Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

going to be homeless, -how to train

104 posts in this topic

Posted

so im going to be homeless in like 2 weeks time cuz my parents are kicking me out. first of all how the f*** am i going to go to the gym, assuming i'll be in a hostel or something, and does anyone know any good areas in london? and has anyone had any experiences being homeless in london and what did you do?

Posted

Well tbh id sort a place t stay out first before even thinking about the gym.

Do you work?

Posted

Personally I'd worry about getting a house and job first mate, training is the least of your worries. Good luck

Posted

Well tbh id sort a place t stay out first before even thinking about the gym.

Do you work?

no, im going to be 18 in a few weeks time. i moved out of london like a year ago- and its sh*t. so anyway my parents are kicking me out, and im literally going to go back to london with nothing.

Posted

i would walk in to the nearest social security office and get them to hook you up cos being homeless in london will not be a good idea

Posted

Just have to ask.

Why are you're parents kicking you out?

Posted

Nice parents...are you a problem child?

Posted

many reasons why my parents are kicking me out, also i dont like living with them. so anyway i'll have to leave in like 2 weeks. how does all it work anyway? could i get a part time job while living in a hostel?, and do u think i'll be able to join a gym?

Posted

could i get a "homeless" membership, so its cheaper?

just joking.

Posted

HA HA!!!

tired of ya freeloadin off them?

Posted

first step.. contact your local authority and inform them that you are going to be homeless - if possible (and i know this sounds lame) get your parents to confirm such in a letter.. this is good levarage for getting a place.

after that id worry more about feeding and clothing myself than training for the time being.

do this now though - dont wait cos the longer you leave it, the harder it'll be to get sorted.

dont you have a mate you could crash with?

Posted

why the hell are you thinking about training? you're not going to be able to afford decent food anyway. forget about it. you're 18 and going to be homeless. get some help and get sorted first.

Posted

dont listen to them mate.. blow the last of your dosh on protein powder and leg warmers..

itll be fiiiiiiiiiine

Posted

andyboro- no, i got no friends i can crash with, its literally off the bus at the station then.....

dancemag damn, i know. it looks like i wont be able to train for a while. but if i can get a job then i can eat well and hopefully train- but i dont know how it be getting a job in that situation.

Posted (edited)

Home -> job -> stability -> then gym.

Think you going about it backwards vioTT. Cant sell the big issue to buy tubs of protein!!

Edited by TaintedSoul

Posted

if u obssessed with excercising use some bodyweight excercises? But man get ya priorities right u need a roof other yaself first and some money!

Posted

Do pull ups in your local town halls doorway and maybe some press ups in there reception.

Posted

Do pull ups in your local town halls doorway and maybe some press ups in there reception.

:laugh:

Posted

start first with LUNGES AT THE BUS STOP...

underpants OUTSIDE pants of course..

then sidle up to some young hottie...

and LUNGE.... LUNGE..... LUNGE..... LUNGE your way to a slimmer you!!!

Posted

F*** this. I'd do any of the below:

1 Kiss my parents ass and make up and be a model son , get a job and save up and move out in a less haphazard way. I dont know you from Adam but this is probably the option I'd follow if it was in any way possible.

2 Do what was suggested in other posts above and get onto your local authorities about getting something off the council

3 And this one is more off the top of my head , but get some digs and go about joining one of the branches of the armed forces ASAP , they put a roof over your head, feed you and you can learn new skills there potentially. Not served myself but plenty have on the board , eg Harry in the Army and Pompyman is currently in the Navy.

If your honestly in deep enough **** to have being homeless in London as a life option , training should not even be on the radar. You should 100% devote yourself to sorting the important things first.

Posted (edited)

Is this one of those 17 year old drama queen threats? You had a little argument with mam and dad, slammed your bedroom door and decided to leave home?

Either way, you need to get in touch with reality mate. When your sleeping under the shelter at WHSmiths in the middle of October the last thing on your mind will be "Can't wait to get them squats in tomorrow.."

Your best bet is to apologise to your parents. If that doesn't work, take the advice from previous posts and start organising somewhere to stay now. Then you need to get a stable job to pay rent, gas/water/electric bills and food, if you have any money left at the end of the month NOW you can start looking for a second hand bench and some weights..

Edited by Sylar

Posted

F*** this. I'd do any of the below:

3 And this one is more off the top of my head , but get some digs and go about joining one of the branches of the armed forces ASAP , they put a roof over your head, feed you and you can learn new skills there potentially. Not served myself but plenty have on the board , eg Harry in the Army and Pompyman is currently in the Navy.

Thanks for that u just reminded me about calling the RAF :D completely forgot! cheers :D

Posted

Sylar- no, this is serious. and i cant stay, i have to go - trust me.

drago78- i was thinking of joining the army, btw, do the have proper gyms in there?