UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Gay Dogging

34K views 72 replies 26 participants last post by  thecoms 
#1 ·
last night 22.30:

so me, gerg and a mate all went to the park to play. we did 2 rounds of car pushing15 meters circuit (ford focus, with the other two in the car) then skin the cat on the rings twice then bodyweight dips, L seats etc.

all the time shirts off, foo fighters blasting out of the car. one lad was in his van parked by the toilets just watching, drove off (with his lights off) then came back 10 min later. two other cars came, parked next to each other, one dude got into the other guys tinted car then drove off (together) after half an hour, then two more cars! We had stumbled ontoa gay dogging site!!! at this point we three started dancing/mincing/shouting out about how 'hard' it was and asking the other to 'help with their ring' and to 'tug on it harder'.

I honestly dont know if Ive ever laughed that much, especially as we were dancing with each other shirtless i teh car headlights between sets.

:D :bounce:

G
#2 ·
Me being naive never knew what doggin was until I went with a friend to a country park around midnight, we were playin a game of hide the sausage when I saw a light...................a fookin guy watchin in the bushes havin a ham shanker I sh1t myself :laugh: jumped in the front seat starkers and reversed my toyota celica vvti :wub: into a fookin bollard :cool2:

Lin

#3 ·
ROFL,

But Lin hun, DO YOU SECRETLY LIKE BEING WATCHED???

I lost my virginity aladog, the girl inquestion was sucking me off in the back of my friends car-- everyone came out of the pub at closing time and i had 4 girls faces pressed upagainst the window watching-- i loved it. the girl sucking didnt tho but it took her 5 mins to realise!

then we were off to B&Q carpark to raid my cherry!

Lin said:
Me being naive never knew what doggin was until I went with a friend to a country park around midnight, we were playin a game of hide the sausage when I saw a light...................a fookin guy watchin in the bushes havin a ham shanker I sh1t myself :laugh: jumped in the front seat starkers and reversed my toyota celica vvti :wub: into a fookin bollard :cool2:

Lin

#8 ·
west bromwich - lovers lane.. used to go there for laughs a long time ago we found it by accident, but we had herd the myths...

thats a very busy dogging area, ive seen two silver foxes (old men with white hair) ar5e fcuking each other, loads of gay dogings and straight ones there too, but keep your blue tooth off if your there people will send you pictures of them selves, 9 times out of 10 you'll get a picture of a ten inch cock!

..funny thing is we caught one of the lads from the gym there, we didnt know he was an ar5e bandit, he said it was just a bird with short hair!..errr naa.

#10 ·
steelicarus said:
last night 22.30:

so me, gerg and a mate all went to the park to play. we did 2 rounds of car pushing15 meters circuit (ford focus, with the other two in the car) then skin the cat on the rings twice then bodyweight dips, L seats etc.

all the time shirts off, foo fighters blasting out of the car. one lad was in his van parked by the toilets just watching, drove off (with his lights off) then came back 10 min later. two other cars came, parked next to each other, one dude got into the other guys tinted car then drove off (together) after half an hour, then two more cars! We had stumbled ontoa gay dogging site!!! at this point we three started dancing/mincing/shouting out about how 'hard' it was and asking the other to 'help with their ring' and to 'tug on it harder'.

I honestly dont know if Ive ever laughed that much, especially as we were dancing with each other shirtless i teh car headlights between sets.

:D :bounce:
If you check YouTube you'll see I managed to film it... :whistling:

#12 ·
Rob070886 said:
haha a girl with short hair, what did u's say did you just tell him you saw him droppin' anchor in poo bay in the gym? haha
His face went bright red, and he was stuttering like a bloody 20 year old mini car!! ...we did catch him off guard too :lol: :lol: was funny as fcuk... a bird with short hair..yeh mate a number one all over.. and one up the stink as well please sir... hes on this forum as well, wont relase his name and ruin his dignity... you know who you are

#13 ·
itraininthedark said:
His face went bright red, and he was stuttering like a bloody 20 year old mini car!! ...we did catch him off guard too :lol: :lol: was funny as fcuk... a bird with short hair..yeh mate a number one all over.. and one up the stink as well please sir... hes on this forum as well, wont relase his name and ruin his dignity... you know who you are
I'm calling BS on that. :)

#15 ·
itraininthedark said:
It was a bird, im fckin tellin ya:lol:

#17 ·
Lin said:

Lin
Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I hope the damage wasn't too bad. :tongue:

Predator

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.