Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

G-TROPIN HGH Real or Fake

27 posts in this topic

Posted

can anybody tell me if these are real :) or fake? :thumbdown:

try to check the sercuity code under the scratch of on the web-site but can't find it.

Thanks for any feedback.

post-22266-143614069109_thumb.jpg

post-22266-143614069114_thumb.jpg

post-22266-143614069117_thumb.jpg

post-22266-143614069119_thumb.jpg

post-22266-143614069122_thumb.jpg

Posted

this is a new brand it is not jintropin it is most probably hoping to be mistaken for Jintropin to get sales..

Posted

g-sci, not gen-sci....lol

Posted

Never seen or heard of these mate, as pscarb already mentioned they are hoping people make a mistake thinking its Jintropin. Try googling it see if anyone else has bought them before and what they have to say, but to be honest, personally if i couldnt find any info on them on other message boards or on here, wouldnt touch them

Posted

thanks to everybody 4 the info lucky i just got the one whats the best hgh to get thanks

Posted

Hygetropin or Getropin if you are talking about chinese brands if you are talking about pharma brands then simplexx or humatrope are both good

Posted

do not mentione prices on the board at all or post up links to sites that sell GH

g-sg-tropin present an exact amino acid seguence replica to naturally occuring human groth homones
is a posh way of saying it is 191aa the same as all other GH brands out there

Posted

i bought a box the same as this today i will test it and let you all no ok

Posted

Hygetropin comes in 200ius dont it?

Posted

Hygetropin comes in 200ius dont it?

Just seen some Hygetropin in 8iu vials comes in box of 25 :confused1:

Posted (edited)

check this website is it real or fake?

***********Do not put links up to sites that sell Paul just said that up three posts******

Edited by hackskii
Link to web site selling GH

Posted

how are you going to test it?? you mean via a lab?

i used a box of this...wasnt overly impressed though hard to tell, but £4£ wasnt good value, as its just another relabbelled generic, so should be compared on a price basis to that... but the fancy packaging and website will just add to the cost - they are just repackaging generic GH...

hyge better IMO

Posted

Tons of this floating around my area....not as good as hyge,its just relabelled generics.

Most lads seem ok with it,not used myself so just going on the things im hearing....im happy with the hyge so will just stick to that.

Posted

I have been using G-Sci for the last 6 months with very good results on 4iu a day.

Posted

I have been using G-Sci for the last 6 months with very good results on 4iu a day.

posted on 21/8/09

I am on getropin now and have been for a good while. I recommend it. I am not aware of any fakes ( but that isnt saying there arnt any out there )

Something not right there is there?

:whistling:

Posted (edited)

posted on 21/8/09

Something not right there is there?

:whistling:

Whats not right mate?? Getropin, G-Sci, i have been using the same GH as is in the picture of the op's message. I have been using it for the last 6 months now ( or for a good while now )

As far as what i said in regards to fakes, i have not had any as of yet as i have checked all of my serial numbers on the manufactures website in the counterfiet section. But as i said that is not to say that there are not any fakes out there. :beer:

Edited by Guru Josh

Posted

Whats not right mate?? Getropin, G-Sci, i have been using the same GH as is in the picture of the op's message. I have been using it for the last 6 months now ( or for awhile now )

As far as what i said in regards to fakes, i have not had any as of yet as i have checked all of my serial numbers on the manufactures website in the counterfiet section. But as i said that is not to say that there are not any fakes out there. :beer:

Getropin and G Sci are not the same so unless you are using them both together your statement doesnt really make sense. :D

Posted

Getropin and G Sci are not the same so unless you are using them both together your statement doesnt really make sense. :D

I apologise mate, it was because i was not paying attention that i said Getropin, instead of G-Tropin which is what i meant on the origianl post of mine.

Next time i will pay more attention to what it says on the box, and more attention to my spelling. So as not to cause any confussion in the future.:thumb:

Posted

check this website is it real or fake?

***********Do not put links up to sites that sell Paul just said that up three posts******

I cant see anywhere that this website sells direct to anyone :whistling:

Posted

Just seen some Hygetropin in 8iu vials comes in box of 25 :confused1:

Ive seen plenty like this to mate.

Posted

Hyge originally comes in boxes of 25 (200iu's)

Posted

hi, im sorry if im in the wrong forum but has anyone ever heard of maxpro somatropin,, it seems to be a lot cheaper than hyge and jins,,,, thanx

Posted

hi mate i got the same as you did you find out after

Posted (edited)

I just purchased G tropin from a pharmacy in Mexico for**********. Did I get taken or is this a reasonable price?post-72138-143614449421_thumb.jpg I only got one for now because it seemed expensive to me. Any guidance anyone can offer is greatly appreciated.

Edited by Pscarb