Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTA

Mma and gear.

19 posts in this topic

Anyone here actually compete on gear? 

I'm thinking I may have to just give up juice and try blast my natty test with a pct.

1 minute ago, DTA said:

I beleive @arbffgadm100 does, brazilian jui jitsu though but he still competes so kind of the same lol

DTA likes this

32 minutes ago, DTA said:

I'm thinking I may have to just give up juice and try blast my natty test with a pct.

@D_MMA 

35 minutes ago, DTA said:

They is an MMA section on this forum mate. You just keep scrolling down main page until you come to it. You might find your answer in there. 

1 hour ago, arbffgadm100 said:

I compete in BJJ. I use steroids. Why do you ask?

Which do you use, and what effects do you get which benefit your BJJ ?

Of course you get added strength but it takes away your cardio and makes you cramp easier ?

2 hours ago, DTA said:

I know a fair few amateurs fighters who juice. I juiced when I was training mma but never competed. I know a couple well known pro's who obviousley juice but keep it quiet. 

Why are you thinking of giving it up?

@0161M

Test, of course, and GH. I am currently and have for the last 12 months experimented with others stuff (NPP, tren, orals, masteron).

The benefits are: strength, muscle hypertrophy, and recovery. In terms of GH, it makes staying lean easier and helps heal injuries.

There are no drawbacks at all. This is why people use drugs!! Anything anyone tells you about drawbacks are utter bullshit, or they have abused rather than intelligently-used.

Actually, tren at 400mgs/week (enanthate) last year did impair my cardio, but at 200mgs/week (ace) recently, I genuinely felt no difference. Otherwise, drugs = performance. 

0161M likes this

6 minutes ago, arbffgadm100 said:

@0161M

Test, of course, and GH. I am currently and have for the last 12 months experimented with others stuff (NPP, tren, orals, masteron).

The benefits are: strength, muscle hypertrophy, and recovery. In terms of GH, it makes staying lean easier and helps heal injuries.

There are no drawbacks at all. This is why people use drugs!! Anything anyone tells you about drawbacks are utter bullshit, or they have abused rather than intelligently-used.

Actually, tren at 400mgs/week (enanthate) last year did impair my cardio, but at 200mgs/week (ace) recently, I genuinely felt no difference. Otherwise, drugs = performance. 

What doses of test do you use ?

Are you using to add size ?

1 hour ago, arbffgadm100 said:

I compete in BJJ. I use steroids. Why do you ask?

Trying figure out if I want to use it gear with mma or not. Don't want to get banned 

51 minutes ago, 0161M said:

What doses of test do you use ?

Are you using to add size ?

TRT for cruising (as in actual TRT!!), and I ma on 750 right now on a blast.

Yes, for now.

0161M likes this

50 minutes ago, DTA said:

Trying figure out if I want to use it gear with mma or not. Don't want to get banned 

All my federations are "tested". But you only have to look at most of the jacked as f**k guys in the heavy, super heavy and ultra heavy divisions to know what's going on.

2 hours ago, arbffgadm100 said:

All my federations are "tested". But you only have to look at most of the jacked as f**k guys in the heavy, super heavy and ultra heavy divisions to know what's going on.

i think the only british based shows that actually do it are ucmma, bamma and cage warriors as they work with  ukmmaf. I know made 4 the cage doesn't and thats the biggest show in the north.

3 hours ago, DTA said:

Theres no awarding body with any real power so you would most likely just get banned off the one show if they found out and maybe others that hear about it, there not going to ban you off every show. If your worries about it run test prop and others with a short detection period

35 minutes ago, Mully said:

i think the only british based shows that actually do it are ucmma, bamma and cage warriors as they work with  ukmmaf. I know made 4 the cage doesn't and thats the biggest show in the north.

Theres no awarding body with any real power so you would most likely just get banned off the one show if they found out and maybe others that hear about it, there not going to ban you off every show. If your worries about it run test prop and others with a short detection period

I decided I'm coming off to peruse it natty.  I can hold 15 stone and decent strength natty so I think I'll be alright.

But will be getting an actual coach soon that's done ufc so he'll probably point me in the right direction 

Mully likes this

42 minutes ago, DTA said:

I decided I'm coming off to peruse it natty.  I can hold 15 stone and decent strength natty so I think I'll be alright.

But will be getting an actual coach soon that's done ufc so he'll probably point me in the right direction 

"thats done ufc" :unsure:

21 hours ago, DTA said:

But will be getting an actual coach soon that's done KFC so he'll probably point me in the right direction 

Ahem, fixed ;) 

bornagod likes this