Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Melanotan II Progression Pics

52 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.melanocorp.com/images/beforeafter/a18t.jpg

This stuff works well brothers..These are my progression pics over 6 weeks on Melanotan II.. i used the tanning bed once a week with it...

this stuff rocks....melanocorp uses my before and afters on there home website...

Posted

I'm well up for trying this! I want a tan :D

Posted

my source has just got some of this stuff from china, he turned practically black within a week, going to get some before heading away on hols

Posted

Hi, has anyone heard of MT11 in tablet form, i have been offered it but i only know about injectable MT11.

Posted

Hi, has anyone heard of MT11 in tablet form, i have been offered it but i only know about injectable MT11.

heard of it but never used it..have heard its o.k. but not nearly as effective as injectable

Posted

http://www.melanocorp.com/images/beforeafter/a18t.jpg

This stuff works well brothers..These are my progression pics over 6 weeks on Melanotan II.. i used the tanning bed once a week with it...

this stuff rocks....melanocorp uses my before and afters on there home website...

What dose did you use for the 6 weeks? Had you used it before - read that you need to use 30/40mg on your first cycle to see results. Seems a lot?

Cheers

Gurry

Posted

What dose did you use for the 6 weeks? Had you used it before - read that you need to use 30/40mg on your first cycle to see results. Seems a lot?

Cheers

Gurry

hey bro,i used only 1mg eod..first 6 weeks at the most you will use 20 mg..after that i jus used a maintanence shot 1mg twice a week...i used the beds once a week also..dont over dose yourself at the start or you will wind up getting black mole spots all over....the key is being patient..low dose over a longer time will give you a more even tan with out the worry of freckles or mole spots..less dose also means less nausea...

Posted

Anyone know where you can get the oral version! i tan quite well anyway, also does it have the same effects on the horn?!

Posted

bump for my question on the oral version!

Posted

You can get moles from this?

Some do bro....mostly the guys who are fair skinned to begin with get the moles...but also if your dose is too high at the beginning..for me lower dose over the long haul works best..

Posted

EDIT

Posted

bump for my question on the oral version!

I have tried it and got no tan from it, it might be best used in maintaining a tan, but not to start it.

Posted

I have tried it and got no tan from it, it might be best used in maintaining a tan, but not to start it.

okay thanks mate! where did you get it?! i mite give it a try anyway!

did you notice any libido effects? as i belive they put it in ROHM PCT caps.

Posted

Thought i would give this a final bump to see if anyone knows where i could get my mits on the oral version!

thanks!

Posted

After loading it do you have to have a regular dose as maintenance or would it be possible to use the sunbeds after it to keep my tan up? Been debating wether to get some for some time now, thing is im petified of needles ! lol

Posted

After loading it do you have to have a regular dose as maintenance or would it be possible to use the sunbeds after it to keep my tan up? Been debating wether to get some for some time now, thing is im petified of needles ! lol

You can get it in tablet form too Lauren, thats what ive used so far I just take one before a sun bed :D

You should just be able to use sun beds to keep your tan up chick

It did get to a point when I was using that and the sunbed and people were remarking that I looked a bit *strange* lol

Posted

I've heard the tablet form isnt as effective as needle ? Hmmm

My mum has just orderd me 30mg & Bacteriostatic Water, Can't wait to see the results.

Thank's for the info.

Posted

go easy on it! i ended lookin so dark when i first used it.. 10mg bottle last me well over 6 weeks with an awesome tan

Posted

ive found i only need to use 4 mg in 1 mg shots spread just over a week and 2 sunbed sessions and i spend the next 3 months with people asking if i have been on holiday.

The tan does seem to last a long time

I think ive actually permanently changed the colour of my skin tone.

Posted

Inject into your stomach... True or False ?

Posted

Inject into your stomach... True or False ?

you mean Sub Q chick? let me have a look