Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My life is falling to sh!t, please help.

67 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay so some of you would have read my thread last week about splitting with the missus...

among other reasons was me starting to use aas

well, i am away with work now and have just rang home to see how my daughter is and my ex has turned into a mega b!tch

she says she has rung the national drug helpline who have said that steroids are illegal and i am going to be a danger to my daughter...

quote 'one call to the police and its all over you'll lose your job and never see our daughter again, so dont get cheeky with me'

what am i going to do???

i never realised someone could be like this....

i really dunno what to do.

she has rung my mum, dad , both brothers.... telling them i am a druggie etc etc so i now have about five texts from them to answer to

help i am really stuck.... like i said i am away with work right now and dont really have anyone i can talk to about this

Posted

Mega BITCH :cursing:

Posted

that's very ****ty mate. family wise, sit them down first chance you get. explain the situation and how you need their support for the sake of your daughter. to do with the ex, i had a mate in a very similar position. first thing he did was get in touch with a solicitor before she did; these things can drag on and on.

also, aas are a class c drug, legal to import and possess for personal use. only supplying is against the law. if what you have is pharma grade, you can wave it at the police and they can't touch you for it.

best of luck and keep your chin up mate.

Posted

she cant prove you take them and no one can make you have a test, so just tell her to **** off and get a life

Posted

Thats not good mate to be honest i think you both need time to chill out and remember that your daughter is the number 1 priority and try and come some sort of arrangement so it doesnt affect your daughter .

Posted

Mate, come off them, run PCT so they are not in your system, let her call the police try and get a blood test done to show that you are not on them and then... Well I cant say on a public forum :thumb:

Posted

Get yourself a good lawyer and listen to their advice.

Tape all telephone conversations or keep a record of any dialogue.

Do not do anything stupid or anything that will inflame the situation

Posted

That. ANd look up Parental Alienation Syndrome.

Steroids are NOT illegal for personal use, dunno about losing your job, but she's just trying to scare you and going on one at the deep end. Maybe write a letter of complaint to the National Drugs Helpline for giving duff and advice :cursing::lol:

Posted (edited)

She is trying her best to hurt you. Don't react to it, she will probably try loads of spiteful things to get a reaction out of you, just don't hit the panic button.

With a bit of luck she will get over being hurt herself and stop trying to take it out on you. Keep your cool and you will come off as being the sensible one.

Hope it all ends well.

Edited by Longshanks
sp.

Posted

That. ANd look up Parental Alienation Syndrome.

Steroids are NOT illegal for personal use, dunno about losing your job, but she's just trying to scare you and going on one at the deep end. Maybe write a letter of complaint to the National Drugs Helpline for giving duff and advice :cursing::lol:

Off one. I can't write today :laugh:

I hate it when women get like this - gives us all a bad name. Emotional blackmail is just disgusting.

Posted

And so the dirty war begins....

Sorry for you mate, women are evil in a situation like this, she is only hurting herself by being like this.

WHat does she actually hope to achieve by making these accusations? If she has no evidence, she is treading on thin ice, so make sure she doesn't get any.

Good luck with thisissue bud

SD

Posted

Am sorry to hear this bud.

She sounds like a loon anyone that is prepared to mess with someone elses life that much deserves whats coming to them. Especially when they use their own child as a weapon

Posted

Go and see a FEMALE family solicitor asap, she is p1ssy because it's over, some women find this hard to accept, she can not stop you from access to your child. As for the gear she is tryin to scare you, and hurt you by gettin in touch with your family members.

Deep breathes and get on with it, the ball has started to roll and will pick up more sh1t on the way down the hill.....get to the solicitors and have everything put down on paper, she will try her damndest to ruin you now, and the only person that matters in this is your child.

Good luck

Linda xxx

Posted

Get yourself a good lawyer and listen to their advice.

Good idea! Most mobile phones now have a sound recorder and if you have one where you can browse your menu on call you should be able to activate it and tape the conversation.

She is trying her best to hurt you. Don't react to it, she will probably try loads of spiteful things to get a reaction out of you, just don't hit the panic button.

With a bit of luck she will get over being hurt herself and stop trying to take it out on you. Keep your cool and you will come off as being the sensible one.

Hope it all ends well.

bump that

And so the dirty war begins....

Sorry for you mate, women are evil in a situation like this, she is only hurting herself by being like this.

WHat does she actually hope to achieve by making these accusations? If she has no evidence, she is treading on thin ice, so make sure she doesn't get any.

Good luck with thisissue bud

SD

And that :)

Posted

WHat does she actually hope to achieve by making these accusations? If she has no evidence, she is treading on thin ice, so make sure she doesn't get any.SD

She is hurting, some women accept some go into denial..... imo denial is a waste of time you just need to pick yourself up and get on with it, once the decision has been made for one of the party's to leave there is no point fighting for it to keep it together :cool2:

Posted

I know it's tough but try to ride the wave, she's doing the female emotional backlash but give her some time and she will calm down and get less and less spiteful.

Posted

get in touch with a solicitor before she did; these things can drag on and on.

also, aas are a class c drug, legal to import and possess for personal use. only supplying is against the law. if what you have is pharma grade, you can wave it at the police and they can't touch you for it.

best of luck and keep your chin up mate.

He's right.............she is RILING you...........then she can accuse you of roid rage......stay calm........don't bite *thats what she want you to do* cause then she can say you can't control your temper and that your a danger........some women are *rses, she is ****ed that you won't be a good boy and do as she tells you, and now she is trying to bully you into doing as she says........if all else fails......have the b!tch taken out lmao(joke!!!!)

I'm with the other ladies here, you ex, and the ones like her give us all a bad name, i hope you get this worked out, i know many men who are struggling(and have been for bordering on a year without access) Maybe the selfish bitch should stop thinking bout herself and think about whats best for the daughter, its peoples lives she is playing with......

Posted

I know it's tough but try to ride the wave, she's doing the female emotional backlash but give her some time and she will calm down and get less and less spiteful.

Women deal with things diff than men, men know when it's over and walk they hurt inside but accept its gone, some women accept others feel a failure and are backed into a corner and the only way out is to fight, she knows she has lost him so is takin the latter, it's sad as she'll only damage herself more.

Posted

She is hurting, some women accept some go into denial..... imo denial is a waste of time you just need to pick yourself up and get on with it, once the decision has been made for one of the party's to leave there is no point fighting for it to keep it together :cool2:

Indeed, as one will always be resentful. From what you said in your other thread, she was just looking for an excuse anyway and AAS was it. She's trying to find everything she can to discredit you because she's hurt and wants to hurt you too, and threatening to stop you seeing your kid is it. SHe's too irrational and emotional (and spiteful) to realise that this could possibly hurt your daughter too. In her messed up brain she will convince herself you're a bad father and that she's better off without you. Lin's right, get a solicitor. And a female one at that. There are some out there that are sensible and don't always side with the woman regardless. ANd as you are aware, women can be far, far more ruthless when against another woman than anything on this earth :laugh:

Posted

Do you know the woman in question? I'm just saying that some won't 'just calm down'........some enjoy making it bad for the guy and some evn enjoy watching his life crumble beneath his feet:(

Just wait till he starts seeing 'other people'......thats when the sh!t will REALLY hit the fan.........

The moral of the story is......be careful which crazy b!tch you impregnate......

Posted

She wants to get a rise out of you, you need to just ride it out. do minimal damage limitation with your family, and dont get involved with her..for godsake dont lose your rag or else she will play the roid rage card as Miss weeman says.

once she realises you are unphased with her little venture she *should* calm down a bit.

you need to decide wether you want to play the steroid use down with your family or just flat out deny all knowledge of it--maybe say youve tried them once or twice but they are not your thing..im not sure on the best course of action with that one..play it by ear.

Posted

And a female one at that. There are some out there that are sensible and don't always side with the woman regardless. ANd as you are aware, women can be far, far more ruthless when against another woman than anything on this earth :laugh:

When I split with my hubby he took the kids, I was advised to see a male family solicitor, he was f00kin ruthless!!! My friend when he split with his wife saw a female solicitor, he told her everything to the last minute detail, they want you to drag up everything to dis-credit your ex in-case needed because that too is what she'll be told to do by her solicitor, female solicitors are like a dog with a bone towards another female believe me!!!!!!!!

Posted

thank you everyone for your replies....

just to clarify i dont expect everyone to automatically agree with me so if anyone has a different view please air it.

i know she is hurt and trying to rile me up is true, we were having a slight argument on the phone and as soon as i raised my voice (to the same level as hers already was) she said 'so you dont get aggressive eh???'

ffs i have done one cycle that she doesnt even know about when we were together and she never noticed anything, not even the fact i put half a stone on in 8 weeks!!!!

the rules at my workplace are a bit of a mystery so yes if they found out i MAY lose my job BUT i dont think she would go this far,,, and if she rang the police and said i was using i am pretty sure they would laugh at her.

if i did lose my job it would hurt my daughter as i would not be able to provide for her, my ex is only just going back to part time work and earning 100 quid per week thats hardly enough to support a child,

i love my daughter immensly and want to be the best dad i can be but i think things have just stepped up a notch and as mentioned i need to start writing things down and thinking about seeing professional advice.

one thing that is winding me up is that she has known i have trained since we got together and since i started competing i told her one day i would use aas... so its not like i didnt warn her.

i dont see why i should feel ashamed of it... i dont drink or smoke so whats the difference!

i am pretty low today but i know what i need to do and that is get on my feet and be the best father i can be in whatever way i can, stay calm, write everything down, talk to a solictor.....

and fcuk it get fcuking massive as well.

ffs im not a bad guy i sent my ex's mother some bloody flowers for her birthday yesterday!!!

Posted

Sorry to hear about your issues buddy. Get yourself down to the hercules and we'll have a chat on the way up there. Without personally knowing her it's difficult to say what will or won't happen. If she is making threats of that nature than it may be best to seek legal advice when your back in Portsmouths.

Posted (edited)

i know she is hurt and trying to rile me up is true, we were having a slight argument on the phone and as soon as i raised my voice (to the same level as hers already was) she said 'so you dont get aggressive eh???'

That is the long n short of it, not the gear the hurt YOU don't WANT HER this hurts believe me this hurts, she feels re-jected, un-wanted sh1t and most probably worthless right now, and if she finds a way to press your buttons SHE WILL :cool2:

xx{{hugs}}

Edited by Lin