Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Needles/Syringes

94 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone got a good internet source for buyin needles and syringes. I once had 1000 i brought back from abroad and now they nearly all gone.

If someone says needle exchange i'll bitch slap them

Posted

we have a sponsor on the board that sells these his members name is Diata give him a shout

Posted

I always use Medisave, have for years.

I shall check out the new guy though.

Posted

I always use Medisave, have for years.

I shall check out the new guy though.

ideal thanks for that

couldnt actually find the new guy, anyone shed any light on him

Posted

Why the big thing against needle exchange mate?

Posted

Hi crombie see prices below, if you need bulk then as nytol says medisave is a good option,Im trying to supply just the amount guys require for cycles so there no need to by bulk,thanks to all who mentioned me,needle exchanges can be good m8 its all depends on the staff and funding,thats why i started this service, im not here to make a living from this its just a service i provide localy and thought you guys might like it, the guys who by bulk can see if they brake down costs its not much more.

I hold B&D or Terumo depending on stock availability (not generic cheaper alterative), all 100% sterile from medical wholesalers.

2ml syringes

5ml syringes (because they are cheaper than 3ml and do the same job)

Green 1.5”x 21g

Blue 1” and 1.25”x23g

Orange 1”x 25g

Swabs.5p each

Sharps Bins (.5 litre) £1.50

I put together packs which would consist of 10 syringes 20 needles and 20 swabs £ 3.75 from any of the above

Add on which would consist of 1 syringe 2 needles and 2 swabs .50p from any of the above. (For when you don’t need to buy in multiples of 10)

If you require 3ml syringes+87p per 10(now in stock)

B & D Insulin Needles 12.7mm x 29g x 1.0ml syringe 27p each

B & D Micro lance 3 Needles Yellow 30g x 0.5 Inch 20p each

Posted

I've just put a yearly order in with Medisave for 3ml, greens, blues and wipes and every item seems to be out of stock.

Posted

When i do my next cycle i want to inject the hcg sub q to let me legs etc recover from all the jabs. I know the needle is a diabetic one or something that are like 1mm long but i dont know much about them do you stock them?

Posted

you need insulin needle & syringe combo.

Posted

you need insulin needle & syringe combo.

ahh cheers

Posted

Medisave. Like nytol, used them for years.

Posted

medisave the jobby munchers are out of stock for my order even though there site says they had "excellent" stock!!!! i'm not a happy camper:(

Posted

have u tried the needle exchange mate..

Posted

www.econo-med.com/

check out there medical section,

i used them last time good service and you can use paypal.

Posted

If you use a needle exchange, then you will become part of the statistics that the government will use to ban steroids outright in my opinion.

How do you think they can tell how many people in the UK are using steroids!

Plus you don't need to queue with the junkies to get free kit when you can buy your own for 20 quid that will last for months.

Posted

hi daita, just wondering if u cud drop me a pm mate with your email details as i cant activate the link in your message for some reason. cheers mate

Posted

If you use a needle exchange, then you will become part of the statistics that the government will use to ban steroids outright in my opinion.

How do you think they can tell how many people in the UK are using steroids!

Plus you don't need to queue with the junkies to get free kit when you can buy your own for 20 quid that will last for months.

There stats for everything even your ethnic origin which is part of the "equal opportunities act" but we all really know it is to track the immigrant effect on the NHS, Job sector etc...

Governments do it all the time and if they ban steroids out right then that would make them illegal...which by my understanding they already are!

When i went to my needle exchange it was just a little chemist...i filled out their little form with a load of bollocks and collected my stuff...as easy as popping in for some milk! Not a crack head in sight either...it wasn't until i saw Amy Winehouse on TV that night that i saw one.

Don't be fooled guys...needle exchange is fine...and hey every steroid pack comes with a pack of condoms and these cute little shooting up trays...BLESS!

Posted

Governments do it all the time and if they ban steroids out right then that would make them illegal...which by my understanding they already are!

then you don't understand!

Posted

I understand that you have a business to run so scare mongering is always a great way to deter people from your superior competition.

Hey i wonder when someone is gonna find a fly in one of the needle exchange packages lol

Posted

needle exchanges are okay but who wants to be queing with a load of dirty wasting stincking robbing fcuking rubbish smack/crack/toss heads??

Posted

Our sponsor Diaita supplies them at a very good rate.

I have ordered from him with no problems at all.

Order came next day, neatly packed and discreetly packed.

Send him a PM if you wish to get his prices, etc.

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/members/diaita/

Posted

needle exchanges are okay but who wants to be queing with a load of dirty wasting stincking robbing fcuking rubbish smack/crack/toss heads??

Well...........when you put it like that!

lol

Posted

I understand that you have a business to run so scare mongering is always a great way to deter people from your superior competition.

Hey i wonder when someone is gonna find a fly in one of the needle exchange packages lol

So you have absolute proof what government departments do with the stats they take from needle exchanges and you can guarentee that they won't use them in the future in a negative way?

Posted

Have you seen me going threw old post's spamming my so called busness, have you ever seen me slating needle exchanges, m8 i recommend them!

I also recommend medisave for bulk,O and by the way i have no compatition im not a sales man,Ive sponsored this forum this is what i sell if you buy fine,I started this for myself and my freinds buying what we needed and its taken off, people who wanted 100%descression didn't need 100s of pins n barrels and didn't want to be seen at NE because of the stigma attached,

when i said you dont understand it was not an attack

STEROIDS are not illegal in the UK,its not some seedy back alley drug its a prescribed drug which means its illegal to sell by unaurtherised none medical practitioners.