Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geo

Old School Physio......

3 posts in this topic

Well im been having problems with my lower back being really tight after doing heavy legs and back. Its been going on for a while and iv had loads of people look at it.

Most of them gave me a massage and cracked my back and got me to do stretching excercises for the problem, this seemed to work. But after a few days it came back.

My friend told me about a guy who did physio, and that he was really really good. So i thought what the hell.

Went to him last night explained what the problem was and within 30mins he had fixed it.

The problem was one of my Lumbar's on my vertibrea had popped out, all he had to do was pop it back in with the heal of his hand, it was AGONY, felt as if i had been shot for like 5 secs, then it was instant relief. He then went on to release presure in my neck, another thing fixed.

I can now fully bend backwards, forwards, and iv no pain at all now.

The Guy was 70 years old and had been doing this all his life, he was a strong little bugger too, he said i had a slight postutre problem which can cause lower baqck problems. Once he had fixed me, he showed me how to sit, get up, sit down etc. All to help the process of helping my lower back in the future.

It just show's Old School Medicine is Best. The things that he does are not allowed in the HNS today as deemed to painful for a Patient. I say bollocks to that, pain for 20secs helped me out.

Geo

Absolutely mate, a visit to my physio is not a nice experience, but I have never had to see him about the same injury twice, one visit, one fix.

Did legs last night, and for the first time in ages i had to tightness and pain in the lower back. Im amazed, that this trick fixed my problem, even though it was AGONY im thankful its fixed, so squatting and deads wont be a problem anymore.

Geo