Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

steroids before natural limit?

74 posts in this topic

Posted

can some one explain to me why doing a cycle before your natrual limit is a bad thing?

Posted

There's an argument which says that you need to know what you're doing in terms of building, as the gear only forms part of the chain.

Also if you get things right, it takes only modest amount of gear. Newbies that start early tend to realise on juice, not food.

I started before my limit and shot up to size. Wouldn't change it for the world. Why wait five years when you can do it in 1?

Posted

Why wait five years when you can do it in 1?

health implications,

its illegal,

steroid physiques are obvious,

every single lad i know on roids whos been doing them for years admits they are ****ed, one whos 36 said to me the other day hes addicted and he knows he wont reach 40

Posted

health implications,

its illegal,

steroid physiques are obvious,

every single lad i know on roids whos been doing them for years admits they are ****ed, one whos 36 said to me the other day hes addicted and he knows he wont reach 40

a) yes

B) no, they are not illegal

c) not really

d) psychologically maybe, but not physically

Posted

Also you DOB is the same as mine which makes you either 18 or 19, id say its pritty silly for you to consider taking steroids at that age! Maybe you need to sort out you diet and routine 1st! Ive found by having a very high protein intake each day im getting more size and strength gains than alot of older lad do with the steroids

Posted

you sure you're in the right forum??

Posted

and they're not illegal. I even buy mine legally.

Posted

B) no, they are not illegal

d) psychologically maybe, but not physically

B) they are illegal to purchase, do you make your own?

d) i wouldnt say its psychological when they are ****ting their insides out, spewing up out back, sweating like **** for nothing, getting roid rage ect.

I know alot of lads say they have used steroids for years and had no side effects, but some people say the same about smoking, the problems associated with taking them are still there fact!

Posted

Chronic you really have to research your subject.

You dont really know much about what you are saying.

You can buy steroids legally, you do not get arrested for purchasing them. You can even bring back gear from abroad.

Plus - Roid Rage, WTF are you on. I know plenty of little idiots who dont take gear that kick off all the time. In fact I would say that 99% of the tw*ts I kick out of my club are coke heads not Gear users.

Posted

I agre tinytom i dont know too much about steroids however i know about 50 + lads persoanlly that use them and they will all admit there are bad side effects that arise from taking them much of the older ones have told me alot of stories that are of putting, alot of them have lost mates at young ages due to heart attacks ect.

Posted

I fly to Egypt/Bulgaria, and buy from a repsectable pharmacy, who deliver to my hotel, then I bring them back with a note from C&E stating my agreed limit, and show the customs lads, who usually wish me luck with my cycle. No laws broken on either side.

clown.

I've never suffered a serious side effect, get medically screen twice per cycle and have never had a health issue.

Check your facts before trying to sound clever.

Posted

I agre tinytom i dont know too much about steroids however i know about 50 + lads persoanlly that use them and they will all admit there are bad side effects that arise from taking them much of the older ones have told me alot of stories that are of putting, alot of them have lost mates at young ages due to heart attacks ect.

I oculd introduce you to 100 guys taht use gear wisely and dont get sides.

I would bet that the guys you know just juice their t8ts off and eat a load of sh*t.

If theyt are getting 'bad' side effects then they are using too much simple.

Posted (edited)

I fly to Egypt/Bulgaria, and buy from a repsectable pharmacy, who deliver to my hotel, then I bring them back with a note from C&E stating my agreed limit, and show the customs lads, who usually wish me luck with my cycle. No laws broken on either side.

clown.

I've never suffered a serious side effect, get medically screen twice per cycle and have never had a health issue.

Check your facts before trying to sound clever.

You sound like a complete prat to me, i think i am the clever one staying natural, only time will tell

Edited by chronic-2001

Posted

Any more flaming or personal insults will be met with members getting banned.

Discussion but not insults please. That goes for everyone. We all have a right to our opinion.

Posted

TinyTom - **** you i dont want to be part of a forum with such ignorance regarding the use of steroids anyway, thanks :)

Posted

Well actually I was defending you as I thought that you were getting ridiculed for your opinion.

But if you want to have a paddy tantrum thats fine just leave.:thumb:

Posted

bye chronic....

insulting one of the top mods is probably the silliest thing to do.....

Posted

lmfao mate wind your neck in will ya(no flame)i also buy my aas legaly from abroad and as for the 50 + lads you know who juice i bet there all young kicks off who juice and lift for the summer and go out every weekend and get off there face .

to the thread starter there are many reasons why one shouldent use aas in the first 2 years off starting out lifting (i say 2 years off good solid diet and proper lifting )as for me i started useing gear after around 15 months off good training and lifting and gained 25lbs after pct on my first cycle(i was 22).there is a danger off tearing tendons and ligiments it you jump right on gear and trust me thats not fun.

You sound like a complete prat to me, i think i am the clever one staying natural, only time will tell

Posted

TBH I think I'd be a bot annoyed if everyone jumped on me like they did on him.

Chronic if you want to come back and start again thats fine.

Posted

there is a danger off tearing tendons and ligiments it you jump right on gear and trust me thats not fun.

Good point this, taking an untrained body and subjecting it to the training you need to really make use of the gear is dangerous and can lead to injury.

IME, most guys that jump on to early really don't appreciate what it really takes to grow, they think they're eating a lot and discuss diet on the forums, but have no real comprehension of just what you need to do.

The cycle inflates them, PCT deflates them, and they get stuck in a habit of needing gear.

It doesn't have to be this way though. You can do it right from the start.

Posted

jesus , lol. i have my opinion on steroids and beleive that its healthier in the long run to not use but chronic you need to realise that its not killing anyone, if the guys were trying to condone murder or rape then ok but do a bit more research into it. like i said its not my thing really but yet i dont mind it just like i dont mind the fact my mates like to get plastered at the weekend or my sis has a unhealthy love of junk food, steroid use is a big part of bb but so is hard work, training , nutrition, so slating the use of ped's on a predominantly bb board is crazy imo .

Posted

Also you DOB is the same as mine which makes you either 18 or 19, id say its pritty silly for you to consider taking steroids at that age! Maybe you need to sort out you diet and routine 1st! Ive found by having a very high protein intake each day im getting more size and strength gains than alot of older lad do with the steroids

im not planning on using roids now im gettin a better knowlegde of them for the futrue and i reckon u should get a better knowledge about them before u try answer questions. ive read the other comments u have left and i think ur ignorant about steroids and shouldnt be insulting ppl who are just exspressing there own opinion.

Posted

Good point this, taking an untrained body and subjecting it to the training you need to really make use of the gear is dangerous and can lead to injury.

IME, most guys that jump on to early really don't appreciate what it really takes to grow, they think they're eating a lot and discuss diet on the forums, but have no real comprehension of just what you need to do.

The cycle inflates them, PCT deflates them, and they get stuck in a habit of needing gear.

It doesn't have to be this way though. You can do it right from the start.

Bingo, this is one of the major reasons, it often takes people years to figure out how to train and feed themselves properly.

The other issue besides epiphyseal plate closure (which will not happen with all steroids, I think just the ones that aromatise more) is that probably 9 times out of 10, your natural test and GH levels are going to be naturally high at the ages of 17-26, might as well take advantage of it.

You will still have another 50 years for TRT.

Also between the ages of 18-22, men fill out naturally, like when puppies turn into dogs.

Posted

James, don't fall into the trap of thinking the juice is safe - it has risks. An intelligent athlete (and there are loads on here) mitigates these risks sensibly to stay safe.

The comments in the thread are utter bollocks, but that doesn't mean that it's 100% safe to do.

Read as much as possible, and ask lots of questions.

Oh, I don't care what anyone says - no natural has ever grown like I did assisted, although to be fair, you are exchanging consistent growth with bursts of explosive growth, which has an emotional consequence.

Posted

Id personally only ever go on steroids with

- A good natural body

- Perfect consistant diet

- good solid base of knowledge regarding PCT etc

- I was over 22 years of age.

- And that my girlfriend of the time didnt have any disaprovements of steroids.

Most people just think you go on steroids, get massive, get roid rage and lose your balls and d!ck.

I have very little knowledge on them but find it really annoying when things like ^ are said.