Doc and get it finished off.

Frenums are almost impossible to repair.

Not having a frenum will prob let you go much longer before cumming... :)

Posted

Ahh the old I've snaped my banjo string thread lol, how tight or "how young" are the girls you are smashing mate?

Posted

it was my wife shes 24 and weve had 3 kids so of course i feel great lol but in pain lol

Posted

I'm glad I play the guitar, it seems these banjo strings are pretty hard to come by.:wacko:

Posted

I done mine a few years back. Keep it very clean and leave it alone and it will heal, takes ages though. Dont keep rolling it back "to check".

Done mine on the stairs. Doing the deed, fell out and went between butt and stair carpet.

Posted

[quote name='kawikid']I done mine a few years back. Keep it very clean and leave it alone and it will heal, takes ages though. Dont keep rolling it back "to check".

Done mine on the stairs. Doing the deed, fell out and went between butt and stair carpet.[/quote]

Ouch carpet rip never mind burn.

Posted

[quote name='PHHead']Ahh the old I've snaped my banjo string thread lol, how tight or "how young" are the girls you are smashing mate?[/quote]

PMSL:D

Posted

Superglue it!

No really!

no, don't actually!

Posted

I went half way through mine mate in agony for days I asked on some advise from a friend who achieved the same a few years previous he was told by his GP to try and drive through the pain and finish the job off or have it done surgicaly.
Anyway I managed to complete the operation and to be fair it is the best accident i have ever managed.

:thumb:

Posted

the best way to heal the banjo is just to leave your soldier to rest 4 a few days

Posted

[quote name='bigtyrone']ok so long story short i kinda snapped my banjo string today lots of blood and lots of pain just wondering if anybody knows a good way to heal it

cheers guys[/quote]

Hospital would be my first advice.

Posted

Unless it's not completely split there's nothing can be done.

Time will heal it as tommo says.

Some Germolene will take the pain away...

Posted

I have had two friends break their banjo string, one fully broke it getting a hand job from a girl with long nails, the other sticking it up a girls **** who clearly hadn't done anal before... lol

Posted

my bf snapped his a few years ago, phoned nhs 24 sayed it was fine just leave it as it wasnt bleeding continuoualy. but freaked him out made him go to hospital and even better a male nurse examined it.... he was sooo embaresed and i found the whole thing hillarious. he ws told to rest it n not play with i n not to worry it would hal n its not a majour thing to worry bout. revenge for not waiting till i got up and ****ing in the shower b4 i woke up rather than our morning session.

Posted

errrrm refrain from sex and just watch you don't catch it when washing

Posted

cheers guys[/quote]

For fvck sake, lube more, and more importantly...take better aim...that isn't the sort of string you want to be snapping!

g-string snaps = happy days
banjo string snaps = WTF!

Posted

I totally snapped mine a few years back and its never repaired.

Posted

[quote name='kawikid']I done mine a few years back. Keep it very clean and leave it alone and it will heal, takes ages though. Dont keep rolling it back "to check".

Done mine on the stairs. Doing the deed, fell out and went between butt and stair carpet.[/quote]

Oh my fcuking God :scared:

Posted

haha i just said i did this in the worse pain you have had thread
i completly snapped mine up some womens back passage didnt realise until id finish
it stung like buggery:lol: for atleast a week and took 4 weeks until i could even think about using the old boy

try salty water on it

:lol::lol::lol::innocent: