Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

high dose dianabol

50 posts in this topic

Posted

What are your opinions on running a high dose of dianabol eg. i am planning on using 70mg with my next cycle (test, deca, dbol)?

I will run adex throughout the cycle and possibly low dose winnie for progesterone from the deca.

and plenty of milk thistle....

Posted

have run 100mg before

drunk lots of water - no booze -no probs

and had bloods done

also I guess it depends on how big you are i.e a 70kg guy doing 50mg a day and a 100kg doing 50mg a day will react differently - also tolerance is very individual, absorbtion etc etc

Posted

Depends what you have ran in the past.. and your current size (as above really LOL)

Posted

I weigh about 93-94kg at 6foot and about 12%.

I've ran up to 50mg dianabol before and gained well, but ive heard of people running high doses with crazy strength gains and wanted to give it a go.

Posted

The liver for a guy of 75kg, is similar to the liver of a guy 110kg, more blood volume, but not necessarily more resistance to liver damage, just a thought.

I'm not suggesting liver damage from 70mg though.

S

STOW

Posted

i ran 90mg in the past but the back pumps were too much for me at times,drpooed back to 50mg and it was fine...

Posted

you say you ran it at 50mg and gained well off ot why not just stay at that dose more is not always better mate

as long as your diet is sorted you make good gains from that amont

Posted

i was told 50mg is the higest dose you need, anymore and you will gain more but bad sides will shoot up also and out weigh the extra gains?

Posted

I've done 50mg/ed for first 4 weeks of cycle to kick start a few cycles. Had great weight gains (although mostly water) and strength through the roof. Have been tempted to up the dose to maybe 70mg/ed but don't see the need because have seen good results from 50mg without any sides. Don't see anything wrong in trying a higher dosed cycle mate because you may get even better gains. You never know until you try it. Plenty of milk thistle though mate and wouldn't run it for more that 6 weeks.

GHS

Posted

A mate of mine from a few years ago was taking 30 dbol tabs a day thinking they were 1mg tabs. He had 1000 of them so presumed that was about 5 weeks worth.

Once I heard about this I found out they were obviously 5mg tabs and therefore he had taken 150mg per day for a few weeks.

He said his sex drive was off the charts and he felt very bloated all the time but seemed to suffer no other side effects!

Posted

Think im gonna give it a go at 70mg for 4 weeks kick start. I felt good on dbol last time, held a bit of water but this time will use adex as i am also upping my test dosage slightly.

Posted

when you guys are on dbol how do you find the back pumps or sore shins when doing cardio?

Posted (edited)

no sides are person to person not dose related, i get zero sides except from hcg where i get bad skin. never had any probs at small or mega doses so id say 120mg did me fine, gains went up dose related as i could train more and eat more,

find ur limit bro, have a good anti e or a on hand, good pct worked out and see, the individual aspects to peptides and aas's is huge.

u get zero sides from dbol or all aas? i dont just mean sides you can see like spots and hair loss, i also mean sides on your body aswell, high blood pressure, cholesterol, liver stress etc etc etc

but saying that i have heard of big guys taking 150mg-200mg ed and no complants.

Edited by stone14

Posted

is it worth taking 50mg of proviron a day along with 30-40mg dbol each day for 6 weeks for first cycle?

Posted

test and dbol would be better :thumbup1:

Posted

when you guys are on dbol how do you find the back pumps or sore shins when doing cardio?

i suffer really bad with back pumps and shins when walking...what is the cause of this?

Posted

Hell, I got pretty decent strength gains on 20mg a day...........

I dont think my BP could handle over 50mg a day.

Posted

im running 80mg ed now with 25mg ed aromasin(see cheap and cheerfull thread)

im loving it streanth is up dramaticly each workout pumps are just daft recovery is rapid and the sense of well being is great

Posted

Hi guy's, I'm new to these forum's and I can't figure out how to post a new thread to say hello to all the members ha ha! Could any one please let me know how I can do so? Thanks

Posted

Know there are a TON of dbol posts on here but looking for some quick advise on PCT... Going to try Mick' Hart's Cycle of Dbol below and not sure what sort of PCT cylce I should run on completion given that this calls for Nolv the whole time. Anyone have any experience with this cycle? Not going to start for about another month or so but want to make sure I have the right stuff on hand before I get going so I'm not scrambling.

Week Dianabol (5mg) Nolvadex (20mg)

1 3 1

2 5 1

3 8 1

4 10 1

5 10 1

6 8 1

7 5 1

8 3 1

Posted

I got severe back pumps on 30-40mg a day with dbol. Strength is always goos though.

Posted

How many weeks were you at that level?

Posted

When I got to week 3-4 it started. I had to stop

Posted

I love the IDEA of high dose dianabol, but every time I try it my mindset turns negative, and my appetite dissapears. And if you cant eat, there is no way you can grow....

Really, experience tells me the best dose for me is 30 to 35mg per day, but that doesnt stop me always trying more to see what happens....

I suppose, by definition, that makes me an idiot lolol, I suppose I can live with that :D

Posted

Yes it's true it does kill the appetite