Followers 0

Over exagerted side effects

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright im 18

i have done 4 courses of seriods

2 cycles of d-bol

And 2 of Anapalon

I haev never had any side effects, after my last naps cycle i didnt even use hgc of anti estrogens..... silly i know

But absolutly nothing happened...im not low , i dont have man boobs , and liver and kidneys seem fine

Is it possible is all a bit over hyped to stop younger people getting into steroids?

Posted

:/

My uncle was 15 when he started using gear he suffered stunted growth hes 41 now and 5ft4", was completely bald by the time he was 20, and has had kidney problems since using, but hell look on the bright size he was big for abit!

Posted

Firstly i have to say you're too young to be doing steroids, give it a few years proper training and dieting and see where you stand.

secondly, different people suffer sides in different ways, a friend of mine suffered bloating and impotence from 30mg/day of d.bol, i've done up to 60 without any sides.

when you move onto stronger compounds then you have to be very careful!!

Posted

My uncle was 15 when he started using gear he suffered stunted growth hes 41 now and 5ft4", was completely bald by the time he was 20, and has had kidney problems since using, but hell look on the bright size he was big for abit!

Wow he was unlucky then. Must have juiced his t8ts right off to get that bad though.

To the OP - There are more sides associated with pre 21 gear use that post 21 as the body stops growing after 21 in terms of HPTA and bone sturcture. As has been said stunted growth can be an issue.

Posted

Alright im 18

2 cycles of d-bol

And 2 of Anapalon

I haev never had any side effects, after my last naps cycle i didnt even use hgc of anti estrogens..... silly i know

But absolutly nothing happened...im not low , i dont have man boobs , and liver and kidneys seem fine

Is it possible is all a bit over hyped to stop younger people getting into steroids?

nah you were just lucky that your gear was fake.

Posted

Alright im 18

2 cycles of d-bol

And 2 of Anapalon

you really want too rethink what your doing :cursing:

Posted

How can you know that things are alright unless you had bloods done before, during and after?

Posted

after my last naps cycle i didnt even use hgc of anti estrogens..... silly i know

This says it all mate, look at the end of the day your an adult in the eyes of the law so do whatever the **** you want.

EVERY young guy on here who uses gear started before the true need arose to use them but guess what its their life so no point any one saying any thing about it.:rockon:

Personally i wouldnt "reccomend" any one besides old men to use steriods and thats just for hrt because i am not a doctor and neither is any one on this site as far as i know.

Posted (edited)

So this is why Lee Priest is so short!!! And he says he hardly uses steroids.

Regarding the hair... and speaking of Lee Priest he has a full head and been going for awhile now, Gunter has a full set of hair. So it probably help the process along your uncle was going to have anyway.

And about his kidneys... what was he taking? Did he hammer tabs and also drink? did he cycle his tabs or go for long stretches?

15 years old! that is young!! :eek:

Edited by TaintedSoul

Posted

How can you know that things are alright unless you had bloods done before, during and after?

True, but how many on here or anywhere actually do get bloods done. I bet more don't than do.

I don't get them done every cycle anyway...

Posted

18 years old useing aas= no go .period......

Posted

"I had no sides"

Was this after a full blood test at home? nor are you considering the cumulative effects

People seems to see it right to study their exterior in the mirror, realise there is no gyno, acne, no bald patch on their scalp and they dont feel any internal pain and hey presto...no sides

If only it were that straight forward...................

Posted

I still have all my hair and theres no way i can say that "the side efects are over exagerated", thats no indication to show your fine.

Munzer still had a full head of hair...

Its just a type of denial of reality, you should accept the risk fully as you accept and take prase for the rewards that come from your action.

Any steriod used could have adverse efects assuming your genetic potential to resist the side efects (or cover them up) are not so good would result in problems. Only thing is without blood tests and proper supervison many off us have no idea of the potential dammage health issues.

Its wrong to make out that aas use is safe, its not.

No PCT, going cold turkey thats just stupid. theres no other way of describeing that and useing oral only??? HELLO 50's and 60s happened a long time ago. Its a travisty that in this age of widespread information on good cycleing methods that your doing this.

If your going to stay on stay on, if your going to cycle do a decent PCT and recover. but dont do a ****ty compermise that most do..

See just because you havent noticed any detremental effects from your cycles dosent meen that the seeds of long term conditions are not already in place, as a young boy your body has yet to fully develop - there are issues with your natural test and endocrhine system going forward because you drasticly altered there profile at this formative age.

I have no answer for you on this, I just dont know its long term efects but everyone (apart from on this site it seems) i knew that started early came to regret it.

Simply saying that the side efects are overstated because you yourself havent noticed a problem is like a junkie saying that crack/heroin is not all that bad and the sides are overstated because they have yet to OD.

but like con said :rockon:

Posted

nah you were just lucky that your gear was fake.

yup gear sounds fake, im on 40mg dbol a day at mo and feeling very akward and all sorts :cursing::cursing:

Posted

Youve really got a thing against people using havnt you chronic? Can i ask why? I mean, if people choose to jab themselves surely its up to them?