Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

diazepam?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

How any of you use diazepam daily at night or night and day maybe after workouts to calm you down and what dose?

Posted

I USED THEM NOT LONG AGO THERE GOOD FOR RELAXING THE MUSCLES BUT VERY ADDICTIVE

Posted

you use a prescription drug just to calm down?

read up on the dangers of benzodiazepates.... it aint pleasant reading.... extremely habit forming....

Posted

you use a prescription drug just to calm down?

read up on the dangers of benzodiazepates.... it aint pleasant reading.... extremely habit forming....

I had the prescribed from the doctor when i crashed my motorbike

Posted

They have no place in bodybuilding IMO.

Other drugs often used for this purpose include GHB and Valium.

People often resort to such things to "chill out" because quite simply they use to much gear!

I have used GHB back years ago for GH release before GH was affordable. I had no problems whatsover with it (and no wish to start another debate on it) but my advice is to stay away from all of them.

Posted

They have no place in bodybuilding IMO.

Other drugs often used for this purpose is GHB and Valium.

People often resort to such things to "chill out" because quite simply they use to much gear!

I agree. I see that a lot of sources "stock" theses along with other non bodybuilding prescription drugs.

Deffo not worth getting addicted to. If you can't calm down after training yourself then you either did train hard enough or you are using far too much gear.

Posted

Thing is unless you have a very tough mental background your get to a point where your suplementation and use of various substances requires there use.

Not saying I use them, but when you examine what the NPC guys are doing when there honest they often list vallium ect on there stack.

I know alot of people dont like to talk about stuff like this and the 900lb elephant that is nubain but for many competitors its part of the routine.

Posted

I dont like valium

Its almost being like a slowed down version of your mental self yet still unable to sleep or relax

i founf it hard to talk, to give a fcuk and still had insomnia

Not close to GHB in terms of 'no - no's' but not a great drug and addictive. i run a low dose and kicked it at the end of a short supple. luckily i didnt become addictive and my thoughts go out to those who do struggle with similar drugs

valium can be replaced by other lesser drugs and supplements

Posted

if you have been using valium for many years there is know substitutie that will help know way,Herbal stuff lol expensive crap valerian rotflmfao..!

Anyway my pysch is weaning me off very slowly its going to be a tough ride..!! more so than an opitae addiction imo by miles..!!

Posted

I use valerian and it worked out about the same price and its still not great but i can hold conversation on it, drive and not feel fcuked

I appreciate though, for many, its hard to boot the habit

Posted

Benzo's are ****e and very addictive. I found them harder to kick than my heroin habit and thats saying something.

Posted

Benzo's are ****e and very addictive. I found them harder to kick than my heroin habit and thats saying something.

tell me about it... my missus is a long term user of both diaze and nitraze...

the doc says at her age it would be harder to get her off them than to just carry on.

Posted

i use them to sleep sometimes, dont take for any other reason

if i dont use some sort of sleeping aid i have a sh1te nites sleep and feel rubbish next day, as im constantly waking due to sleep apnea etc

But i rotate thier use with nytol, melatonin, zopiclone and 5-htp so i dont get too used to any one thing...

Posted

5htp and melatonin are these available in holland@barret or gnc supplement store?

ill give these a try...defo the melatonin heard some great reports on these lil babaies..!

oh and nytol thats diphendramine isnt it active ingrediant taken once at night 50mg tablets..!

Cheer's

Please reply..?

Posted

the problem for me with alot of drugs is i feel ****e the next day even though they help you sleep,melatonin and valerian dont do anything for me .

the doc has recently prescribed me amitryptaline which are helping but again are making me drouzy !!

never tried diazepam ,it is one the doc mentioned but she seems reluctant to give me them probably for obvious reasons .

Posted

is it true that 5-htp suppresses the appetite ?

i thought of trying this but that put me off as appetite isnt the best as it is

Posted

never tried diazepam ,it is one the doc mentioned but she seems reluctant to give me them probably for obvious reasons .

if you can avoid it then do so... it really is the spawn of the devil....

example... on holiday i could buy pharma omnadren (sust) but the chemist was horrified when my wife asked for diazepam... even though she had a uk prescription for it they consider it far too dangerous to supply outside of a hospital....

Posted

Here are few examples of the common side affects caused by diazepam:

1.unusual risk taking behaviour, decreased inhabitions, no fear of danger.

(I would say this is probably the most common effect in higher doses)

2.confusion, unusual thoughts of behaviour.

3.depression, thoughts of self harm or suicide.

4.hallucinations. (rare cases)

5.fevers, chills, body aches, flu symptoms.

6.jaundice.

Less serious sides:

Drowsiness, blurred vision, slurred speach, nausea etc,etc.....

So all in all not a very nice substance to take....

Also as stated above by robdog it is very easy to become addicted to these !!!!!

Posted

is it true that 5-htp suppresses the appetite ?

i thought of trying this but that put me off as appetite isnt the best as it is

not per se, it will enable a higher level or serotonin which gives you the high of carbs so indirectly due to a higher satiety you dont in theory binge on carbs

Posted

I used t lose days on them. I did used to take alot though but id literally not know where i was or what i was doing for a day or two then id come round and not have clue what id been up to. It was scary.

Posted

sure i had got given this when i got taken to hospital having a seizure nasty stuff well i felt like crap for days after!!!

Posted

think il avoid lol :eek:

what is an effective dose of 5-htp and how effective is it ?also any other uses it has ?

Posted

when i was using them i found i was very lazy at the gym the next day the same with the yellow vallum

Posted

sure i had got given this when i got taken to hospital having a seizure nasty stuff well i felt like crap for days after!!!

Yep,it's a Paramedics drug of choice to control Epilepsy/convulsions.

Personally i'd definitely be seeking an alternative way of relaxing

Posted

i use them to sleep sometimes, dont take for any other reason

if i dont use some sort of sleeping aid i have a sh1te nites sleep and feel rubbish next day, as im constantly waking due to sleep apnea etc

But i rotate thier use with nytol, melatonin, zopiclone and 5-htp so i dont get too used to any one thing...

apart from those i have listed, does anyone have any knowledge of any other sleep aids herbal or pharma as i would like to use as many different ones as poss without getting reliant on any on in particular......