Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

R.O.H.M Labs

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone used their products (anavar) lately?

Posted

good question as I have a tub of these to use..just checking dude you have the 100 tab one with the tabs a blue/green speckle and a large R inscribed into them.... appreciate if anyone has used and can comment

Posted

A lot of guys on here use ROHM labs. Not heard of any complaints. Its as it say's on the bottle and does the job nicely IMO.

If your stuff is genuine then it'll be fine. I've not heard of any fakes but if you want to be sure, post a picture up of the gear.

J

Posted

I dont have them yet but have found a site that I think is 98% liget. All the threads that I found on ROHM Labs where old, so did;nt know if omething happend to the lab!!!!!!!!

Posted

I'm not convinced that ROHM stuff can be bought from a website mate, but I guess it's possible, think you need to do a source check before you part with any of your cash.

And yes ROHM is a good lab.

Posted

rohm are spot on mate. Didn't think they could be bought on Internet shops, however not sure on that

Posted

top quality tack mate. from what i hear the raw materials are from europe...as opposed to china with a lot of other products.

like i say,from what i hear.

Posted

top quality tack mate. from what i hear the raw materials are from europe...as opposed to china with a lot of other products.

like i say,from what i hear.

Agree with above ROHM are an excellent UGL.

I thought the raw materials came from Lapland, Dear santa can I have 1000 anavar Tabs for christmass please.

Posted

rohm are spot on mate. Didn't think they could be bought on Internet shops, however not sure on that

Just one or two internet shops carry it, I think it's someway connected to EFP stuff.

Posted

I'm not convinced that ROHM stuff can be bought from a website mate, but I guess it's possible, think you need to do a source check before you part with any of your cash.

And yes ROHM is a good lab.

There is one website, that I know of, that you can get ROHM from. And they are legit.

ROHM Test is always crystal clear. Proper quality.

They are quite pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Posted

Can only speak for myself but i got 500 D-bols and tbh they are very real. Want to try the tri asap lol....

Posted

I have and my mates have used quite a few ROHM products. I's using some Cyp after my Testex ran out and Stanazolol at the moment actually. No complaints.

Posted (edited)

You cant ask for sources mate,its against the rules....

Edited by hackskii