Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Melanotan Nasal Spray

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone tried Melanotan nasal spray - Does it work ?

http://www.tanningtrade.co.uk/melanotan-ii/melanotan-2-nasal-spray/prod_249.html[/PHP]

Posted

I've been waiting for someone to try this for ages...

Posted

I've been waiting for someone to try this for ages...

Yep I will go down the injection route till anyone posts some feedback.

Posted

Would be interesting to see what results you can get from this.

I will be going injectable route for the time being though.

Posted

does it just make you're nose brown? :lol:

Posted

Bump! :bounce:

Has anyone tried this?

I fancy giving it a go and just wondered if anyone had good results?

Posted

Bump! :bounce:

Has anyone tried this?

I fancy giving it a go and just wondered if anyone had good results?

Try it and let us no....se :whistling::laugh:

Posted

As far as I know the people with the official licence for the drug (epitan) have not been exploring this route of administration, and they would have most financial interest in doing so.

A friend of a friend also told me that they had no sick feeling when it was administered this way.

If the peptide is reaching the blood stream then the effects/side effects should be the same.

And lastly, MT2 is a peptide, which I do not think is overly stable for long periods in solution, so if there is in fact any MT2 in the spray, I would think it will degrade pretty fast, as who knows how long the bottle has been in storage before you get it?

They are just my thoughts on the subject, snort 5mg and if you throw up everywhere maybe there is something in it :D

Posted

As far as I know the people with the official licence for the drug (epitan) have not been exploring this route of administration, and they would have most financial interest in doing so.

A friend of a friend also told me that they had no sick feeling when it was administered this way.

If the peptide is reaching the blood stream then the effects/side effects should be the same.

And lastly, MT2 is a peptide, which I do not think is overly stable for long periods in solution, so if there is in fact any MT2 in the spray, I would think it will degrade pretty fast, as who knows how long the bottle has been in storage before you get it?

They are just my thoughts on the subject, snort 5mg and if you throw up everywhere maybe there is something in it :D

Posted

there has been quite a few threads posted on the melanotan forum. As far as i can rember, absorption rates differ, i dont think anyone has seen any decent results from this.

The company with the license (i cant remember if its epitan or cliuvel) have only been developing Mt1. They are mainly looking into an implant and have had some good success, however, these trials have been carried out over a long time. There seems to be dates about when it will become a licensed drug but nothing has been confirmed.

After all of the recent press in Uk and abroad, it looks as if the government will start clampling down on sellers.

Posted

Last time I took time to read the site they mentioned an implant and that they had a longer acting inj version I think?

It must be coming up for 10 years since it was 1st discovered and still no official approval, they must be p1ssed at all the black market money they are missing out on.

Posted

Last time I took time to read the site they mentioned an implant and that they had a longer acting inj version I think?

It must be coming up for 10 years since it was 1st discovered and still no official approval, they must be p1ssed at all the black market money they are missing out on.

Posted

Thanks guys! I couldnt find a lot on it, so wasnt sure whether it gave good results or not! :)

Maybe will have to get over my needle phobia afterall.:rolleyes:

Posted

yes mate, nose bleeds and headaches nausea watery eyes and stuff, maybe mid year the nasal meltan2 will be better, stick with the injection.

Posted

any results/feedback on the nasal spray?

Posted

All the reviews I've read are not that good to be honest guys.. Nasal is just no the same. Not as potent ect

Posted

Nasal sprays, pre-mixed Melanotan 2, pills, oral melanotan2 are not legitimate. Enzymes will render the peptide inactive if ingested. Purchase only pure Melanotan II custom synthesis.

The best, most efficient method of administering Melanotan peptides are subcutaneous (subq) injection. Nasal sprays are inconsistent and inefficient at best. No detectable levels were observed following oral melanotan dosing.

Posted

Why not just try it? Take 10 mg of melanotan II and put it in a suitable solution, place it in a spray tube, like an old, clean beconase or sinex tube and start to sniff it up! For anyone who hasn't used melanotan II for a while, you will either get the usual sides (moles, nausea etc.) or you won't. It's not really that expensive to waste say 10mg, let's face it!

Good luck!

Posted

Melanotan Nasal Spray has effected my body positively.I easily purchased through online, Melanotan Nasal Spray is a cosmetic product it is the main determinant of skin color in humans, a brown pigment which causes skin to become darker in appearance, instead of red, when exposed to UV rays. you can also purchase through online from scenic-sun.