Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Test-e cycle dosage help

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Currently on week 5 of test-e cycle

500mg pw

and dianabol 60mg ED weeks 1-4

am yet to see any results, this is my first cycle what are your opinions on upping my dose to 750mg pw?

Shall I up it or wait it out for a couple of weeks?

Posted

Increase your food. Your gear is probably bunk you should have gained at least a few kg of water.

Posted

I'm defo eating alot! 4000kcal a day usually...

I've put on 6kg altogether but none of it looks like bloat or muscle either it just seems like i'm getting fat from over-eating...

If the gear is 'bunk' am I ok to buy some legit stuff and go on another cycle asap?

Posted

6kg is around a stone

if its fat you must be eating bad foods

what about your strength?

what is your BF% normally?

Posted

For your first cycle you should be seeing a lot of results. Especially on 60mg ED of dbol. You should be at least 10 pounds heavier. More than likely your gear is fake. If the gear is fake then you can start a real cycle anytime. Of course you need to find a new supplier and never buy from the idiot that sold you the fake stuff.

Posted

i dont normally start noticing any gains until about week 5-6 on a test e cycle..then they just come all at once...so i wouldnt worry about it :)

Posted

i dont normally start noticing any gains until about week 5-6 on a test e cycle..then they just come all at once...so i wouldnt worry about it :)

ya but he's on 60mg of D-bol p/d, he's d-bol must be ****e. you should notice gains from that on your first week

Posted

Currently on week 5 of test-e cycle

500mg pw

and dianabol 60mg ED weeks 1-4

You say you've put on about 13lbs but it doesn't look like bloat or muscle?

What's your diet like on a average day?

Have you had any increase in strength/libido?

Post some pics of the Test E & Dbol mate.

Posted

I'm defo eating alot! 4000kcal a day usually...

I've put on 6kg altogether but none of it looks like bloat or muscle either it just seems like i'm getting fat from over-eating...

If the gear is 'bunk' am I ok to buy some legit stuff and go on another cycle asap?

i just read this again,.. whats wrong with 6kg ( a stone ) in 5 weeks:confused1: fcuk me

Posted

He said he just seems like he is getting fat not actually gaining anything solid. If you are eating 4000kcal a week and are taking fake gear then you are going to get proper fat. Now if it was 6kg of water retention and some good solid muscle gain, then it would be good.

Posted

How much diffrence is there in waist size?

Did you measure it before?

If so measure it now and tell me the diffrence.

Posted

If you have gained the extra weight have you been able to lift heavier weights in the gym? This would mean you are gaining muscle if u can

I am pretty new to this but i did notice with the gains i got in weight i could lift more right from the start but i was using d-bol for the first 2 weeks.

If u are gaining strength maybe you could reduce the calories (say 500 cals) slightly to avoid gaining more fat if your diet is good.

Post your diet in the other sections for others to scrutinise maybe wrong amounts/types

Also do u trust your source?

Posted

Thanks for the input guys, lets see...

First of all, i'm pretty sure either the dianabol or the test-e is legit because I have had a huge change with regard to my libido, as for other sides... i've yet to notice any gyno/testicular atrophy/acne...

Didn't notice any changes in strength however my strength has always been really erratic some guys I can lift alot other days I can't and that's probably because of my diet.

I'm not going to lie it isn't perfect, this is my diet for today and its usually like this most days

meal 1 - shake, 50g of almonds and an apple

meal 2 - Chicken breast with rice, 50g of almonds again

meal 3 - Tuna/pasta salad

meal 4 - another shake and apple

meal 5 - Chicken breast with salad

meal 6 - Protein shake

Adds up to about 300g of protein and about 4000kcals including snacks in between which are usually fruit and nuts...

I've bought the gear online and I was told by a few people it's a legitimate source so I'm not sure maybe the test-e is yet to kick in?

Posted

also, I'll measure my waist size again and post it up in about 10 minutes

Posted

only a 1inch increase (at most) on hips and Ass since the 19th of sept

Posted

The test e can take awhile to kick in. but as for your dbol, it's most likely fake. I get strength and endurance gains in 3 days @ quarter of your dosage.

I notice libido and water retention changes from test E in 2 weeks @ half your dosage.

You should be getting huge strength gain with 60mg dbol, and that test is probably not good, at least underdosed.

Posted

only a 1inch increase (at most) on hips and Ass since the 19th of sept

13 pounds and only one inch in the waist?

That is very good.

Some of that will be water, but id guess in between 3 to 5 pounds of muscle in just 5 weeks.

Nothin wrong with those numbers.

Your strength going up and down is most likely due to overtraining, I bet money on it.

How many times do you hit each muscle group?

How much intensity do you use or how close to failure do you go?

Posted

I'm not going to deny that I possibly over-train. I've upped the training since being on-cycle.

I think i'm a culprit with biceps and shoulders especially.

As I hit Bi's on back day and by themselves also per week.

Also I train rear delts along with back as well.

I just haven't seen a massive and noticeable strength increase yet.

I guess i'll just wait, it's not as if I look any worse than I did before cycle so I have nothing to complain about lol

Posted

How much did you expect to put on in 5 weeks? 2 stone? Mate whoever advised you to be hitting 60mg dbol ed with test for a first cycle is an idiot. 60mg ed on a first cycle :no:.