Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PRO CHEM LABORATORIES

197 posts in this topic

Posted

Iv just bought primobolin from a company called pro chem laboratories.Has anyone used this before

Posted

my brothers on primo from prochem, hes only doin 200mg/w to see how his body handles the prochem stuff... He says its awesome even at 200mg/w very sore once hes shot up but he's shaping up great and uppin to 300mg/w now

Posted

Iv just bought primobolin from a company called pro chem laboratories.Has anyone used this before

Possible plug?

Posted

i just got sustanon 250 from pro chem laboritories too also give me a sore backside but its working ok

Posted

using pro chem at the moment.. find them good...

steve

Posted

Need a pic really to determine if its the real thing.

I've heard that their Test 400 is painless which if true is a big plus IMO fro high dose test as most rip your ass out.

Posted

had some halotestin from this company when i was competing ... seemed legit my source is pretty good

Posted

Need a pic really to determine if its the real thing.

I've heard that their Test 400 is painless which if true is a big plus IMO fro high dose test as most rip your ass out.

on it now tom and its fairly painless!

Posted

ive used thier tri-sus and test400, both very good products IMO, no better or worse than any decent UG lab, and as said above, the test400 is painless, id say the same as organon sus250! which is amazing considering the extra amount of test in it,

...hmmmm? worked for me so no complaints, i was just under the impression that to the get the extra test in you need to add more benzol alcohol, which is why its a bugger to jab, so MABEY the dosage isnt quite what is says.....i said mabey tho before i get slated! remember i do like their products, just remember the saying, if it seems to good to be true- it probably is!

Posted

ive used thier tri-sus and test400, both very good products IMO, no better or worse than any decent UG lab, and as said above, the test400 is painless, id say the same as organon sus250! which is amazing considering the extra amount of test in it,

...hmmmm? worked for me so no complaints, i was just under the impression that to the get the extra test in you need to add more benzol alcohol, which is why its a bugger to jab, so MABEY the dosage isnt quite what is says.....i said mabey tho before i get slated! remember i do like their products, just remember the saying, if it seems to good to be true- it probably is!

Good point, with a little bit of luck with the olympics soon being over hopefully a lab service will be able to offer testing on products again with the demise of SRCS. I do think there are other solvents and co-solvents out there other that BA

Posted

Good point, with a little bit of luck with the olympics soon being over hopefully a lab service will be able to offer testing on products again with the demise of SRCS. I do think there are other solvents and co-solvents out there other that BA

i know 100% that the Anavar 50mg tabs have been tested and came back the Real deal...:thumb:.. ..

Posted

im also looking at this lab, has anyone tried their tri tren?

Posted

i have used it and know a few that have aswell

Posted

not tried there primo but reckon it will be good stuff after using there trens and tests!

Posted

I'm using the tri-sus at the mo and got the nandrotest for next cycle, or the one after, havent decided yet :confused1: I'm sure I've said this before!!!

Posted

Purchased a 10ml vial of Equibol (Pro.Chem) and was just curious to get some feedback as I've been reading that the new Pro.chem has holograms on the bottles. Looking at mine it's got a Manufacture date of 08/08 but there's no hologram. Also I've noticed that unlike a few other Pro.chem products that list the contents of the product on the side; this one just says : 'Pain free synthetic oil formula.Ph balanced'.

Has anybody received similar (legit) Equibol ?

prochemfu6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Posted

there are no fakes that I know of. Pro chem is a v good lab.

Posted

God damn, just how many pro-chem agents are there:lol:

Posted

Never used it mate. But people I know and who's opinion I respect tell me it is v good. I do plan on trying it soon though.

Posted

a friend of mine uses them regular and has never had a problem.

Posted

That is the old style vials, which have not been made for a while, but it is possible there are still some floating about.

The new ones are amber, with holograms on.

As Rob said there have been no confirmed fakes yet.

Purchased a 10ml vial of Equibol (Pro.Chem) and was just curious to get some feedback as I've been reading that the new Pro.chem has holograms on the bottles. Looking at mine it's got a Manufacture date of 08/08 but there's no hologram. Also I've noticed that unlike a few other Pro.chem products that list the contents of the product on the side; this one just says : 'Pain free synthetic oil formula.Ph balanced'.

Has anybody received similar (legit) Equibol ?

prochemfu6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Posted

just started using oxy by pro chem and already feels the real deal

Posted

That is the old style vials, which have not been made for a while, but it is possible there are still some floating about.

The new ones are amber, with holograms on.

As Rob said there have been no confirmed fakes yet.

Do you know how long ago these where used as the manufacture date I have on the bottle is 08/08 which aint all that long ago (well I suppose been a UG lab doesn't mean the dates on the would be entirely accurate)

Thank you for the feedback guys !

Posted

There are still older bottles flaoting around.