Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

THE REPPING THREAD!

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey lads of the forum, ive had a great idea everyone who posts in the thread must rep the ar5se out of each other!

Then when we get loads of sheriffs badges we can act like we earned each and every rep point and think we are kings:laugh:

Next we type a load of sh1t and put swole and alpha and beta within the ranting,

call anyone who disagrees a beta and neg them, make new users to the board go elswhere as the little clique makes them feel not involved, then have silly sig's with swole and alpha knows best,etc,etc.......pmsl

oh bugger its already been done.....doh i must have been away for a couple of days....lol

in response to swoles taking there game too seriously and reading posts which will make some members say fook it to this board IMO.

Posted

BETA.

:tongue: Swings and roundabouts really mate, stuff will come and go.

Posted

alpha swole mega

:tongue: Swings and roundabouts really mate, stuff will come and go.

i agree

Posted

its a passing phase.

like cuban heel boots or a boy george album

Posted

Just because you nearly have 2k of post but no star does not mean you can resort to such activities.

Posted

Hey lads of the forum, ive had a great idea everyone who posts in the thread must rep the ar5se out of each other!

Then when we get loads of sheriffs badges we can act like we earned each and every rep point and think we are kings:laugh:

Next we type a load of sh1t and put swole and alpha and beta within the ranting,

call anyone who disagrees a beta and neg them, make new users to the board go elswhere as the little clique makes them feel not involved, then have silly sig's with swole and alpha knows best,etc,etc.......pmsl

oh bugger its already been done.....doh i must have been away for a couple of days....lol

in response to swoles taking there game too seriously and reading posts which will make some members say fook it to this board IMO.

You don't specify what kind of reps so I think some negs for you would be fair game :)

Posted

I want a star!

TBH I dont think all the alphamaleness is that bad. Let them get on with it, its just a bit of fun.

Posted

Rep threads are banned u know :)

Posted

Tall is indifferent to youre BETA rantings.

Being frank BETAs: your attitude is what is causing the problems on the ALPHA threads.

Arnie - your post is just childish, pointless and filled with jealousy. I had previously held you in much higher esteem...

The Alpha threads are just a bit of fun, a bit of banter, and has brought a fairly large group of board members together.

I don't see huge amounts of fuss from the BETAs on the stockings and suspenders thread - which in reality has nothing to do with the board...

I think all you BETAs need to take a serious good look in the mirror, re-asses your goals and priorities and man up a bit...

Posted

I want a star!

TBH I dont think all the alphamaleness is that bad. Let them get on with it, its just a bit of fun.

Enjoy!

post-6289-143614067042_thumb.jpg

Posted

TEAM ALPHA - BE THE BEST

Posted

It's all getting a bit "Rita Hayworth" on here today with this stuff.... we need to cool the drama a bit

Posted

i must say i agree totally, call me a beta, ban me. But i think reps should be genuine. Who do i know who is actually full of knowledge if all the alpha reps are fake? Im no forum geek, im a gym geek.

Posted

i must say i agree totally, call me a beta, ban me. But i think reps should be genuine. Who do i know who is actually full of knowledge if all the alpha reps are fake? Im no forum geek, im a gym geek.

It takes like 10 000 rep points to get a star, you can bet this joke repping hasn't effected it worth mentioning mate, if someone is big in their avvy and has a star or 3 - you can assume they aren't completely full of p1sh but as a free thinking adult - you should assess and verify all information for yourself:)

Posted

Just for the record I have been repped a total of 2 times for an Alpha story that I concocted for pure entertainment, and to create a few laughs. A rep is a rep... If you like something someone says, it makes you laugh, helps educate you or think it warrants a rep...than rep them...End of imo.......

Posted

Just because you nearly have 2k of post but no star does not mean you can resort to such activities.

lol. I agree, jealousy will get u knowhere.

Posted

Errm, I maybe being stupid but is this a BB forum or a real important life changing

moment in time.

Its a bit of jest mate, if reps have become that important to you I suggest the acquisition

of a life maybe in order, that goes for all, no offence meant:rolleyes:

If you can't seperate the wheat from the chaff, your either dumb or dumber

No offence Dutch:laugh:

Posted

con its in response to threads ive read and neggeg in,over all a retort thread.

Posted

You don't specify what kind of reps so I think some negs for you would be fair game :)

i stated reps to each other mate, neg away..........much love.

Posted

Tall is indifferent to youre BETA rantings.

Being frank BETAs: your attitude is what is causing the problems on the ALPHA threads.

Arnie - your post is just childish, pointless and filled with jealousy. I had previously held you in much higher esteem...

The Alpha threads are just a bit of fun, a bit of banter, and has brought a fairly large group of board members together.

I don't see huge amounts of fuss from the BETAs on the stockings and suspenders thread - which in reality has nothing to do with the board...

I think all you BETAs need to take a serious good look in the mirror, re-asses your goals and priorities and man up a bit...

Tall this is about threads i posted in and read today no childishness or jealousy pointlessy pointing out the pointless which is pointless yes.

not saying they arnt fun im saying someone being negged to nothing then reds is a cvnts trick, especially for disagreeing with inane splurting.

Posted

Arnie seriously its against forum rules and Lorian has threatened to wipe everyones reps so please no more rep begging from anyone...

SD

Posted

i stated reps to each other mate, neg away..........much love.

How about posting informative and helpful information and advice in order to gain reps, rather than bastardising the system with threads like this?

I would happily turn my reps off as the whole system is a farce.

Posted

Arnie seriously its against forum rules and Lorian has threatened to wipe everyones reps so please no more rep begging from anyone...

SD

SD does this really look like a rep begging thread???? i mean it as a p1ss take:confused1:

Posted

SD

Would be good if he just took reps completely off IMO, they mean nothing but some people seem to think they do mean some thing.

Posted

How about posting informative and helpful information and advice in order to gain reps, rather than bastardising the system with threads like this?

I would happily turn my reps off as the whole system is a farce.

im not trying to gain reps ffs cant you understand sarcasm?????