Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jonathan Ross and Brand

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it just me or does anyone else think everyone’s going over the top on this??<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

It’s been on every front page for the last two days!<o:p></o:p>

I personally like them both and think if it’s so bad then the bbc should not of aired it!

<o:p> </o:p>

Posted

yeah, bit harsh to mention boshing that guys grand daughter, but no need for them to fired!

Posted

yeah, bit OTT if you ask me.

Posted

Ive been a bit igorant so I dont know whats happened?

Posted

It's just another case of the media going totally over the top about something that was relatively minor. Ross even took the guy flowers and an apology, do they really need to drag it out much more.

Even the offended just wants it all to go away!!

Meanwhile the U.S invasion this week is stuck a few pages back. Say what you want about W but his people now how to spin the PR!

Posted

tbh i dont find either of them funny and turn over when they come on tele so i couldnt give a monkeys what happens,

the ironic thing is that sach's grandaughter is blatantly a little slut bag who has brought it on herself in a way.

maybe they should get the sack though and get some decent presenters

Posted

I dont want Ross fired. I love his Friday night shows

Posted

just read they have both been suspended

Posted

well this weeks one is cancelled because of all this. no Miley Cyrus Im afraid Ollie!

Posted

Oh well I guess I will be playing xbox live then :)

Posted

Call of duty it is.

Posted

Fcukin old sods! They both crack me up, I would be more worried about my grandaughter being a little slut bag - I mean Russell had her phone number......er and she's an exotic dancer..... jokes!

Posted

She was on radio 1 earlier saying something like

"anything that did happen between Russell and myself should be dealt with as a private matter"

Translated = He ****ed me and didnt call me

Posted

She was on radio 1 earlier saying something like

"anything that did happen between Russell and myself should be dealt with as a private matter"

Translated = He ****ed me and didnt call me

lol. good call :D

Posted

I like both guys, but they did go a bit far. Not neccessarily worthy of so much media attention, a few apologies etc and it should all be done and dusted.

Posted

Fcukin old sods! They both crack me up, I would be more worried about my grandaughter being a little slut bag - I mean Russell had her phone number......er and she's an exotic dancer..... jokes!

exactly dude, apaprently she's touring with her fellow dancers and there called something like "the slut brigade" and she was with him and he has got a rep!

Posted

tbh i dont find either of them funny and turn over when they come on tele so i couldnt give a monkeys what happens,

the ironic thing is that sach's grandaughter is blatantly a little slut bag who has brought it on herself in a way.

maybe they should get the sack though and get some decent presenters

I agree as far as Woss goes, I think he's a predictable, boring, un-funny interviewer who should get the boot. And thats excluding my views on the radio show!

Posted

Shes in a burlesque dancing group called the satanic sluts... and has called for their jobs... personally I cannot see what the hell anyone finds even remotely mediocre in either ross or brand... even at their best brand is simply chromosome deficient and ross is average... so what the hell is he being paid £6m (ross) for???? he is NOT worth that much... and never mind the fact that she dances provocatively or whatever for a living that doesnt give a couple of losers the right to do what they did... hell if someone did that to my grand/daughter I would be a bit ****ed... but then that is just me and I am a bit old fashioned... hell my daughter is never even going to grow up let alone have sex!!! Not sure if they should be fired... but they do need to grow up... and take massive pay cuts so our tv license goes down...

Posted

I just dont like the interviews he does or find anything brand says (other than the eloquent language he uses) interesting.

Posted

I have only listen to 2/3 minutes of what happened. It wasnt that bad tbh just that Brand was behiving like a 14 year old. Jonathan Ross seems he was dragged into it by the sounds of it. I hope they keep him just because of his Friday nights shows. Couldnt give a toss that Pete Doherty wannabe.

Posted (edited)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Personelly I think it's a blessing the Russel Brand might be suspended from TV. He is an idiot!!

Edited by TaintedSoul

Posted

^^ beat me to it by like a minute ^^

I think they went OTT.. sack em both.. ar5es!! anyone done that to my grandad they'd get a knock on the door and the teeth on the floor. that sachs is like 70 somethin now aint he??

Posted

^^ beat me to it by like a minute ^^

I think they went OTT.. sack em both.. ar5es!! anyone done that to my grandad they'd get a knock on the door and the teeth on the floor. that sachs is like 70 somethin now aint he??

:lol: Yeah, think he's 78

Posted

I think they're both funny as fcuk but that was out of order...Surely they can come up with better nmaterial than rining some old codger and cnuting off his granddaughter....Not exactly 6m per year material imo

Posted

The whole incident leaves a bad taste in the mouth...Brand and Ross, two highly paid entertainers should have known better...but what astounds me more is that this was pre-recorded and STILL allowed to be broadcast...the production team are ultimately responsible and will no doubt pay the price..Ross should have realised that this was in bad taste but seeing as most of what is on TV most of the time is in equal bad taste one way or another it comes as no great surprise that he and Brand ventured into "Bad Judgement"...the boundries of what is and what isnt funny seems to have ben lost on these two on this occaision...

"Nothing is in bad taste so long as it is funny"..... Oscar Wilde (Famous Irish Wit. Playright, Whoopsie and Merchant of Ring Banditry)

On this occaision I fear even "Wilde" is wrong..

Andrew