Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dorian Yates Nox pump WTF!!!

167 posts in this topic

Posted

Right then ive used quite a few pre workout supplements, and supplements in general, ive just tried dorian yates nox pump, which i thought i had tried before but im always trying samples of stuff so i honestly cant remembr if i have, anyway tried a sachet of this about 20 mins before the gym, ive read you can take 1 or 2 per day, i usually take the max dose but just thought id take one on this occasion, the plan was just to do arms tonight, about 2 minutes into some warm up curls i felt my lower back achin, so decided to do some seated curls, tried a few and there was a sharp stabbing pain oin my lower back...bollocs had cut my workout short, back is frigging killing me, dont know what ive done, but went home and had a bath to see if it helped....The point of this post is...im off my Tits..i feels like ive just had a big bag of coke, what the hell is in this stuff, just read a few other reviews saying the same, im sure i would have got a good workout off it and the effects wouldnt be as pronounced if id not hurt my back, but my mind is racing, the keys on my keyboard and this screen is really blurry, i really feel like ive had a couple of lines, what the hell has dorian done to me???

Has anyone else had anything like this, as ive said im not a novice to supplements or bodybuilding but ive Never felt like this off one supplement before

Posted

LOL...same here mate I only have it now on a Saturday as im normally off my tits until the early hours of the morning and cant sleep after ive had some. Awsome stuff but its a nightmare sitting at home off the scale...I get a come down off it as well feel like **** after.

Posted

If its as good as you guys said then maybe i will have to give it a try lol :D

Posted

It was free mate, The problem is im not going out tonight ive got a lads day/night out tommorow so im saving myself i thought id have a quiet night in, so im currently sitting on the couch watching Xfactor totally off my rocker, if i was out and about it would be fine,Fuk me if any one wants a cheap way of getting mashed get on the nox pump...seriously!!!

Posted

PMSL :lol:

I'll try some of that then.

Posted

Usually it costs loads to get like that, and now i know alls i need to do is get some of that stuff, i am ordering some Monday morning lol :D

Posted

gonna have to try that myself....

Posted

Think every1 is gonna try it now lol Dorian's sales are gonna go through the roof lol

Posted

Tastes like sh1t but works. Couldn't say it affected me like that and I always double up on pre workout drinks.

Then again I have taken 2 T5's (100mgs of ephedrine) on an empty stomach and felt like I could have gone back to bed.

J

Posted

Tastes like sh1t but works. Couldn't say it affected me like that and I always double up on pre workout drinks.

Then again I have taken 2 T5's (100mgs of ephedrine) on an empty stomach and felt like I could have gone back to bed.

J

100mg of Eph and sleepy? WTF?

You really are a mutant! I mean that in the nicest possble way though!

And get to bed - you'll never grow without your beauty sleep :D

Posted

ive tried several nox sups b4 including no explode at 3 n a half scoops and hardly much off it tried dorian yates nox and wow impressed by it in a big way its the most foul tasting sup ever tho and dont drink it when hung over i nearly yacked but worth the money 4 the kick u get

Posted

lmfao nice one mate, have only ever tried NO explode and that was *ok* might give this a try :D

Posted

100mg of Eph and sleepy? WTF?

You really are a mutant! I mean that in the nicest possble way though!

And get to bed - you'll never grow without your beauty sleep :D

saying that, i took my eca this morning and then fell asleep on the sofa... 50mg eph, 200mg caff, 300mg asp.... i just have a very high tolerance to stimulants...

Posted

J

WTF!!!! James don't know how you do it I would have the come down from hell and probably be up for a few days. I think im the only one that thinks the taste of nox pump is ok:)...

Posted

Does it taste worse than GAKIC? I had one sip of that and nearly puked.

Posted

Does it taste worse than GAKIC? I had one sip of that and nearly puked.

Nytol,

IMO Dorian's NOX is like drinking vomit. Plus the taste of it keeps reappearing in your mouth during a workout, again similar to vomit.:(

It honestly beggars belief that they cant make it taste OK:crazy:. I mean if that is tropical punch flavour his 'flavour people' must have had their tongues removed and even if they hadn't they soon would be disolved by drinking it too frequently.:beer1::eek:

J

Posted

WTF!!!! James don't know how you do it I would have the come down from hell and probably be up for a few days. I think im the only one that thinks the taste of nox pump is ok:)...

My tolerance to stimulants is somewhat frightening TBH.

J

Posted

Nytol,

IMO Dorian's NOX is like drinking vomit. Plus the taste of it keeps reappearing in your mouth during a workout, again similar to vomit.:(

It honestly beggars belief that they cant make it taste OK:crazy:. I mean if that is tropical punch flavour his 'flavour people' must have had their tongues removed and even if they hadn't they soon would be disolved by drinking it too frequently.:beer1::eek:

J

Might give that one a miss then :eek:

Also that Kre Alkalyn creatine gives me the worst guts of any creatine, despite label claims of 'no side effects'.

Posted

how does it compare to pro gf in terms of taste and effects on training ?

Posted

how does it compare to pro gf in terms of taste and effects on training ?

Ive used pro-gf, no explode etc my personal opinion this blows all of them away in terms of effects on training but this is not always a good thing as it prevents me from sleeping if I take it after 5pm (everyone is different), so at the moment im using it on a saturday. Pro-gf is much better tasting and a great product as well.

Posted

If you guys don't like the taste of this i would not recommend muscletech's anator then that is supposed to help in recovery post work out as i paid 60 quid for a tub and i only had 1 serving which i never drank all of and it made me vomit :sick:

Posted

If im really tired and neck a couple of T5's, my heart starts racing for an hour then I just crash and have to sleep!

Posted

Hi guys, i'm new!

I love Nox Pump, I give out free sachets to people who have never tried it and then they always buy a box. I'm like a dealer. I sell Nox pump more than any other product.

Personally tho I can't touch it or even smell it without gagging.

Oh and there is a sticker on the back of the box, if you remove it it tells you it has anabolic steroids in it.